Antibiotics with Xgels and Iconogenin

captainds

Awards
Okay, so I need my medical peeps are anyone with some knowledge of this. I have been on Xgels and Iconogenin for about 3 weeks it’s been amazing . Unfortunately I have had a cough from sinus drainage and just sinus in general for awhile . The other day I coughed up some blood with a lot of phlegm in it . My wife is a nurse so she was like nope we going to the Dr. I feel great best I have felt in a long time hitting PRs and my cough has went down to just a few a day. I had X-rays done and complete blood work everything come back fine. Unfortunately when they did a naso swab on me it came back positive for Staph,but like I said I feel great. I think it’s sinus irration and things from all the coughing but who knows? Anyways, to my point Doctor prescribe some antibiotics that I will start tonight will I be okay to continue taking the 2 supplements? From what I understand also the naso swab lots of people come back with staph so idk. Sorry if this is a bundled up mess I tried to hurry up and send this where I can get a answer hopefully quickly. Thanks guys y’all are the best !

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t worry man, upper respiratory infection maybe, x rays good no pneumonia etc? Don’t sweat it just see the doc maybe antibiotics and dex or prednisone whatever they say to do. I’ve coughed up sputum like that before, it really depends on how much and the color you know.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think he's mainly wondering if he can continue taking the supplements or if there is any reason he should stop.

captainds

Awards
They have been blood in my coughs about 4 times in 2 days not a lot but they have been some . Like I said though feel great everything is good so idk. Just ate a large pizza so appetite is good also 😂.