Any advice on my next Cycle?

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I am starting my next 6 week cycle today. Below are all the details. Please let me know if anyone thinks I should tweak the doses, timing, length of cycle, with or without food protocol, etc. I’m always looking for any critique that will benefit my run. @Hyde @Tsteele60 @Mathb33 @Matthersby @Ricky10

6 week CYCLE

Topical 11-ketotestosterone at 200/200/200/200/200/200

• 11-ketotestosterone doses above at 5 pumps at day totaling 200mg split into 3 pumps morning and 2 pumps evening
3-AD at 75/75/75/75/75/75

• 3-AD doses above split into 25mg capsules spread out 3 times per day (with fats / 1tbsp peanut butter)
Hexadrone at 100/100/100/100/100/100

• Hexadrone doses above split into 50mg capsules once in the morning and once in the evening (with fats / 1tbsp peanut butter)
ON CYCLE SUPPORT

CEL Cycle Assist

• 4 capsules (8 total) twice a day 2 hours after my prohormone dosages
Tudca

• 375 MG twice per day
PCT

Tamoxifen Citrate at 40/40/20/20

• Tamoxifen doses above split into morning and evening
Olympus Labs’ Kings Blood

• 4 Capsules per day with food
SNS Spilanthes XT

• 1 capsules (2 total) twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening
The brands I am running are:

Iconic Formulations Ultra Eleven (200 mg of 11-ketotestosterone per 5 pumps)

Gain Busters Swole Patrol (25 mg of 3-AD per capsule)

Matrix Labs Hexa[6] (50 mg Hexadrone per capsule)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I think it looks just fine! Personally, I don’t have much luck with 11-KT product as my joints get too achy, and/or I get too lethargic. When I lighten the dose, it just doesn’t do anything for me period. That’s just personal though, and I hope you like it!

For 3-AD, I found myself doing 4 capsules/day more often than not. 1 cap morning, 2 caps pre/intra workout, and 1 later afternoon or evening. Just adjust that to feels, and it won’t take you long to realize the acute workout benefits.

As far as the Hexadrone, I have very little faith that anyone has offered a legit product for years. A solid 6a Hexadrone product at 50mg is surprisingly potent. I haven‘t been able to find one as of late myself, and have been burned twice in recent years. Maybe this brand is the one though! if it is, starting out at 100mg/day may be a bit much for the joints in conjunction with the 11-KT..

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks @Ricky10. I appreciate the advise. I will definitely keep a lookout for any changes on how my joints feel. I will also keep you posted on my results. Hoping this Hexadrone is the real deal.

cameronb10873

cameronb10873

Awards
Hey any updates on this cycle? I have had both good and bad luck with hexadrone. When it’s good luck, though, I really like it, so I’m interested to hear how this was.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey any updates on this cycle? I have had both good and bad luck with hexadrone. When it’s good luck, though, I really like it, so I’m interested to hear how this was.
So today is day 29 of this cycle and I have to admit, even though I’m really happy with the results so far, I have a feeling im only seeing effects from the 11-ketotestosterone and the 3AD.
I’ve ran 11-ketotestosterone and Epiandrosterone twice before and the results I’m seeing with 11-ketotestosterone and 3AD are very similar. For this reason I’m assuming the hexadrone is bunk because by adding these three together I was expecting more results than I am. Not to say I’m not happy, because I am impressed with what I’m experiencing, but I feel my results so far are typical of an 11-ketotestosterone and 3AD cycle. I am getting blood work done on Thursday of this week so that will also tell me something as well.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The clear majority of the feedback I've seen on Hexa is that it's very weak. Even if it's allegedly the a-isomer.