ANOTHER USP AM.com Hook-Up!!! New ModernPROTEIN Flavor + FREE ModernCREATINE & MORE

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could have hopped in on the deal...Bestfriend got married this weekend and on top of all the money blown (no regrets) I sent him off to Texas with one of my 4lb Strawberry tubs. Best gift award goes to this guy!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could have hopped in on the deal...Bestfriend got married this weekend and on top of all the money blown (no regrets) I sent him off to Texas with one of my 4lb Strawberry tubs. Best gift award goes to this guy!
That's a SOLID gift!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That stuff is never in stock.... :(

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That reminds me. I have to bring my brother something cool in the way of Sups. Have not seen him in a year!

Bad brother. Bad.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
That reminds me. I have to bring my brother something cool in the way of Sups. Have not seen him in a year!

Bad brother. Bad.
sups are always a good gift :)

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I should get him on here, he's a Fireman / Bodybuilder in Chicago.
I am sure he would like it, you totally should! It's always fun to engage with family on forums when they share a similar passion :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am sure he would like it, you totally should! It's always fun to engage with family on forums when they share a similar passion :)
I'm visiting him soon in November! Cannot wait. I will introduce him to AM when I'm up there!