Unanswered Any chance more supps can be on Amazon?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lot of good supps are not avilable on Amazon. Sometimes you just want one bottle instead of buying in bulk. Any reason or obstacle that prevents supp companies from putting all their products on Amazon?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the cost of selling on Amazon might not be worth it, especially if they're a smaller company

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) takes a chunk of your margins
Oh I see....

Also I made a mistake; Amazon is not a board sponsor so mods you can delete this thread. Sorry!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh I see....

Also I made a mistake; Amazon is not a board sponsor so mods you can delete this thread. Sorry!
I think it's a relevant question with just how many people use Amazon for a variety of things. I order nearly everything now online and most of it through Amazon.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What prevents you from buying a single bottle from any of the numerous online supp shops? Not really sure the premise of the question honestly. What forces you to buy in bulk?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What prevents you from buying a single bottle from any of the numerous online supp shops? Not really sure the premise of the question honestly. What forces you to buy in bulk?
I have Amazon prime so free 2 day shipping. Most other sites don't have free shipping unless you buy a certain amount and also even if it is free shipping it can take 5-7 days to reach your place. I guess I'm spoiled by the fast shipping from Amazon.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have Amazon prime so free 2 day shipping. Most other sites don't have free shipping unless you buy a certain amount and also even if it is free shipping it can take 5-7 days to reach your place. I guess I'm spoiled by the fast shipping from Amazon.
I'm spoiled by Amazon too with some stuff being next day or same day free, but I also remember the days of 4-6 weeks, so 5-7 days doesn't seem so bad lol.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lack of free shipping always makes me hit pause. I get large powders and bars being expensive to ship, but why one sample or one bottle of pills? Sometimes things that I could ship myself for $2-$3 cost $7+ and at that point I rarely continue my order

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lack of free shipping always makes me hit pause. I get large powders and bars being expensive to ship, but why one sample or one bottle of pills? Sometimes things that I could ship myself for $2-$3 cost $7+ and at that point I rarely continue my order
It's shipping and handling that you pay for. Some companies charge a base fee that covers up to a certain poundage then they scale up from there.

When i order from ebay some sellers offer free shipping, but i swear it takes several weeks longer to get to me vs. If i pick the next level of shipping available. They probably just toss it on the back of the boat as it passes by their window

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You do see more and more adding amazon as an option

Look at build fast

You couldn’t get it in the UK (vasoblitz) but you could on the UK Amazon

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You do see more and more adding amazon as an option
It wouldn't surprise me to see more and more on amazon since it's a central spot to reach many ppl.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get ALL my SNS/CEL products SAME DAY thru Amazon. I hope they add Anabolic Effect there.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can understand what young people go through these days. They are so used to instantaneous results and expectations and although I'm from the pre-internet generation, even I can't resist the pull of the instant satisfaction society we live in.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can understand what young people go through these days. They are so used to instantaneous results and expectations and although I'm from the pre-internet generation, even I can't resist the pull of the instant satisfaction society we live in.
Honestly, even with Prime 2 DAY ship, I would still support Strong taking 3 days and buy from them...

BUT....where I'm at in Florida almost everything is SAME DAY...and that is tough to beat.