Any benefit to adding 4 Andro to an Osta cycle

jp888

Awards
I have run ostarine in the past with good results. Was wondering, would there be any added benefit to stacking 4 andro with my osta cycle?
typically I do 20mgs osta for 8 weeks. Use an otc AI during and Clomid for PCT

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have run ostarine in the past with good results. Was wondering, would there be any added benefit to stacking 4 andro with my osta cycle?
typically I do 20mgs osta for 8 weeks. Use an otc AI during and Clomid for PCT
It would make a good Test Base and help with the potential lethargy and libido issues. 4-Andro is a good Bulking compound so would help increase the strength and size gains if you ran it with a decent surplus diet.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 6 weeks osta, 3 at 10mg and 3 at 20mg on a cut cycle and will be adding 110mg of 4-andro for weeks 3 and 4 and 160mg for weeks 5 and 6.

Yes, it's all very low dose. But I'm interested in how much 10mg of osta will work given the human studies that use 3mg, and im doing this a cut phase so I'm just looking to preserve muscle. The 4-andro I'm using is just for a low/moderate test base towards the end to counter lethargy. Also I'm low dosing to minimize suppression since I'm coming directly off a PCT and will be going into an epistane/4-andro cycle after the PCT for the osta cycle I'm running now.

Long story short, yes. It's a good combo.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm running Osta at 20mg and Super EPI at 750 on a slight cut. I'm actually surprised at the fat loss without doing extra cardio. I did switch to an 8x8 workout so I'm sure that burns more cals. Either way I'm really happy the way this is going.

jp888

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. Think i'll go ahead and give it a shot