Anxiety (plz help)

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys I have always had anxiety on and off which seemed to be exacerbated especially when I took prohormones like DMZ. It has been one year since I've used DMZ and now am just on my regular TRT. Lately my anxiety has been crazy. I have a constant feeling of lightheadedness like my head is full of air or too heavy for the rest of my body and I am dizzy when I walk. I went to the emergency room and they did all kinds of tests on me and everything came back normal and then I went to my doctor and he checked my testosterone and estrogen levels and my testosterone was around 1000 and my estradiol was 21 which is fantastic. What is up with anxiety and the whole lightheadedness dizziness thing? Does anybody else get that? I need some opinions guys I'm going nuts and I really hope there's some natural thing I can do somebody help me I'm losing my mind lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give proviron a try. Google anxiety + proviron. Its effects are dose dependent and can either upping -or lowering anxiety. I would try 2x 25mg split first, for about 3 days.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would give proviron a try. Google anxiety + proviron. Its effects are dose dependent and can either upping -or lowering anxiety. I would try 2x 25mg split first, for about 3 days.
Used proviron in the past. Made me very tense and angry :/

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had bad anxiety and panic. After self prescribed TRT it went away. In your case its obviously a different cause, that sucks.

Before suspecting that low test was the culprit, I tried different Indian herbs, with low/moderate effect, like Bacopa moneri + phosphatidylserine . Benzos turned me into a zombie, never used em. What helped me most was phenibut. I used it only 2 days a week. Those where my 2 "happy days" and life was bearable this way.
Can't be of any further help.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CBD vape pen, very calming. Also perhaps a CBD:THC 50:50 blende, Indica for sleepy, avoid sativa (perhaps) it can make a bit of anxiety

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have anxiety / panic attacks from time to time. To put it mildly, they suck. Some of the meds I tried on sucked worse though, so I eventually pulled myself off of them and just had to get down to the root of the problem and try to address that instead. I still get them from time to time but not nearly as often. Sounds like a cop out answer because many people look for the quick fix (usually meds), but I can tell you it helps if at all possible. If not, I understand. Everyone's situation is different.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder if your test is too high? Being near the top of the range is not necessarily always good. You may be one that would do better a little better.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CBD vape pen, very calming. Also perhaps a CBD:THC 50:50 blende, Indica for sleepy, avoid sativa (perhaps) it can make a bit of anxiety
This was where I was going. Juggernaut labz has great one with a good amount of terpens.

Use my code in sig for discount.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was where I was going. Juggernaut labz has great one with a good amount of terpens.

Use my code in sig for discount.
Oh bro all about that Select oil and vape pens.

High potency for sure.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay guys I have always had anxiety on and off which seemed to be exacerbated especially when I took prohormones like DMZ. It has been one year since I've used DMZ and now am just on my regular TRT. Lately my anxiety has been crazy. I have a constant feeling of lightheadedness like my head is full of air or too heavy for the rest of my body and I am dizzy when I walk. I went to the emergency room and they did all kinds of tests on me and everything came back normal and then I went to my doctor and he checked my testosterone and estrogen levels and my testosterone was around 1000 and my estradiol was 21 which is fantastic. What is up with anxiety and the whole lightheadedness dizziness thing? Does anybody else get that? I need some opinions guys I'm going nuts and I really hope there's some natural thing I can do somebody help me I'm losing my mind lol
This could be genetic and need to be treated by medical professional Does it run in your family history? I use to have panic attacks and constant worry. Dr. put me on Zoloft and Wellbutrin daily. He also gave me Klonopin to .be taken as needed (I take it only when under severe anxiety which is like once every two months). Anxiety has been gone for many years and no more panic attacks. I can even speak in front of hundreds of people now for my job. I ran DMZ recently. It did produce some anxiety, but nothing severe like I use to have and I have my Klonopin for back up. Medicine had progressed significantly in the psychiatric field and seeing a dr. for this kind of thing is nothing to be ashamed of as it is often due to a serotonin imbalance.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cbd and/or thc might help
L theanine
just training in the gym, cardio, dieting

Meditation helps me tremendously.