Anti-Aging & Longevity Ingredient Discussion - Master Thread

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking NMN and PQQ with my stack above. I got a good bump in energy so far. I'm taking 500 mg of NMN twice a day.

Killing off Senescent cells seems to be an important part of anti-aging. I could see two products, one for mitochondrial health and one that is a Senolytic.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just started taking NMN and PQQ with my stack above. I got a good bump in energy so far. I'm taking 500 mg of NMN twice a day.

Killing off Senescent cells seems to be an important part of anti-aging. I could see two products, one for mitochondrial health and one that is a Senolytic.
That was one of the ways I thought about going about it was doing a Mitochondrial Health product and then a Senolytic product - but then when I looked at how much potential overlap in ingredients there was, that's what made me think about doing an all-in-one. I would still definitely be open to doing an all-in-one and then more affordable formulas for each though.

If you (or anyone) could pick, what would you list as your top 3 to 5 favorite ingredients per each.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Vigorous Steve’s stack, in depth look
I just watched this video recently and was going to post it in this thread as well. Not really familiar with Vigorous Steve but I know he has a pretty big following.

The video is more geared towards mitochondria and “feeling young” vs longevity so probably a lot of overlap but not exactly the same.

Here’s a screenshot of the “budget stack” he mentioned just so people don’t have to watch the whole video -

If I remember correctly I think he considered ubiquinol the best bang for your buck ingredient for this purpose?

Don’t want to derail this thread any further as I am a big SNS fan, just wanted to share the screenshot as I’d actually already taken it so I could remember the recommendations.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just watched this video recently and was going to post it in this thread as well. Not really familiar with Vigorous Steve but I know he has a pretty big following.

The video is more geared towards mitochondria and “feeling young” vs longevity so probably a lot of overlap but not exactly the same.

Here’s a screenshot of the “budget stack” he mentioned just so people don’t have to watch the whole video -

View attachment 229058

If I remember correctly I think he considered ubiquinol the best bang for your buck ingredient for this purpose?

Don’t want to derail this thread any further as I am a big SNS fan, just wanted to share the screenshot as I’d actually already taken it so I could remember the recommendations.
I appreciate the screen shot. It's not derailing at all; I had saved the video link but hadn't had the chance to watch it yet.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Mitochondrial Health, I would go with Apigenin, Hesperidin, PQQ, B3. I think this would be an affordable stack that would work. Hesperidin has shown promise in restoring Mitochondrial health at 500 mg.

For in all in one, I would go with Fisetin 1-200 mg, Ca AKG 100 mg, spermidine 5 mg, Apigenin 500 mg and Gingerenone A.( not sure about dosing)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mitochondrial Health, I would go with Apigenin, Hesperidin, PQQ, B3. I think this would be an affordable stack that would work. Hesperidin has shown promise in restoring Mitochondrial health at 500 mg.

For in all in one, I would go with Fisetin 1-200 mg, Ca AKG 100 mg, spermidine 5 mg, Apigenin 500 mg and Gingerenone A.( not sure about dosing)
Thank you for the suggestions.

For an all in one, if we do one, its going to be absolutely loaded and have a lot of different ingredients in it.

Not on here, but in general, a few things we've been asked to do single ingredients of are:
  • Spermidine
  • Astragaloside IV
  • Telos95
  • Fisetin
For Spermidine especially, the dosage range is all over the place, anywhere from 1 mg. per day to 20 mg. per day it seems.

For anyone that would like to see us do one, I'd be very curious what dosage they'd like to see us do per capsule.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
eriodictyol - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4519856/#:~:text=Eriodictyol is a flavonoid present,pathophysiological conditions including vascular diseases.

Isoliquiritigenin - found in licorice it has been shown to drop aromatase enzyme by 50 plus percent in mice. Also, it’s neuroprotective.

8-prenylnaringenin - very potent natural serm
Lets keep in mind we arent looking for something specific to heart or vascular but rather anti aging. So things that help with autophagy, senolytic, and turbo boosting the mitochondria. Urolithin B, Pqq,

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lets keep in mind we arent looking for something specific to heart or vascular but rather anti aging. So things that help with autophagy, senolytic, and turbo boosting the mitochondria. Urolithin B, Pqq,
Maybe you aren’t lol. What I posted is anti aging. I don’t know who this “we” is.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think this was the issue Steve was having. Many people have different things in mind when they say “anti aging”. Improving vascular and brain health would both be huge for aging.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I understand where you're coming from in the sense the main categories with the people that are really into the longevity ingredients are autophagy, senolytic, mitochondria, and telomere support; but one of the things I mentioned in my initial post was how anti-aging and longevity mean different things to different people, so I welcome hearing different people's take on what it means to them.

The different outlooks on what anti-aging and longevity mean to the individual is useful for product ideas because in some cases, it may be something like for example where we can cross promote an existing product for that purpose or it gives us more ideas of what people are looking for.

I'm curious, since you enjoy this subject a lot it seems like, for ingredients that we could use that aren't exclusive to one brand or something, what would be your favorite say 3 to 5 ingredients per category for mitochondria, senolytic, autophagy, telomeres, etc.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think this was the issue Steve was having. Many people have different things in mind when they say “anti aging”. Improving vascular and brain health would both be huge for aging.
You are correct. I like hearing all different perspectives on this.

The people that are really into the anti-aging/longevity market commonly associate the terms with mitochondria, telomeres, autophagy, and senolytics; but to some women the term may mean beauty care, to some it may be cardiovascular health, and to others it may be brain health.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I understand where you're coming from in the sense the main categories with the people that are really into the longevity ingredients are autophagy, senolytic, mitochondria, and telomere support; but one of the things I mentioned in my initial post was how anti-aging and longevity mean different things to different people, so I welcome hearing different people's take on what it means to them.

The different outlooks on what anti-aging and longevity mean to the individual is useful for product ideas because in some cases, it may be something like for example where we can cross promote an existing product for that purpose or it gives us more ideas of what people are looking for.

I'm curious, since you enjoy this subject a lot it seems like, for ingredients that we could use that aren't exclusive to one brand or something, what would be your favorite say 3 to 5 ingredients per category for mitochondria, senolytic, autophagy, telomeres, etc.
I think you had a good start here:
  • Spermidine
  • Astragaloside IV
  • Telos95
  • Fisetin
I would then add Urolithin B to this.

This would be a PERFECT 1 source to attack all the current avenues anit-aging has with the top ingredients known today.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you had a good start here:
  • Spermidine
  • Astragaloside IV
  • Telos95
  • Fisetin
I would then add Urolithin B to this.

This would be a PERFECT 1 source to attack all the current avenues anti-aging has with the top ingredients known today.
Thank you. I appreciate your input.

The formula I'm thinking on has all 4 of those plus quite a few more things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gray Hair reversal supplement.

Not some Amazon brand catalase either. Real in depth researched ingredients.
Any ingredient suggestions? I've researched this some but have more research to do when I have the time.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
A garlic product with a high dose stabilized Allicin extract would be great. They do sell this on Amazon but some of the products with high Allicin are quite expensive.

I

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 you may have to do a anti-aging series of supps that can be stackable based on different MOAs and purposes?

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A garlic product with a high dose stabilized Allicin extract would be great. They do sell this on Amazon but some of the products with high Allicin are quite expensive.
What for? How does this help longevity?

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
black sesame seeds, gooseberrys, Chaga mushrooms contains a lot of melanin
What are the benefits for longevity? Things that help with I have a blood pressure, your heart, etc. Do not falling in classification of longevity. She

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is something I would consider if enough people are interested. Thank you for the idea.

I have a very hard time trusting some of the Amazon brands that claim to offer things like this, especially the ones that basically don't exist outside of Amazon.

If you want, you should bring this up in the Tell Us What You Want From Us thread and see if more people would be interested:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
black sesame seeds, gooseberrys, Chaga mushrooms contains a lot of melanin
Thank you for the input. It's definitely an idea that I want to look more into and am open to doing a product of that type.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What for? How does this help longevity?
What are the benefits for longevity? Things that help with I have a blood pressure, your heart, etc. Do not falling in classification of longevity. She
Their posts are valid answers to what I asked in the original post in the thread.

Let me attempt to explain.

I've been interested in the anti-aging and longevity category of supplements for many years and have watched this category evolve and take shape. I remember a time when this category was mostly considered to be natural test boosters for men and hair/skin/anti-wrinkle type products for women. As the terms 'anti-aging' and 'longevity' evolved, it started to encompass many more types of products and people's definition of what an anti-aging or longevity product was varied a lot from person to person; there were no right or wrong answers, because it meant to an individual what it meant to them personally.

I did a thread about anti-aging and longevity supplements back in 2021 and that was something I emphasized then was that in our yearly Tell Us What You Want from Us threads, people had started asking us to do an anti-aging and longevity type supplement, but when I asked what they were thinking, the terms meant different things to different people, so I had started the thread back then about it.

Over the last few years, the anti-aging and longevity supplement category has became mostly known for products related to mitochondrial health, senolytics, autophagy, and telomeres.

^^^^ That is what the anti-aging and longevity category is viewed as now and by the people that are interested in those things and look up and research the category; which is something that both you and I are interested in.

However, its extremely important to note that for the average person/general consumer, the terms anti-aging and longevity mean whatever it means to them, and 95%, maybe even 99% of the general population doesn't even know what autophagy, senescence, or telomeres even are or mean.

For those people, the terms anti-aging and longevity are very personalized and mean to them whatever they mean to them.

A few examples:
  • To some women, anti-aging may be associated mostly with health & beauty needs; especially since many skin care and cosmetic products use the term anti-aging to indicate skin health, minimizing wrinkles, etc.
  • To some men, anti-aging and longevity may mean having more energy, feeling younger, having a better libido, etc.
  • To people with a family history of cardiovascular issues, they may think of longevity in the sense of potentially extending their lives to be a cardiovascular type supplement since they may worry about that as a big hereditary or lifestyle factor.
This can be evidenced by in the threads where we have been asked to do an anti-aging/longevity supplement, all of the above ideas have been mentioned as ideas. That's why I mentioned in post #3 of this thread that as a company, we already offer a lot of products that have crossovers with what some people's definition of anti-aging and longevity are and quite a few more in the works.

From a supplement company perspective, it's very important to us to know what types of products that people view as anti-aging and longevity type products, and there's no right or wrong answers because the terms mean whatever they mean to them.

That's why in the beginning post, I had asked a couple questions, which were:
  1. Are there any single ingredient product options or simple combination products that you would like to see from us in this category?
  2. What type of supplements (or ingredients) would you like to see from us in the anti-aging & longevity supplement space?
  3. Would you rather see us do a series or set of products - such as a Telomere formula, a Mitochondria formula, & a Senescence Formula as separate stackable products OR would you rather see us done one incredibly comprehensive formula that covers a lot of it all in one formula, even in the price would wind up being pretty high (but extremely cost effective compared to other current products on the market in terms of getting the most for your money)? Or possibly both options and do one very comprehensive formula but then do smaller less expensive separate formulas under the Health Series.
I hope that all makes sense.

I'm of course interested in ideas for products for the way that the category is currently viewed (telomere, mitochondrial, senolytic, and autophagy) but I'm also open to any other good product ideas that may come out of it.

I do appreciate your and anyone's input on those types of ingredients, but I don't want to discourage anyone else from posting ideas about what the category means to them, because we're open to doing those as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 you may have to do a anti-aging series of supps that can be stackable based on different MOAs and purposes?
We want to expand the Health Series to include a variety of products that people want.

I'm definitely interested in doing an anti-aging/longevity series of products - and am considering some single ingredient and simple formula options, a several stackable products like a telomere formula, a mitochondrial formula, a senolytic, etc., and also considering doing just an all out extremely comprehensive product for people that want the ultimate anti-aging/longevity product.

My thought now is leaning towards doing the extremely comprehensive one and just making the best overall product and letting the price fall where it may; but then doing several stackable ones separately for people that are looking to target one particular area but not the others or that can't afford to or don't want to buy the extremely comprehensive one that will likely have a price tag of 100+.

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They do. Please stop knocking people based on your own narrow definition of anti aging. You are wrong. Literally every notable person at the forefront of anti-aging has something in their anti aging stack for blood pressure and/or heart health as well as cognitive decline. You are not even in the conversation of someone at the forefront.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Their posts are valid answers to what I asked in the original post in the thread.

Let me attempt to explain.

I've been interested in the anti-aging and longevity category of supplements for many years and have watched this category evolve and take shape. I remember a time when this category was mostly considered to be natural test boosters for men and hair/skin/anti-wrinkle type products for women. As the terms 'anti-aging' and 'longevity' evolved, it started to encompass many more types of products and people's definition of what an anti-aging or longevity product was varied a lot from person to person; there were no right or wrong answers, because it meant to an individual what it meant to them personally.

I did a thread about anti-aging and longevity supplements back in 2021 and that was something I emphasized then was that in our yearly Tell Us What You Want from Us threads, people had started asking us to do an anti-aging and longevity type supplement, but when I asked what they were thinking, the terms meant different things to different people, so I had started the thread back then about it.

Over the last few years, the anti-aging and longevity supplement category has became mostly known for products related to mitochondrial health, senolytics, autophagy, and telomeres.

^^^^ That is what the anti-aging and longevity category is viewed as now and by the people that are interested in those things and look up and research the category; which is something that both you and I are interested in.

However, its extremely important to note that for the average person/general consumer, the terms anti-aging and longevity mean whatever it means to them, and 95%, maybe even 99% of the general population doesn't even know what autophagy, senescence, or telomeres even are or mean.

For those people, the terms anti-aging and longevity are very personalized and mean to them whatever they mean to them.

A few examples:
  • To some women, anti-aging may be associated mostly with health & beauty needs; especially since many skin care and cosmetic products use the term anti-aging to indicate skin health, minimizing wrinkles, etc.
  • To some men, anti-aging and longevity may mean having more energy, feeling younger, having a better libido, etc.
  • To people with a family history of cardiovascular issues, they may think of longevity in the sense of potentially extending their lives to be a cardiovascular type supplement since they may worry about that as a big hereditary or lifestyle factor.
This can be evidenced by in the threads where we have been asked to do an anti-aging/longevity supplement, all of the above ideas have been mentioned as ideas. That's why I mentioned in post #3 of this thread that as a company, we already offer a lot of products that have crossovers with what some people's definition of anti-aging and longevity are and quite a few more in the works.

From a supplement company perspective, it's very important to us to know what types of products that people view as anti-aging and longevity type products, and there's no right or wrong answers because the terms mean whatever they mean to them.

That's why in the beginning post, I had asked a couple questions, which were:
  1. Are there any single ingredient product options or simple combination products that you would like to see from us in this category?
  2. What type of supplements (or ingredients) would you like to see from us in the anti-aging & longevity supplement space?
  3. Would you rather see us do a series or set of products - such as a Telomere formula, a Mitochondria formula, & a Senescence Formula as separate stackable products OR would you rather see us done one incredibly comprehensive formula that covers a lot of it all in one formula, even in the price would wind up being pretty high (but extremely cost effective compared to other current products on the market in terms of getting the most for your money)? Or possibly both options and do one very comprehensive formula but then do smaller less expensive separate formulas under the Health Series.
I hope that all makes sense.

I'm of course interested in ideas for products for the way that the category is currently viewed (telomere, mitochondrial, senolytic, and autophagy) but I'm also open to any other good product ideas that may come out of it.

I do appreciate your and anyone's input on those types of ingredients, but I don't want to discourage anyone else from posting ideas about what the category means to them, because we're open to doing those as well.
It really does. I do think most people, while not knowing, would benefit from a supplement that focusses on mitochondrial health, senolytics, autophagy, and telomeres in their overall, energy, drive, wellbeing and even skin as many of these factors aid in all aspects.

So essentially you and i are focused on treating/making the core drivers of aging the best possible, not addressing the symptoms which most people focus on. What we focus on WILL stop/reduce the symptoms and improve overall energy/health instead of just masking symptoms.

Apart from chemo and antibiotics, show me one a drug the medical industry has that actually works at the root cause to fix in stead of just working on the symptoms?

Sometimes you gotta be a leader!

Edit to add: Also, while younger bodybulders may not think they need longevity items until they are older they would as the processes we go through especially if enhanced rely heavily on mitochondrial health, senolytics, autophagy, and telomeres.

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It really does. I do think most people, while not knowing, would benefit from a supplement that focusses on mitochondrial health, senolytics, autophagy, and telomeres in their overall, energy, drive, wellbeing and even skin as many of these factors aid in all aspects.

So essentially you and i are focused on treating/making the core drivers of aging the best possible, not addressing the symptoms which most people focus on. What we focus on WILL stop/reduce the symptoms and improve overall energy/health instead of just masking symptoms.

Apart from chemo and antibiotics, show me one a drug the medical industry has that actually works at the root cause to fix in stead of just working on the symptoms?

Edit to add: Also, while younger bodybulders may not think they need longevity items until they are older they would as the processes we go through especially if enhanced rely heavily on mitochondrial health, senolytics, autophagy, and telomeres.
1) I can name a few drugs that work at root cause
2) putting down other peoples opinions and thoughts on what anti aging is or isn’t doesn’t make you a “leader”.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I do agree that the majority of people, including the ones that aren't familiar with what the terms even mean, would benefit from a supplement or supplements that focus on mitochondrial health, senolytics, autophagy, and telomere support; and that targeting those pathways help in a lot of different ways that may benefit so many people.

I also agree that many people when they're younger don't think about these types of products or don't think that they need them, but that also applies to a lot of different general health and condition specific items in that most people don't take supplements for a specific issue until they have the issue/problem, and by then its like playing damage control.

I don't view it though as an either/or type scenario in which to do products that are focused on supporting those things that it in any way excludes or diminishes the importance of supplements that target specific issues or conditions.

For example, if we came out with the ultimate supplement(s) to support mitochondrial health, senescence, telomeres, autophagy, etc. - it doesn't change the importance of or need for supplements like Optimize-T, Joint Support XT, Blood Pressure Support XT, Cardiovascular Support XT, etc.

To me, they all work hand in hand to help people achieve their individual health and fitness goals.

The way I view the terms 'anti-aging' and 'longevity' is that they are blanket terms that mean whatever they mean to individual people, and that's why its important to hear different people's definitions of it and perspectives on it.

I view it as that creating an anti-aging/longevity supplement regimen is unique to each persons own definition of those terms and individual needs. So, hearing different people's thoughts on it and definition of it are important in order to be able to give people the types of products that they want and need.

The SNS Health Series already has a lot of products that meet some people's definitions of anti-aging/longevity and will soon have many more with the upcoming Cardiovascular Support XT and Kidney Assist XT releases.

The idea that I have in mind is doing a series or sub-brand of products that target mitochondrial health, senescence, telomeres, autophagy, etc. and is a very targeted approach for these categories. I'm very excited about it and I think that by doing a very comprehensive, all-in-one type product as well as a set of lesser expensive formulas, my hope is that it will help a lot of people and also educate a lot of people on this particular category of products.

But at the heart of everything, my goal is to help people and to be able to help improve people's health, quality of life, and self-esteem through supplements, so an important part of that is also understanding what the average person considers to be an anti-aging and longevity product to be and help provide them with those types of products if we already don't. Some of the ideas that people may give may go under the Health Series, some may go under the anti-aging/longevity side, etc.

That's why I'm open to ideas on telomeres/senescence/mitochondrial health/autophagy, but also very interested in hearing everyone's ideas as to what anti-aging and longevity mean to them.

I appreciate your ideas and it seems like we like a lot of the same ingredients; I just want this thread to be a safe place for discussion on a variety of topics that people think of on this subject and don't want anyone from being discouraged to post.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On the subject of being a leader, something that came to mind when thinking about that is what my ultimate goal is if we decide to do a series or sub-brand in the anti-aging/longevity space.

When I think about being a leader in this category, I don't equate that with total units sold or profits. I'm realistic, I know that we will never sell the amount of units that the big players in this market space sell because no matter how great of products we make, we just don't have the financial backing and funding that they do. That's okay though, because to me, being a leader in that market space isn't all about that.

The same goes for the Health Series with SNS - if it was all about profits, advertising, and total sales, I would do what most brands do and come out with products that are a lot less expensive to make and sell them for higher prices in order to be able to afford to market them more heavily. Yes, we're of course in business to make money, just like everyone goes to work for a paycheck, but it's not just about the money and we prove that by offering formulas that are loaded with ingredients for lesser prices than many companies products that only have a fraction of the ingredients that we have, so that more people can afford to take them.

There are two things that if we do an anti-aging/longevity brand that I want to be a leader in in this category and they both come down to one goal which is helping people.

A lot of the anti-aging/longevity companies I think intentionally use terminology the average person doesn't understand, and it works in the sense that its a sales mechanism to get them to think they need it or think things are great products because they're 'sciencey'. In this category if/when we launch these, I want to be a leader in helping break down the science and terminology to a level that the average person walking down the street can understand in order to educate them about these types of products and how they may be beneficial to them.

I also want to be a leader in offering top quality products in this category at prices that people can afford rather than skimping on formulas or going for maximum markups like so many companies in this space do. As great as it would be to be able to have the profit margins that some of them make, a product can't help people if people can't afford to take it.

That's what got me thinking about different options rather than just one super comprehensive one that may be too expensive for many people.

There are a lot of great marketing based companies in that category backed up by big money to spend in advertising and going for maximum margins - I'm never going to be that, and that's okay. Because at the end of the day, I view this project as helping to create products that I wish I could have and go back in time and start taking myself when I was younger, and also to create the types of products that I wish I could go back in time and have been able to give to my mom, dad, grandparents, and other loved ones.

S

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 I believe something that supports methylation should be considered an anti aging supplement. TMG, 5-MTHF, Methylcobalamin and
P-5-P, etc.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I believe something that supports methylation should be considered an anti aging supplement. TMG, 5-MTHF, Methylcobalamin and
P-5-P, etc.
I had designed a formula along those lines awhile back but never moved forward on it because we never had any requests for it, but I could definitely see how that could be considered a good option for anti-aging and longevity by a lot of people.

I would be open to doing one if enough people were interested.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ABG10+
Nicotinamide riboside
Trimethylglycine
Thank you for the suggestion on the ANG10+ - I'll look more into that one.

As for Nicotinamide Riboside, the whole patent lawsuit stuff with TruNiagin seemed never-ending. Every time it seemed over with, there was a new decision, a reversal, new lawsuit, or something else going on.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
eriodictyol - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4519856/#:~:text=Eriodictyol is a flavonoid present,pathophysiological conditions including vascular diseases.

Isoliquiritigenin - found in licorice it has been shown to drop aromatase enzyme by 50 plus percent in mice. Also, it’s neuroprotective.

8-prenylnaringenin - very potent natural serm
I use TRT and I have some info into aromatising compounds. Estrogen can have a bad rap but in the anti aging department it's very powerful.

I personally keep my estrogen slightly higher. I look/feel hellish if I lower it too much.

Estrogen is one reason why women live longer than men.

I would personally stay away from aromatase inhibitors in this product for this sole reason.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely interested in anything anti-aging! Not worried about the gray hairs.. Lol, like my barber once told me, "better to turn them gray, than turn them loose!"
Melanotan 2 can reverse this if your interested lol

I mind using it and noticed much darker hair.

Suppose a dye can do the deeds if it does worry you. I personally love my grey hairs lol. I wouldn't touch them but when I used melanotan for a short spell my greys genuinely changed back to dark. I think I have a photo of it as I couldn't believe it would happen.

Melanotan 2 is a very unique peptide though.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had designed a formula along those lines awhile back but never moved forward on it because we never had any requests for it, but I could definitely see how that could be considered a good option for anti-aging and longevity by a lot of people.

I would be open to doing one if enough people were interested.
100% interested

Infact I was looking for a new multi vitamin this morning and ALOT of company's still use cyanocobalamin and Folic Acid! Even use magnesium oxide. These are signs of a poor formula in my opinion.

Still on the look. Any suggestions for a good multi/mineral supplement?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
100% interested

Infact I was looking for a new multi vitamin this morning and ALOT of company's still use cyanocobalamin and Folic Acid! Even use magnesium oxide. These are signs of a poor formula in my opinion.

Still on the look. Any suggestions for a good multi/mineral supplement?
Thank you for the interest.

Here is a thread I'd started awhile ago asking people what they'd like in a multi-vitamin if you or anyone is interested:

I think the reasons why a lot of companies use the more basic forms in a multi-vitamin are:
- Price - to keep the price down
- Capsule/tablet considerations - the more advanced forms have smaller yields, meaning more mg. included to give the desired dose, which then can lead to more capsules/tablets per day.
- Consume awareness - less than 2% of the general population knows about the different types of vitamins and minerals but the other 98% are more concerned with the above factors.

For basic multi-vitamins, I like and trust the NOW Foods brand. But I actually don't know of a good one available with the more advanced forms that I actually like and would trust; that's part of what really led to my desire to want to offer one.

D

DNasteee

Awards
For those taking or have took something like Spermidine, can you recommend a reputable brand? Preferably sold on Amazon if possible b/c I have cc points I could use and I can also set up as subscription (at least for now until SNS comes out with something :) )

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For those taking or have took something like Spermidine, can you recommend a reputable brand? Preferably sold on Amazon if possible b/c I have cc points I could use and I can also set up as subscription (at least for now until SNS comes out with something :) )
To be totally honest, I'm not aware of one that I would trust that isn't a combination product and/or very highly priced.

That's part of the reason that I really hope we make one as a company, because I want one to use for myself that I actually would trust.

One rule that I have in general is that if a supplement doesn't exist outside of Amazon, I don't buy it - not because of anything against Amazon, but because there are so many fly by night scam type brands and products on there.

D

DNasteee

Awards
To be totally honest, I'm not aware of one that I would trust that isn't a combination product and/or very highly priced.

That's part of the reason that I really hope we make one as a company, because I want one to use for myself that I actually would trust.

One rule that I have in general is that if a supplement doesn't exist outside of Amazon, I don't buy it - not because of anything against Amazon, but because there are so many fly by night scam type brands and products on there.
Gotcha. I have “Peak Performance” saved in my cart and tried doing some background on them. But yeah a few I looked into seemed sketchy

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gotcha. I have “Peak Performance” saved in my cart and tried doing some background on them. But yeah a few I looked into seemed sketchy
I can't speak on them one way or the other honestly.

One thing I've been trying to decide on our side is if we do a single ingredient Spermidine, what dosage to do. I'm leaning towards 10 mg. per capsule.

K

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't speak on them one way or the other honestly.

One thing I've been trying to decide on our side is if we do a single ingredient Spermidine, what dosage to do. I'm leaning towards 10 mg. per capsule.
That’s a generous dose. Awesome

I

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
until SNS comes out with something use wheat germ. Cheap and a decent source

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you had any good luck with carnosine?

I actually got shipped injectable carnosine instead of carnatine before and I tried experimenting with it and a oral version and I didn't notice anything. I'm not sure tho if it's something that needs to be taken for extended periods to build up or maybe because I was always dosing it pre workout it was getting used up right away or something? Completely guessing
I bought some Carnosine, but I really didn't feel I got anything out of it ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I already had a private conversation with steve about a product that could reduce grey hair or even reverse it. Need more people onboard for a product for SNS to consider.
I just want hair, any color is fine !

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I bought some Carnosine, but I really didn't feel I got anything out of it ?
Lol, I haven't looked at this thread in a few days and I just happened to be scrolling through as you posted.

I didn't notice anything either, I also was only actually looking for a endurance boost tho. I'd have to imagine the anti aging benefits like skin texture and elasticity and stuff like that would be tiny improvements over time and less noticeable. Probably would need to be a daily use long term staple.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I haven't looked at this thread in a few days and I just happened to be scrolling through as you posted.

I didn't notice anything either, I also was only actually looking for a endurance boost tho. I'd have to imagine the anti aging benefits like skin texture and elasticity and stuff like that would be tiny improvements over time and less noticeable. Probably would need to be a daily use long term staple.
Ok we need a Long Term Guinea Pig ????