Unanswered Any experience with AD Shredabull Untamed?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not a fat burner guy, but, one of my young guys said was going to order it. He asked me about it, and I told him I would find out before he ordered it. It takes shiiit a week and a half at best to get where we are currently deployed to, so I wanted to make sure isnt sitting around waiting for something that is garbage. Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't seen any reviews on this product but if I were him I would look into something more reputable. Alpha lean 7 is a nice option with logs on here to back it up. There are also great cutting products from OL that he could check out.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it about a year or so ago. There are better products out there. It’s not horrible I just wouldn’t buy it again

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think AD makes good products, but their price range is just too high for what you get IMO
If you are dieting/cutting and you can tolerate yohimbine that is the best bang for your buck stacked with caffeine for enhancing the fat-burning effects.

I like to work up to
1)50-100mg Forskolin 95
-- and --
2) .2mg/kg of Yohimbine HCL or Alpha Y

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used. It's legit. I take it precardio and sweat my... Off.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve got the SHOCK reformulated UK version,

And sometimes at two caps I can just be sitting down you know getting shoes on or whatever going to the gym and the sweat would pour off me.

Other times nothing,

And then sometimes nothing would happen till mid workout and then after I’ve showered etc I’d still be sweating, to the point you could see wet patches on my t shirt

It’s so odd, It works when it works, but it’s so inconsistent too