Unanswered Any experience with "Game of Gains" - previously Olympus Labs UK?

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi!

I am looking to start another cycle after my surgery next month and was looking at whats new, I noticed that Olympus Labs UK re-branded themselves as "Game of Gains", I am pretty sure it happened because people on here and other places noticed that their products sucked lately, so I am wondering if they are good to use again, as OLUK had good rep before, and if anyone tried their new/rebranded products? Also seems like this time they are not affiliated with Predator anymore, at least I didnt find "Game of Gains" brand on predator, so maybe they switched manufacturing?

Thanks!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk. But I see no reason why you would want to buy from them. They made chit sarm and PH gear, got caught doing so and then rebranded so they can scam new noobs. Make your own decision.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Idk. But I see no reason why you would want to buy from them. They made chit sarm and PH gear, got caught doing so and then rebranded so they can scam new noobs. Make your own decision.
Yeah I know, I was one of those who got a very bad experience with their chitty sarms, but I was just wondering if they had a change in leadership as they no longer sell on Predator, their products were good before they split from Olympus labs US.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
😂

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know, I was one of those who got a very bad experience with their chitty sarms, but I was just wondering if they had a change in leadership as they no longer sell on Predator, their products were good before they split from Olympus labs US.
They never ‘were’ with OL US. Someone mentioned on another thread that a member of OL had never even heard of them

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is their m-sten legit? I have 2 bottles and had no idea about their bad reputation.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They never ‘were’ with OL US. Someone mentioned on another thread that a member of OL had never even heard of them
Thats not true at all, OL UK reps were very much aware of them. If you check threads from 2015/2016/2017/2018, Olympus Labs reps responded to questions about OLUK.

Just one example:

Last edited:
Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should try the new brand and let us know how it turns out.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats not true at all, OL UK reps were very much aware of them. If you check threads from 2015/2016/2017/2018, Olympus Labs reps responded to questions about OLUK.

Just one example:

I personally never belived that they had never heard of OLUK. C'mon, man! Really??
If I had a ph/supplement company called "Himalayan Labz" and another PH/supplement company popped up called Himalayan UK, and their products resembled mine .... Even if they weren't also my company ... I'd DEFINITELY know about them.
But, if you want to try OL UK's (new named) company products, after they ripped people off.... Go for it man. I won't be joining you in that.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not worth the risk after the snakey **** they pulled recently. Honestly, you’re better off going with real aas anyways.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
But the OL UK stuff was pushed on OL threads hence why people were like.....hmm🤔

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OL and OL UK were definitely affiliated at one point, to what extent I don't know. At some point that changed obviously, the US branding changed, newer staff didn't seem aware of the UK side, and OL UK started putting out bunk products and seemingly had some sort of deal with Predator. I'd swerve them personally until someone bothers to explain themselves (which will probably never happen).

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL and OL UK were definitely affiliated at one point, to what extent I don't know. At some point that changed obviously, the US branding changed, newer staff didn't seem aware of the UK side, and OL UK started putting out bunk products and seemingly had some sort of deal with Predator. I'd swerve them personally until someone bothers to explain themselves (which will probably never happen).
the owner of OL and OL UK is the same.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
the owner of OL and OL UK is the same.
AFAIK - and i know everything going on behind the scenes, obviously OL UK was associated lol the logo was almost identical and both were sponsors of this site.

However, we stopped anything to do with OL UK following the Andro versions with absorption enhancement, which i believe was 2017?

I have no idea what Game of Gains is or have any knowledge of products made post the Andros.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AFAIK - and i know everything going on behind the scenes, obviously OL UK was associated lol the logo was almost identical and both were sponsors of this site.

However, we stopped anything to do with OL UK following the Andro versions with absorption enhancement, which i believe was 2017?

I have no idea what Game of Gains is or have any knowledge of products made post the Andros.
I was only referring to OL and OL UK affiliation. Plus, I got OL UK stuff for a distributor directly from Moby and that was in 2018.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you buy from a brand called Game of Gains, you deserve what you get
I thought the title of thread was about a xbox game, they still have xbox-right?:)

kck

Awards
Do you have a link to what happened? Very interested since I did buy some OLUK products.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just one example:

Yeah, and their products were all listed together under Olympus Labs on Predator’s site... there’s now way they would’ve missed that.