Any DMZ left?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As ypu know i like and value ypu opinion so I'm curious- is anavar average then? Bc i can get similar results from both so im just curious what avg means. In comparison to what exactly? And i much prefer sdrol over msten even though effects are very similar. Thing about msten ppl often forget/dont take into consideration is that it's harsh af on lipids. But i know i sound like a broken record so i guess I'll just piss off and bang this "just barely" chick to pass some time bc its 337am on sat night and I kust came over here so I can leave at 430-5 and not spend too much time lol
Var is great. I basically like to put compounds in a category of their own with compounds that are similar. Dmz would be in the "big ass compounds" you know... the ones that build mass and are very harsh.. and in that category I find DMZ very average compared to the others. Anavar in its own category is a very good compound imo!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the verdict on stacking DMZ with Msten? That was a thing in the OTC prohormone days yet I haven't seen anybody in this thread mention experimenting on this combination with the exception of one person who already has both of them and more from the past.
That's a very common stack.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Var is great. I basically like to put compounds in a category of their own with compounds that are similar. Dmz would be in the "big ass compounds" you know... the ones that build mass and are very harsh.. and in that category I find DMZ very average compared to the others. Anavar in its own category is a very good compound imo!
Understood. Personally I wouldn't put DMZ in the same category as you , I would put it right about on par with anavar as far as what you can accomplish with it. Msten however I would put in the big ass category along with superdrol and maybe pheraplex but that one is kind of in a category of its own.

As for vicious, DMZ should be backup or returning shortly. You have to get it while the getting's hot because it always sells out. But there is a brand on an electronic auctioning site believe it or not that I have had success with that was quite aggressive* ;-) and I actually like it. For what it's worth.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The experiment was I took 120mg ostarine followed by 15mg the following two days, to assess whether the lengthy time wasting buildup period of six weeks is necessary.

I submit that it is not, if you pre-load yourself one dose high enough to equal six weeks buildup in the system at a much lower dose.

Ostarine has always kicked in immediately for me. Always the first or second day at 30mg.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Understood. Personally I wouldn't put DMZ in the same category as you , I would put it right about on par with anavar as far as what you can accomplish with it. Msten however I would put in the big ass category along with superdrol and maybe pheraplex but that one is kind of in a category of its own.

As for vicious, DMZ should be backup or returning shortly. You have to get it while the getting's hot because it always sells out. But there is a brand on an electronic auctioning site believe it or not that I have had success with that was quite aggressive* ;-) and I actually like it. For what it's worth.

How much DMZ were you running bro and where did you get it from? Because personally I'd put Ostarine above Anavar in terms of what you can accomplish with it lol.

Nobody is going to be setting PRs every lift and putting on 10-15lbs in a month with Anavar. That was my experience with 50-60mg DMZ. Maybe your body just didn't agree with it?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much DMZ were you running bro and where did you get it from? Because personally I'd put Ostarine above Anavar in terms of what you can accomplish with it lol.

Nobody is going to be setting PRs every lift and putting on 10-15lbs in a month with Anavar. That was my experience with 50-60mg DMZ. Maybe your body just didn't agree with it?
I get stronger on Var than DMZ.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm excited to try DMZ, this thread and people's experiences are making me itch to get to the next cycle early next year. I am glad I just got some with some msten to maybe add in.