Anxiety after taking aromasin

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I started my first test only cycle about 3 weeks ago. I've noticed after taking my aromasin (12.5mg EOD) I get some anxiety and even trouble sleeping, libido down.. but when I skipped my last dose, that stuff subsided. Also, I dont think I'm very prone to gyno. Havent had any sensitivity or stuff like that
Waiting on bloodwork results from Monday

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think a typo on your first post. This is your first cycle yes?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Common mistake made by newbies
*First test cycle
-250mgs 2x a week(500mgs)
-Adex .5mgs eod
-or Aromasin 12.5 eod
+Pct drugs, support supps etc.

Ais should be used only when needed also even if you were to get high estro sides it's mostly likely not gonna happen week1or2 .
If proviron is used chances are you may not even need the AI or very very little..And if you do use the ai start very low 1/2 of dosage most will find on the internet will suffice in most cases unless you're on some high ass ifbb test dose..

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes this is my first cycle, 3 weeks in. No typo
Gotcha. Wanted to make sure the “for” was supposed to be “first”.
There is no one size fits all. Some people aromatize heavily, some barely. I found I fit the latter. First test cycle at 600/week and did not need any ai until I threw anadrol into the mix. Even then it was extremely minimal.

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Wanted to make sure the “for” was supposed to be “first”.
There is no one size fits all. Some people aromatize heavily, some barely. I found I fit the latter. First test cycle at 600/week and did not need any ai until I threw anadrol into the mix. Even then it was extremely minimal.
Awesome! Thanks