Any EndoAmp Max reviews?

Naglish

Awards
Yo dudes, looking through the forums for the experiences people had with some of the Iconic supps, found more then enough on the b-aet even thermoamp, but it seems EndoAmp isn't as popular? Although in theory I'm well aware of the compounds in the bottle and that they work, just wanted to find some real experiences people got from it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are several reviews on the board. Here is one thread.

Naglish

Awards
There are several reviews on the board. Here is one thread.

Thank you!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bought me a couple of bottles and just started taking it yesterday. I'll post some thoughts about it when I finish my bottle!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think its a great product for a variety of purposes.

I have a bottle of it sitting on my desk right now and my morning ritual is drink a Focus XT & pop 3 caps of EndoAmp.

I think that the reason you don't see as many reviews on it as on some of their other products is because of the price range and that makes it a product that isn't in everyone's budget to be able to take consistently.

But I want to say that as someone that knows raw material pricing, the price on it is very fair for what it is - its a very expensive product to make.

As far as I know, its the highest dosed product on the market of the actual branded versions of Alpha GPC and Phosphatidylserine - using SerinAid Phosphatidylserine and AlphaSize Alpha GPC.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bought me a couple of bottles and just started taking it yesterday. I'll post some thoughts about it when I finish my bottle!
Nice! Interested in hearing your thoughts!