Any Alternatives to Universal Nutrition Natural Sterol Complex?

evw2005

Awards
Hi All,

Universal Nutrition Natural Sterol Complex has been a consistent part of my supplement regimen for years. Sadly, Universal Nutrition is no longer making it though. Does anyone know of anything that could serve as a substitute?

Thank You,

Eric

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you experienced Triton and Ursa Major combo yet?>

also maybe you could explain your goals and what u used the "sterol complex" for? there are many new age anabolics that are natural that may be of interest.

evw2005

Awards
I haven't heard of either of those products. Natural Sterol Complex was a unique product in that it was a muscle builder, nutrient partitioner and a testosterone booster--an all-in-one kind of product. Here's a product page link: https://www.universalusa.com/product/natural-sterol-complex/

More than anything it helped maintain what I already had, which is my goal. Not looking to lose or gain, just something will help me maintain what I have already.

I've never seen it replicated anywhere else.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't heard of either of those products. Natural Sterol Complex was a unique product in that it was a muscle builder, nutrient partitioner and a testosterone booster--an all-in-one kind of product. Here's a product page link: https://www.universalusa.com/product/natural-sterol-complex/

More than anything it helped maintain what I already had, which is my goal. Not looking to lose or gain, just something will help me maintain what I have already.

please have a look around www.apex-alchemy.com

the stack I mentioned would be appropriate!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi All,

Universal Nutrition Natural Sterol Complex has been a consistent part of my supplement regimen for years. Sadly, Universal Nutrition is no longer making it though. Does anyone know of anything that could serve as a substitute?

Thank You,

Eric
I didn't know they had finally stopped making that. That was one of those products that really stood the test of time for many years.

There isn't anything else exactly like it that I know of, mainly because products like that fell out of popularity many years go, with the exception of theirs selling well enough for them to continue to be made.

There are a lot of great natural anabolic products on the market now - it would really just depend on what your goals are as to which one or combination of them would be best for you.

Here is just an overview of some that you may want to look at depending on your goals; some of them fit into more than one category though, as for example M-Test is great for building muscle too but most people would classify it as a natural testosterone booster.

Natural Anabolic Muscle Builders:
  • Anabolic XT - (SNS)
  • Anabolic Effect - (Competitive Edge Labs)
  • Phosphatidic Acid XT - (SNS)
  • Recomp20 - (SNS)
  • Anacyclus XT - (SNS)
  • Ecdy-Plex - (Competitive Edge Labs)
  • Epi-Plex - (Competitive Edge Labs)
  • Epicatechin Gel - (Xtreme Performance Gels)
  • Ursa-Gel - (Xtreme Performance Gels)
Natural Testosterone Boosters:
  • M-Test - (Competitive Edge Labs)
  • Cloma-Plex - (Competitive Edge Labs)
  • Optimize-T - (SNS)
  • Alpha Gel - (Xtreme Performance Gels)
  • Test Fix - (Muscle Addiction)

evw2005

Awards
I didn't know they had finally stopped making that. That was one of those products that really stood the test of time for many years.

There isn't anything else exactly like it that I know of, mainly because products like that fell out of popularity many years go, with the exception of theirs selling well enough for them to continue to be made.

There are a lot of great natural anabolic products on the market now - it would really just depend on what your goals are as to which one or combination of them would be best for you.

Here is just an overview of some that you may want to look at depending on your goals; some of them fit into more than one category though, as for example M-Test is great for building muscle too but most people would classify it as a natural testosterone booster.

Natural Anabolic Muscle Builders:
  • Anabolic XT - (SNS)
  • Anabolic Effect - (Competitive Edge Labs)
  • Phosphatidic Acid XT - (SNS)
  • Recomp20 - (SNS)
  • Anacyclus XT - (SNS)
  • Ecdy-Plex - (Competitive Edge Labs)
  • Epi-Plex - (Competitive Edge Labs)
  • Epicatechin Gel - (Xtreme Performance Gels)
  • Ursa-Gel - (Xtreme Performance Gels)
Natural Testosterone Boosters:
  • M-Test - (Competitive Edge Labs)
  • Cloma-Plex - (Competitive Edge Labs)
  • Optimize-T - (SNS)
  • Alpha Gel - (Xtreme Performance Gels)
  • Test Fix - (Muscle Addiction)
@sns8778: This is very helpful. Thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I was working on my longer above post and when I posted it, I saw that you had posted this in relation to your goal being to maintain the muscle that you already have.

There isn't anything available that I know of that is going to be exactly like Universal's Sterol Complex in terms of ingredients, but results wise, two of them that would be great for helping to maintain your current level of muscle would be Phosphatidic Acid XT and Recomp20.

Here are some links to threads where you can see feedback on them and more information:

Phosphatidic Acid XT - Write Up:

Phosphatidic Acid XT - Discussion Thread:

Recomp20 - Write Up:

Recomp20 - Discussion Thread:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778: This is very helpful. Thank you!
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

I had also saw that you did mention your goal being to maintain, so I had posted another post detailing the two that I would be most likely to look into out of that list myself for your desired goal.

Recomp20 is great for helping build lean muscle and lose fat (recomp), so it can help you maintain great in the sense that its very useful because its supporting improved body-composition in body aspects.

Phosphatidic Acid XT contains ingredients clinically shown to increase mTOR activation and protein synthesis, which is pretty much the heart of actually maintaining muscle tissue because it not only helps build muscle but helps stop or slow muscle breakdown. With Phosphatidic Acid XT, if you're training and eating properly, most people are going to notice increases in lean muscle, strength, and fullness even if they're just trying to maintain. So basically, it will help maintain and might be some extra benefits as well.

I hope this info helps.

evw2005

Awards
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

I had also saw that you did mention your goal being to maintain, so I had posted another post detailing the two that I would be most likely to look into out of that list myself for your desired goal.

Recomp20 is great for helping build lean muscle and lose fat (recomp), so it can help you maintain great in the sense that its very useful because its supporting improved body-composition in body aspects.

Phosphatidic Acid XT contains ingredients clinically shown to increase mTOR activation and protein synthesis, which is pretty much the heart of actually maintaining muscle tissue because it not only helps build muscle but helps stop or slow muscle breakdown. With Phosphatidic Acid XT, if you're training and eating properly, most people are going to notice increases in lean muscle, strength, and fullness even if they're just trying to maintain. So basically, it will help maintain and might be some extra benefits as well.

I hope this info helps.
Again, thank you so much. Quite a bit of information you've shared. I will look at everything you've sent. Thanks again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Again, thank you so much. Quite a bit of information you've shared. I will look at everything you've sent. Thanks again.
You're very welcome. If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, you're welcome to pm me.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Walmart online has 3 left….iHerb has 19…

Stock up 🤷‍♂️