Any experience with MI-40

Cajun driller

Awards
I've been doing DC training and Big Beyond Belief. I am thinking of going back to a more traditional type split. Has anyone used Ben Pakulski's MI-40 Xtreme? I've seen his youtube vids and like most of his training and diet tips.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think pete8407 does

Machmood

Awards
Can you shoot me a pm about your big beyond belief program? Thinking of starting it and have some questions . I have the 6 day template but still not sure about some things

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I've used mi40. Its awesome and it works well. One of the best programs you can spend your money on. I havn't pulled the trigger on mi40x yet though.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Used it. I think BPak takes a lot of stuff that's out there and puts it into a very good program. I took ideas and views from it and applied it to my training regularly. I don't follow his actual routines, I do much more compound stuff, etc. His nutrition and whatnot I do think is mucho bro.

Cajun driller

Awards
Machmood - sending pm now.
Thanks for the replies guys. BPak's split has been a good break from the BBB split I was using. Going to try and implement more of his techniques into my training. I like his clean eating and lost workout carbs recommendations.