Antaeus Labs: Hydra Head X

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I respond well to epicatechin based supplements. I'm thinking about purchasing Hydra Head X. This includes (+)(-)epicatechin, ursolic acid, 5-hydroxy--methoxyflavone, and malsonic acid. I haven't been able to locate many product reviews. Has anyone used this? Thoughts?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't remember who, but someone had tried it on here. It seemed hard to even get it, so that was why there don't seem to be a ton of reviews so far.

semtex

semtex

Awards
I respond well to epicatechin based supplements. I'm thinking about purchasing Hydra Head X. This includes (+)(-)epicatechin, ursolic acid, 5-hydroxy--methoxyflavone, and malsonic acid. I haven't been able to locate many product reviews. Has anyone used this? Thoughts?
I've been looking for reviews on this product and haven't found anything yet. I've only seen one place that carries it. You can't even buy it at antaeus labs website.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been on it since September. 8 caps a day. Stacked with BMP amongst many other things so not quite sure what it’s doing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not used it and haven't seen too many reviews on it. Any time i want a epicatechin based product I usually go straight to follidrone 2.0 or anafuse.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I emailed the company twice to inquire when it will be in stock and no reply. Lost a customer in me

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This product has been exclusive to one seller since August. It’s not even available on the company website. The company website hasn’t been updated to what seems to be a year. No presence on this board or any form of social media.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This product has been exclusive to one seller since August. It’s not even available on the company website. The company website hasn’t been updated to what seems to be a year. No presence on this board or any form of social media.
I bought their Ultra Test after all the hype and was very disappointed.

Havent seen much on here from them since after that launch??

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ive been running it for two months just started my third bottle, I noticed im maintaining my strength and even got a little bit stronger which never happened to me while in a caloric deficit before and im maintaining fullness while in cut.

on the second bottle run I noticed a bit of nipple sensitivity but it went away idk if hydra head x had anything to do with it but it was weird

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
expensive stuff where pple have to overdose it .. but on paper it looks good.

i prefer cel epi-plex (300mg epi) and can buy cheap ursolic acid

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
expensive stuff where pple have to overdose it .. but on paper it looks good.

i prefer cel epi-plex (300mg epi) and can buy cheap ursolic acid
Where you buying cheap ursolic acid?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where you buying cheap ursolic acid?
Good ol Amazon/ebay