xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i missed the LMG... otherwise my joints would turn to dust on that stack..

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dan Duchaine seemed to think DMZ was the holy grail of orals but had not tried it.
It is.
Dry. Gains in size and strength. No gyno. No hairloss. No lethargy. No achy joints. No loss of appetite. Great pumps/energy/endurance in gym. Low liver toxicity.

And this is from someone who is prone or at least sensitive to all the sides.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is.
Dry. Gains in size and strength. No gyno. No hairloss. No lethargy. No achy joints. No loss of appetite. Great pumps/energy/endurance in gym. Low liver toxicity.

And this is from someone who is prone or at least sensitive to all the sides.
Eh i had major lethargy.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
from what i know of dan, he would want a gram a week.
So then 120mg per day or so... sounds about right. I could see 90s IFBB pros taking 120mg of roxilon.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone know of some legit DMZ/Dzine out there now?

I remember vicious labs had Cadaver Candy in 2018. I still have half a bottle left. But it's no longer on their site.

Guess while I'm at it I'll also see if any form of superdrol is out (though I highly doubt it).
Check out Advanced Supps

Dmaxxx by Medfit Rx - 25mg DMZ/60 tablets

Sabertooth by Underground Labz - 22.5mg DMZ and 12.5mg Msten/60 capsules

War Demonz by Centurion Labz - 8mg DMZ and 100mg Hexadrone/90 capsules

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Me too. And no appetite.
Same. I still have a very high opinion of DMZ - it is a drug that will flat out make you look better. But it always has me eating pizzas and blending shakes up to keep calories on board.

Recomp & cutting is where that’s fine. But I can’t put real weight on while on it due to appetite.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
according to a recent study.. it does. I think were the issues lay, is that DMZ once broken down into two seperate SD molecules, it metabolizes into many different SD metabolites than SD does. I dont care who you are.. DMZ is way easier on the system that SD so thats a bit perplexing too.. If it simply breaks into two SD molecules then why doesnt it exhibit like toxicity? this is were the research is wrong in my book. i think they need to have a look at the exact down stream metabolites and compare the break downs tic for tac.
Great point always wondered this myself.. you might be onto something here.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I’m about to start a log on PREs DMZ tomorrow. It’s a research log as it’s a research chemical and clearly not for human consumption but the animal research i plan to conduct should be pretty telling.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
ALL orals make it hard for me to eat.
This is going to sound stupid but have you ever tried drinking 3-4oz of ORange Juice 3 times a day while on an oral to keep appetite up? I was listening to a pro BB (Stan Efferding) and he claims this keeps his appetite up and helps his liver values when using orals.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great point always wondered this myself.. you might be onto something here.
What’s also weird is DMZ has always raised my estrogen a little bit. I always end up needing to up my Arimidex when I run it. You’d think it would do opposite being a double-bonded SD molecule.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no i havn't.. but to be honest i couldn't imagine that frankly.. OJ makes me have terrible heart burn, and that's already a huge problem on orals so i wouldn't want to exacerbate the issues.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
no i havn't.. but to be honest i couldn't imagine that frankly.. OJ makes me have terrible heart burn, and that's already a huge problem on orals so i wouldn't want to exacerbate the issues.
Ah yeah that wouldn’t be good lol he claims the small amount of fructose stimulates the liver which causes it to help cleanse itself if I remember correctly. So the theory revolves around the natural fruit sugars not necessarily OJ.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any time I had fructose on dmz, SD, M1T or any other strong oral... made my liver hurt and Bp go up. Made the mistake of drinking a soda with caffeine once. Never again.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Any time I had fructose on dmz, SD, M1T or any other strong oral... made my liver hurt and Bp go up. Made the mistake of drinking a soda with caffeine once. Never again.
Don’t confuse fructose with High fructose corn syrup. He’s referencing the natural fructose is fruit as opposed to the refined syrup in soda etc. I have no idea if it works as I’ve never ran an liver toxic oral. I just thought it was interesting that’s what he claims works for him. Generally when someone makes a claim I look for the motivation for pushing whatever that claim is but with this I can’t seem to find a reason he would benefit.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don’t confuse fructose with High fructose corn syrup. He’s referencing the natural fructose is fruit as opposed to the refined syrup in soda etc. I have no idea if it works as I’ve never ran an liver toxic oral. I just thought it was interesting that’s what he claims works for him. Generally when someone makes a claim I look for the motivation for pushing whatever that claim is but with this I can’t seem to find a reason he would benefit.
Ok well as I said that was ONE instance. I also ate fruit. It just didn’t add caffeine to the party. Caffeine is liver toxic, fructose increases liver glycogen storage. Combine them while on an oral, and watch your liver recoil in disgust. And enlarge.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same. I still have a very high opinion of DMZ - it is a drug that will flat out make you look better. But it always has me eating pizzas and blending shakes up to keep calories on board.

Recomp & cutting is where that’s fine. But I can’t put real weight on while on it due to appetite.
That’s weird, DMZ kills your appetite? I’m on it and having no trouble wanting to eat my quota of 4500 calories a day.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even ostarine kills my appetite. On about day 3.

I did a little experiment about two weeks ago to see something, and that is what my main discovery was.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The experiment was I took 120mg ostarine followed by 15mg the following two days, to assess whether the lengthy time wasting buildup period of six weeks is necessary.

I submit that it is not, if you pre-load yourself one dose high enough to equal six weeks buildup in the system at a much lower dose.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok well as I said that was ONE instance. I also ate fruit. It just didn’t add caffeine to the party. Caffeine is liver toxic, fructose increases liver glycogen storage. Combine them while on an oral, and watch your liver recoil in disgust. And enlarge.
I have never heard caffeine is liver toxic. Can you cite something to support that? Not saying you are wrong, but I routinely pop 400 mg to 600 mg caffeine preworkout even when running DMZ. I thought the only thing i had to be careful with this practice is to monitor increases in blood pressure so if caffeine is liver toxic I would certainly like to know as I would discontinue the preworkout caffeine while on a methyl. Also, i don’t know if it is a coincidence, but this is my first time running a methyl. I usually hammer down tons of Diet Coke, but two weeks into the DMZ drinking diet soda now gives me an acidic stomach, any relation between the two?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have never heard caffeine is liver toxic. Can you cite something to support that? Not saying you are wrong, but I routinely pop 400 mg to 600 mg caffeine preworkout even when running DMZ. I thought the only thing i had to be careful with this practice is to monitor increases in blood pressure so if caffeine is liver toxic I would certainly like to know as I would discontinue the preworkout caffeine while on a methyl. Also, i don’t know if it is a coincidence, but this is my first time running a methyl. I usually hammer down tons of Diet Coke, but two weeks into the DMZ drinking diet soda now gives me an acidic stomach, any relation between the two?
It is fairly common to have some mild stomach issues on methylated orals.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know the comment was on Pepsin, but be aware that taking Tagamet (look at the active ingredient and then research its interaction with other meds) may very well increase the time the oral prohormones stay in your system and, effectively, have the equivalence of having taken a larger dose.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, it’s certainly not as toxic as a majority of toxic substances but it still stands. I’ll have a go at finding where I read that exactly as I read it. It’s pretty simple though caffeine was shown to raise liver enzymes. That’s all. Not drastically, and not increasing over time in any meaningful time frame. So I think the consensus was that it’s going to cause an extremely long term stress.

My opinion though is that if that’s the case then one might just as well opt to exclude it as it’s one more stressor.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, it’s certainly not as toxic as a majority of toxic substances but it still stands. I’ll have a go at finding where I read that exactly as I read it. It’s pretty simple though caffeine was shown to raise liver enzymes. That’s all. Not drastically, and not increasing over time in any meaningful time frame. So I think the consensus was that it’s going to cause an extremely long term stress.

My opinion though is that if that’s the case then one might just as well opt to exclude it as it’s one more stressor.
This study suggest caffeine in coffee actually loweres liver enzymes and bilirubin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8104822/

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well since this got bumped, thoughts on cycle dosage and duration with Hex and Methyldiaz?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well that's what what he wrote meant .
He meant you’re not gonna take the same dosage of hex as you are of mdiaz, meaning more hex probably and when he said "and less if Staked" he meant you’re going to take less hexadrone in a stack than if you were to take hexadrone SOLO.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He meant you’re not gonna take the same dosage of hex as you are of mdiaz, meaning more hex probably and when he said "and less if Staked" he meant you’re going to take less hexadrone in a stack than if you were to take hexadrone SOLO.
Thank you; this is the correct interpretation of what I was trying to convey.

I have heard of people going up to 300mg on Hex and 80mg on mdiaz, but 200 & 60 respectively seem more common. I have run neither.

In general, when you stack compounds you will be able to utilize less mg of each since the overall anabolic level is often greater.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I have heard of people going up to 300mg on Hex and 80mg on mdiaz, but 200 & 60 respectively seem more common. I have run neither.

In general, when you stack compounds you will be able to utilize less mg of each since the overall anabolic level is often greater.
I mean, my English is poor and it seemed pretty logical to me

wesg49

Awards
is there no classified section on here for things like dmz

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is there no classified section on here for things like dmz
Yes the anabolic section. DMZ is still as a legal compound even tho it’s in the grey zone and isn’t exactly legal.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

The sweet spot for triumphalis is 60mg. @ 80mg there was Xtreme lethargy no matter how much test you run.

SuppBro

Awards
What is the verdict on stacking DMZ with Msten? That was a thing in the OTC prohormone days yet I haven't seen anybody in this thread mention experimenting on this combination with the exception of one person who already has both of them and more from the past.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the verdict on stacking DMZ with Msten? That was a thing in the OTC prohormone days yet I haven't seen anybody in this thread mention experimenting on this combination with the exception of one person who already has both of them and more from the past.
In a different thread @Matthersby told me that combo is “pb & j” etc...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Msten is the ****, one of the best orals ever. Add dmz and you got the best synergy ever. Dmz alone though is average

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Msten is the ****, one of the best orals ever. Add dmz and you got the best synergy ever. Dmz alone though is average
As ypu know i like and value ypu opinion so I'm curious- is anavar average then? Bc i can get similar results from both so im just curious what avg means. In comparison to what exactly? And i much prefer sdrol over msten even though effects are very similar. Thing about msten ppl often forget/dont take into consideration is that it's harsh af on lipids. But i know i sound like a broken record so i guess I'll just piss off and bang this "just barely" chick to pass some time bc its 337am on sat night and I kust came over here so I can leave at 430-5 and not spend too much time lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As ypu know i like and value ypu opinion so I'm curious- is anavar average then? Bc i can get similar results from both so im just curious what avg means. In comparison to what exactly? And i much prefer sdrol over msten even though effects are very similar. Thing about msten ppl often forget/dont take into consideration is that it's harsh af on lipids. But i know i sound like a broken record so i guess I'll just piss off and bang this "just barely" chick to pass some time bc its 337am on sat night and I kust came over here so I can leave at 430-5 and not spend too much time lol
DMZ is just as awful on lipids. Var isn’t great either.

Just barely legal, or just barely doable? Asking for a friend