Anti-Inflammatory Diet: Legit or Completely Worthless?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

by Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN When you cut your finger, it becomes red and inflamed, right? When you fall and hurt your foot, it gets swollen and inflamed, correct? But what, exactly, does inflammation mean for our body? Is it a good thing? Is it a bad thing? In this article, we will […]

Read the full article...

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the article says broccoli, kale, and nuts/seeds are low inflammation foods which I don't really agree with

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

by Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN When you cut your finger, it becomes red and inflamed, right? When you fall and hurt your foot, it gets swollen and inflamed, correct? But what, exactly, does inflammation mean for our body? Is it a good thing? Is it a bad thing? In this article, we will […]

Read the full article...
Here’s an article on excessive inflammation.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the article says broccoli, kale, and nuts/seeds are low inflammation foods which I don't really agree with
Personally I think that if someone is wanting to follow an anti-inflammatory diet, they should get a food sensitivity test to see what foods they are allergic to or have sensitivity to. In general nuts may be a low inflammation food, but o can’t eat them due to having a food sensitivity to them. So basically they cause inflammation in my body.