Any CSI in the house?!

Selecta

Awards
I have been a victim of a crime...this morning I took a sample of a preworkout and while fully expecting it to be a load of rubbish, It felt like I had been assaulted!!

This stuff kicked me up the ass harder than anything I have had since the days of Craze !

I have abused pretty much all the best preworkouts, the DMAA loaded ones from back in the day, eph based burners the lot but this stuff caught me unawares and I was still off my rocker at least 6/7 hours later.

It's a capsule preworkout sold in the UK called Hydrapharm Hydrazine and it's breakdown is as follows:

700mg *
Bauhinia Purpurea Extract (leaf and pod), Cacao Extract (fruit), Caffeine Anhydrous, Cymbidium Goeringii Extract (whole plant), Kigelia Africana Extract (fruit)
*Daily value not established

That is one cap and I took the two cap sample. I have looked into some of the ingredients and can see what I think is a derivative of Yohimbine and Orchilean I think which are nothing out of the ordinary I think so what the hell made this so potent?

Any of you more knowledgable scientists able to shed some light ?

I would love to buy a bottle but the bleeding rip off merchant supp company selling it (no names!!) are charging 50 English quid for 60 caps....and that is on sale !!!!!!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully someone with more knowledge will post and clarify exactly what each is, but I'll give it the ole' college try.

Bauhinia Purpurea is said to impact thyroid (raising t3 and t4), Cacao Extract is likely theobromine (similar to caffeine, acting on adenosine receptors), Cymbidium Goeringii or Orchilean is alleged to have strong stimulating properties (old marketing said 3x stronger than DMAA, but that's surely B.S.), Kigelia Africana is likely DMHA.

I haven't tried Cymbidium Goeringii/Orchilean so I don't know how potent it actually is, but my guess is you're primarily feeling a combination of all these unique stims, with DMHA likely being the main contributor.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Isn't this the product that has been hyped on a the store named after the movie predator, I am getting by with Meso, Dust Extreme and Riot and feel they are hard to beat when it comes to this product, and am skeptical to try, Craze V2 did supply some focus but nowhere as good as the original, Frenzy worked well for me though at 2 scoops and was a decent PWO but no where near the previous 3 i have mentioned all with DMAA.

Selecta

Awards
Absolutely ! That very store! I am certainly not a fan of that store tbh and don't exactly trust them after the craze fiasco! However I only tagged the sample on an order and it sat in my cupboard for a month or so as I felt sure it wouldn't live up to the hype and I gotta say an hour in it didn't....but Jesus it hit me hard as hell in the end really really shocked me !

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel this is a spiked product with its high price point.

to get people hooked to it and keep paying £50 per month for a energy boosting PWO.

Selecta

Awards
Who knows! They were certainly closely involved with driven sports so could be possible. I reckon one cap would be enough so that 50 quid may be a two month supply!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Who knows! They were certainly closely involved with driven sports so could be possible. I reckon one cap would be enough so that 50 quid may be a two month supply!!
How do you feel the product would work for a leg day, does it provide a strength boost similar to DMAA based pre workouts.

Selecta

Awards
I think it would be great! I am running Angel Dust Extreme and prior to that mesomorph for two tubs and this was strong. The focus was diff level to me. I will stress I have had a stim break and am only on my first week back with stims so only half scooping dust extreme at mo and it's effective

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Been using this for a while. It's definitely great for focus, better than other focus supps I've tried in the past (Onward, Demiurge, Craze v2).

As for energy, it's good but I get nothing like the OP. Energy wise for me, the best pres ever were DMAA based ones and Craze v1.

Hydrazine for me gives enough energy to accomplish what you need in the gym, no doubts about that, but the energy isn't the overpowering feeling of Jack3d/Craze. For me it's probably equivalent to something like a good amp citrate supp (although it's feel is very different).

Overall I'd rate this pretty high, similar to something like Dust v2 if I had to think of something but cleaner in feel and better for focus.

P.S. I don't think the price is weirdly high or anything. It's under 0.84p a serving which is in line with most preworkouts that are any good. For example, Dust V2 is around about £1 per serving in the UK.

It looks high cos it's 60 servings but I'd say it's pretty cost effective overall since 1 cap is all you need unlike "cheap" preworkouts like The Curse which cost £20 for 30 servings but in reality most double or triple scoop it so it works out more expensive per serving.

Hydrazine/Dust v2 are actually cheaper than many pre's when you consider this.

Selecta

Awards
The only reason i felt it high price is because the sample pack i had was two capsules so not sure how good it is for a one cap serving. All i know is at two caps it was top notch !

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I need a DMAA break, hydroxyelite use at 3 caps and now 4 caps for last few days for a total of 6-7 weeks has caused me to have a mass tolerance where DMAA no longer provides the same kick, just hope 2-3 weeks should be enough whilst i continue to use alphamine and morning caffeine as main stims.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Hi, i am James from Malaysia. I tried Hydrazine. Insane focus at 2 caps. I took it at 12 noon and still unable to sleep until 3 a.m. I am taking a break from Hydrazine as i noticed that i am developing tolerance after about 15 servings.

Morereps

Awards
In an Austrian supplement shop you can. Buy it for EUR 47,95.

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
Hi, i am James from Malaysia. I tried Hydrazine. Insane focus at 2 caps. I took it at 12 noon and still unable to sleep until 3 a.m. I am taking a break from Hydrazine as i noticed that i am developing tolerance after about 15 servings.
Great to hear such positive results. We do recommend though that users of Hydrazine cycle off it every 4-6 weeks with at least a week off. In fact, we would extend this advice to any high stim product such as Dust v2, Excelsior, Superstim etc. Those are just too strong to not develop tolerance quickly.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Great to hear such positive results. We do recommend though that users of Hydrazine cycle off it every 4-6 weeks with at least a week off. In fact, we would extend this advice to any high stim product such as Dust v2, Excelsior, Superstim etc. Those are just too strong to not develop tolerance quickly.
I just ordered another bottle. I occasionally take 1 cap before my work and i noticed that i am responding faster to clients' question and able to think faster than before.

Another thing i like about Hydrazine is that it is in capsule form. I can bring it to anywhere and pop a pill if i needed.

maximumsport

Awards
Just got a sample 2 pack. I'm use to taking extremely high pre. High stims. Was going to try 2 caps tomorrow first time. Shouldn't be a problem?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got a sample 2 pack. I'm use to taking extremely high pre. High stims. Was going to try 2 caps tomorrow first time. Shouldn't be a problem?
I always ran two caps. Didn't notice much from one.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Is hydrapharm offering samples for this product?

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Wanted to chime in on this one. I’ve been running this pre workout @ 1 cap and I can attest to its potency.

Energy, focus and motivation all took a sharp upturn these past two weeks, when my workouts were esentially in the toilet and was simply going through the motions.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to chime in on this one. I’ve been running this pre workout @ 1 cap and I can attest to its potency.

Energy, focus and motivation all took a sharp upturn these past two weeks, when my workouts were esentially in the toilet and was simply going through the motions.
I found a strength boost from this pre workout, 2 caps did not provide way more of a boost though so i felt 1 to work well enough.