ANS Performance Giveaway-H.I.T. (Full sized bottles)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As soon as the samples arrive, I'll send them out. You're going to love Ritual. We have a few other products in the pipeline, which if you love the dosing on Ritual, you'll love what else we have in store!
ritual get a big :biggthumpup: from me....

congrats to the winners, enjoy!!!

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
As soon as the samples arrive, I'll send them out. You're going to love Ritual. We have a few other products in the pipeline, which if you love the dosing on Ritual, you'll love what else we have in store!
Oh wow new products!?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottles shipping out end of business day, today. Looking forward to both your logs.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Bottles shipping out end of business day, today. Looking forward to both your logs.
Thanks again my swoled friend can't wait to hit this us woke up today weighing 197 I want to get down to 187

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again my swoled friend can't wait to hit this us woke up today weighing 197 I want to get down to 187
Ten pounds seems like a really good but challenging goal for one month. You will defiantly love some fat burner help!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Ten pounds seems like a really good but challenging goal for one month. You will defiantly love some fat burner help!
Oh yes ! I will, the first fat burner I took was VPX meltdown and I was weighing 330 and I took one bottle 180 caps and helped out big time it took me a year and a half to get to 187 and man did it feel great. So yea 10 lbs in a month I think will be pie.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Man I am so anxious to start my H.I.T!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh yes ! I will, the first fat burner I took was VPX meltdown and I was weighing 330 and I took one bottle 180 caps and helped out big time it took me a year and a half to get to 187 and man did it feel great. So yea 10 lbs in a month I think will be pie.
:food:

j/k.....amazing results 330 to 187, props!!!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Worked out today combined chest and shoulders and did some triceps and 20 min on stair mill was 200 then got home ate and had dropped to 197 ! I can't wait to see what H.I.T will do!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yes. Did you receive your bottle yet? It should be there by now. When your log is up, link it back here. Thanks and look forward to your log!
Nope still haven't received any bottle.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Nothing yet. Was hoping it would be here before monday though. Looking forward to it and the focus might help in school and my new job.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Good times. Make sure to link back your log here. =)
I will sir you have my word . Oh and could you give me tips on when to take it . I'm wondering if I should take it before my workouts.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Damn. Sharp lookin bottle. Hope its here monday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will sir you have my word . Oh and could you give me tips on when to take it . I'm wondering if I should take it before my workouts.
since it is a new product...and providing it's ok with southpaw, i would try different dosing schemes.....1st thing in morning/pre workout.......before bed.....

lol....j/k kidding about before bed:laugh:

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I'm going to hit this up tomorrow for chest abs and Lil bit of arms , any one else doing chest tomorrow?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since it is a new product...and providing it's ok with southpaw, i would try different dosing schemes.....1st thing in morning/pre workout.......before bed.....

lol....j/k kidding about before bed:laugh:

Lol. Definitely take two before bed.(Disclaimer....don't.)

In terms of dosing schemes, I can only speak to what has been successful for me. I run fasted 3-4 times a week, utilizing H.I.T. on an empty stomach with some BCAA's thrown into the mix. It has leaned me out rather quickly. You can definitely try using it as a fatburner/preworkout aid and let us know how it goes.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Lol. Definitely take two before bed.(Disclaimer....don't.)

In terms of dosing schemes, I can only speak to what has been successful for me. I run fasted 3-4 times a week, utilizing H.I.T. on an empty stomach with some BCAA's thrown into the mix. It has leaned me out rather quickly. You can definitely try using it as a fatburner/preworkout aid and let us know how it goes.
I need some bcaa!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Well I didn't get up in time to hit the gym this morning but I went after work and did some "Hyphe Mud" as Kali muscle says! Lol so

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
My 1year old pushed the send on my iphone. Lol I mean to say so I didn't take the HIT yet but tomorrow morning I will start . I didn't wanna take it late in the day so I will start tomorrow .

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
What's up Brothers in IRON!!! So today was my first day officially on this product and i took just 1cap and still had some leftover Potassium Nitrate and took 3 of those to boost my N.O. I have to say i'm impressed i didn't take any coffee or preworkout and i felt the clean energy as it is said on the label that this product is all natural . Clean energy and focus. I worked on Shoulders this morning and had a great workout and did about 15 min of cardio.I will be posting my workout soon as i get time later on in the day. I have to say i can feel it working mainly on the stomach area. Later Guys

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
What's up Brothers in IRON!!! So today was my first day officially on this product and i took just 1cap and still had some leftover Potassium Nitrate and took 3 of those to boost my N.O. I have to say i'm impressed i didn't take any coffee or preworkout and i felt the clean energy as it is said on the label that this product is all natural . Clean energy and focus. I worked on Shoulders this morning and had a great workout and did about 15 min of cardio.I will be posting my workout soon as i get time later on in the day. I have to say i can feel it working mainly on the stomach area. Later Guys
Make a Log dude

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-rebiews/235135-epic-h-I.html there you go broz!