Another Recomp or RAGE ON? need advise on cutting.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
My original plan/goal was to recomp down to 14% BF over a 4 month cycle. The recomp got interupted and long story short I didn't lose the 35 lbs, and I usually have a tough time keeping any excess weight off post cycle. It's eat the same or lose those gains. The recomp wasn't a total disaster I gained in muscle the same as I lost in fat roughly 25-30lbs. Now if I had lost 35-40 I would be preparing for my big assault to get to 285 cut 13-14%.
I still have that option only that I still have to cut about another 25lbs of fat and water, I have moonface like crazy and usually have chizzed features. S I would say half is water

I could try naturally recomping over next 2-3 months but with seasons changing and holiday left overs it's hard to keep it off not to mention I have to travel for work so it's 60% clean with 40% what I can get sometimes its JF but sometimes I find a good place.

I could half ass cutt next 2 months and do a more aggressive recomp looking like:
Sust 350mg/ week 1-23
Test P 200mg/ week 23-24
Deca 600mg/ week 1-24
EQ 650mg/ week 1-23
SD 20mg/ week 1-5
Wnny 50mg / week 20-24

Or if I can cut a few pounds, I think it's mostly water weight from MK & estro rebound, then I can do original cycle of:

Test C 350mg/ week 1-24
Dynabol 500mg/ week 1-16 [Nandro-C]
Tren A 85mg e2d/week 12-14
Tren E 350mg week 14-24
SD 20mg ed/ week 1-6
Wnny 50mg ed/ week 20-24

Or i could throw pschiactric health to the wind and do this cycle without much cutting prep
Test E 350mg/ wk 1-24
Tren A 80mg/ wk 1-2
Tren E 600mg/ wk 2-24
Mast E 300mg wk 18-c4
SD 20mg ed/ wk 1-4

these will be added to either cycle
T4 200mcg ed
Sln R 2iu each big meal
Metformin 2mg/ week
MK-677 as long as I'm not bloated
GH 1mcg AM & 1PM
Proper ancillaries for Heart+, Lipid+, Kindey+, Liver+, BP+

The biggest concern for me doing the 1 with Tren is I'm on a few psych meds for depression and PTSD and I don't know how tren will react. I have scoured the net but no info on my combos with tren. I'm very open to suggestions because I have many of old & new orals as well as all the staple injectables in any amount [no primo, I can get real primo but it's at a premium price]

U

unorthodoxica

Awards
Quick question: why do you start Tren E & Tren A at different times?

For me my recomp cycles have always been cutting cycles where my diet is just altered to a recomp regimen with IF and carb loading. I would not condone Deca or Superdrol to assist someone in cutting down weight but adversely I can attest to Tren, EQ and Masteron both being able to drop fat and at the same time increase LBM.

Also, in my eyes Winny is a complete useless drug for anything besides mitigation or competition. I've yet to personally see someone hold on to results they yielded during a winny cycle and have always viewed the drug as a temporary fix that diminishes a couple days after your last dose so it kind of gives a false sense of this is what I'll look like off cycle.

But if you remain to stick by Winny's side I would encourage you to start on week 24 of your Sustanon cycle. Sustanon should have Test D which has a half life of 15 days. I usually recommend PCT to begin 2 half lives after last dose of your longest ester so if you start Winny on week 24 you would finish 28 days later, exactly when the Test D should be out your system for the most part.

These are just my thoughts and we all know there is no one way to do things. Just wanted to give another perspective for others to see.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Quick question: why do you start Tren E & Tren A at different times?

For me my recomp cycles have always been cutting cycles where my diet is just altered to a recomp regimen with IF and carb loading. I would not condone Deca or Superdrol to assist someone in cutting down weight but adversely I can attest to Tren, EQ and Masteron both being able to drop fat and at the same time increase LBM.

Also, in my eyes Winny is a complete useless drug for anything besides mitigation or competition. I've yet to personally see someone hold on to results they yielded during a winny cycle and have always viewed the drug as a temporary fix that diminishes a couple days after your last dose so it kind of gives a false sense of this is what I'll look like off cycle.

question; is there a chance your winstrol was bunk? i have only ran it once before but it killed ALL my bloat and solidafied my strength gains. i didn't grow, just polished the whole body

But if you remain to stick by Winny's side I would encourage you to start on week 24 of your Sustanon cycle. Sustanon should have Test D which has a half life of 15 days. I usually recommend PCT to begin 2 half lives after last dose of your longest ester so if you start Winny on week 24 you would finish 28 days later, exactly when the Test D should be out your system for the most part.

These are just my thoughts and we all know there is no one way to do things. Just wanted to give another perspective for others to see.
answere; yes i edited to add a week of Test p as Sust esters run out. this is not always necessary as your other compounds have decanate or undec esters, but you get a swell of undec in EQ and DECA that is larger than TETS-DECA so you suppliment with prop.

answer; yes SD is super carb hungry. i have second and knowledge that SD works as a kick on a medium cutt or recomp. i dont know these guys diets but according to them its wonderfully and i love SD even if i have to carb out in the beginning i think its worth it.

answer; i use tren a for 2 weeks to see how it will interact with other compounds that way i can abort the tren without aborting whole cycle if tren sides are killing me. i have never had horrible sides but ive heard and seen them. other than mixing psychic meds i only get very horney, very edgy, night sweats but my sleep meds help with PM sidesv as your body fights a foreign bull compound LOL

Diet; of course diet is more important on a recomp than gear is. however i travel which ends up being fatty/carb diet for 1-2 weeks fallowed by tons of lean meat and veggies. the only thing i really can control is how much sugar i get in liquid form IE gatoraid.

i never let that semi-bad diet hurt me until i was in a wheelchair for 3 months and had to order food. that time hurt my gains and made me fat thats why im shedding weight but also trying to make a comeback and hit 285 cut. the reason i shoot for 14% BF aka cut but not shredded is that is where my genetics like to be. i dont compete so i dont need to stay around 9-10 bf.