ANS Ritual Review

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to southpaw23 and everyone at ANS for the opportunity to try out some samples of the pre-workout Ritual. I have used a lot of pre-workouts in my day. I have tried NO-Xplode, NO-Xplode Ignite, Jack3d(old formula), Jack3d Micro, 1M.R., SuperDrive, C4, Ripped Freak pwo, Amino Energy, C4, redline (old and new), and PowerMax so far. I would say that ANS Ritual is definitely in the top 5 of all of these. I tend to be pretty non-sensitive to stimulants due to all of my previous usage, but I had great experiences with Ritual.
[h=3]Dosing:
Recommended dosing is 1 scoop. Each packet was one scoop. I tried one scoop the 1st workout and then I tried two servings.

Taste: 6/10
Taste is decent. Not the best tasting I have had, but maybe that is because I am not a huge fan of green
apple? It did not have a weird after taste to me like so many products do. It was very refreshing, especially
with cold water.[/h][h=3]Mix-ability: 9/10
Ritual mixes very well, with not a lot of product still at the bottom of my shaker after drinking. No wasting
here.

Pumps
: 9/10
I had very good pumps on Ritual. My legs and chest felt like they were going to bust out of my clothes. One thing I always focus on when taking pre-workouts is the effect on back pumps. Sometimes certain products get my back too pumped where it is uncomfortable and prevents me from finishing or doing certain lifts. Ritual's pump very comfortable I felt a strong mind muscle connection.

Focus: 10/10
Each workout I was zoned in on what I had to do get done, and I did it. It also helped my focus after my training sessions as I would study for med school. Huge plus here.

Energy: 10/10
The energy was amazing. Did not have any jitters or nervousness.

Overall: 8.8/10
I recommend Ritual to anyone looking for amazing focus, energy, pumps. I would have rated Ritual higher if I had liked the taste better. Everything else was great but the taste didn't do it for me. Maybe if I tried another flavor of Ritual my rating would be close to 10.[/h]

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great review thanks! Icy Blue Freeze may be a better option for you. But stay tuned...we've got a couple new flavors launching in the next couple months too!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, yea that sounds like it would be a great flavor.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you to southpaw23 and everyone at ANS for the opportunity to try out some samples of the pre-workout Ritual. I have used a lot of pre-workouts in my day. I have tried NO-Xplode, NO-Xplode Ignite, Jack3d(old formula), Jack3d Micro, 1M.R., SuperDrive, C4, Ripped Freak pwo, Amino Energy, C4, redline (old and new), and PowerMax so far. I would say that ANS Ritual is definitely in the top 5 of all of these. I tend to be pretty non-sensitive to stimulants due to all of my previous usage, but I had great experiences with Ritual.
Dosing:
Recommended dosing is 1 scoop. Each packet was one scoop. I tried one scoop the 1st workout and then I tried two servings.

Taste: 6/10
Taste is decent. Not the best tasting I have had, but maybe that is because I am not a huge fan of green
apple? It did not have a weird after taste to me like so many products do. It was very refreshing, especially
with cold water.

Mix-ability: 9/10
Ritual mixes very well, with not a lot of product still at the bottom of my shaker after drinking. No wasting
here.

Pumps
: 9/10
I had very good pumps on Ritual. My legs and chest felt like they were going to bust out of my clothes. One thing I always focus on when taking pre-workouts is the effect on back pumps. Sometimes certain products get my back too pumped where it is uncomfortable and prevents me from finishing or doing certain lifts. Ritual's pump very comfortable I felt a strong mind muscle connection.

Focus: 10/10
Each workout I was zoned in on what I had to do get done, and I did it. It also helped my focus after my training sessions as I would study for med school. Huge plus here.

Energy: 10/10
The energy was amazing. Did not have any jitters or nervousness.

Overall: 8.8/10
I recommend Ritual to anyone looking for amazing focus, energy, pumps. I would have rated Ritual higher if I had liked the taste better. Everything else was great but the taste didn't do it for me. Maybe if I tried another flavor of Ritual my rating would be close to 10.
As Brac mentioned there are some new flavors in the works and we'll definitely keep you updated. Great review Bh!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This review is very similar to mine except I used icy blue freeze flavour. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mattys4 Supplement Logs 3
broken bottle Supplement Logs 3
harbonah Supplement Logs 4
Young Gotti Supplement Logs 3
CincyKiller45 Supplement Logs 2