ANS Ritual review

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
It reminded me a lot of condense great flavor which I found myself actually enjoying instead of dreading choking it down. That being said it was a mild stim nothing crazy or to strong, for me "mind you I am ADHD and have meds for such" so everything seems mild to me. But I can say that the stim effect does last a fairly long time compared to some other Pre's I have tried so its a smooth ride no super highs and then crash. 2 scoops is the minimum dose for a stim junkie like me but might be too much for anyone who is not stim tolerant it is really hard for me to guess on that one.

Over all review from 1-10
Taste=9
Stim=5 This might not be fair as stated I am a stim junkie.
Crash 9 This is good there is almost none.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review. Any comments on focus, pump or endurance?
I did get a pump from it, but that is always hard for me to rate to be honest and focus no one ever wants me to rate I am ADHD :D I have no focus I just toss around weights until I cant move. Endurance did seem to be up the day I took a double dose.

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha forgot about the impact the ADHD would have there :)

Thanks again!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did get a pump from it, but that is always hard for me to rate to be honest and focus no one ever wants me to rate I am ADHD :D I have no focus I just toss around weights until I cant move. Endurance did seem to be up the day I took a double dose.
Thanks for the honest review, Harbonah. I have a few friends who are on ADHD meds and you're right it does skew the "stim" perception on pre's. For me two scoops affords me an extremely clean, focused and energized feeling.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mattys4 Supplement Logs 3
broken bottle Supplement Logs 3
bheslop Supplement Logs 4
Young Gotti Supplement Logs 3
CincyKiller45 Supplement Logs 2