Another problem with Nutraplanet order.

RUSSORJ

Awards
Hi...
I

I've seen that several people here in the forum also had trouble shopping at Nutraplanet.

It was no different with me.

I made a purchase on January 3 that was only shipped on January 17th. I paid for the fastest delivery service. So far so good. Not enough of this I paid for 2 items and received only 1. I paid for Alpha Gainz DHEA TD and Alpha Gainz P5 TD. I only received DHEA TD.

As usual they will not reply to the messages sent by the site and by email ...

Is there any other way to solve this?

Thankful .

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not that I know of. Sad when this happens.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pay with credit cards. When the company does not fulfill what you paid for, credit companies will typically return funds

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bet you the p5 is out of stock and you will be refunded

If it usually doesn’t come in the order NP is out of stock

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used email and actually pm’d their account on AM. I have had issues on the past, but they were always handled quickly thereafter. I just paced an order and got it in a few days. I guess it’s hot or miss with them, but I have almost always had a good experience.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At the top of the screen there is a drop down menu called "STORES"
In no particular order of importance, but I think they're all good to go.
Least of all you'll have someone to complain to if something goes 2S.

That said, Suppremacy does still have their "Halloween Special" up on their menu which...
I'm not sure about lol...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Expect a PM shortly

FYI: I suspended NP's account for repeated issues (both with our customers and with their wholesale account)...they will not be getting more inventory from Iron Legion, Iconic Formulations or Alpha Gainz.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Badass MF.

:afro:

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why would anyone order from there at this point?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Made an order last month
got it in 2 days.
0 Issues with the last 4-5 orders I have placed and always throw in extra's
It's truly sad, as it was my goto for so many years! I hope the crew over there can turn it around.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's truly sad, as it was my goto for so many years! I hope the crew over there can turn it around.
Never had a bad experience. Nothing sad on my end
For example i made this last year, everything came exactly as ordered:

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Expect a PM shortly

FYI: I suspended NP's account for repeated issues (both with our customers and with their wholesale account)...they will not be getting more inventory from Iron Legion, Iconic Formulations or Alpha Gainz.
And this is why you are the MAN!!

Ray Donovan

Awards
I ordered from NP recently and never got my order. They won’t respond to emails or phone calls.

Order 2 other times in the last and each time was a nightmare. Didn’t have the items in stock and wouldn’t refund my money until I threatened to call my lawyer.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the top of the screen there is a drop down menu called "STORES"
In no particular order of importance, but I think they're all good to go.
Least of all you'll have someone to complain to if something goes 2S.

That said, Suppremacy does still have their "Halloween Special" up on their menu which...
I'm not sure about lol...
Some of these owners lol...you can't spend 2 min. removing the "Haloween Special" which happened 3 mo. ago. Leads you to believe anything listed there is either old inventory or OOS. Can't even keep up with your store's website?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some of these owners lol...you can't spend 2 min. removing the "Haloween Special" which happened 3 mo. ago. Leads you to believe anything listed there is either old inventory or OOS. Can't even keep up with your store's website?
This is why I liked Mr. Supps from before I worked with them. Very responsive and resolve issues quickly. Plus reps always on the site.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
yea, avoid these people at all costs. i guess I had been lucky in that i hadn’t had any issues, but my luck ran out. i have emailed them 10 times about an order that was never fulfilled without a single response— time to call my bank

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yea, avoid these people at all costs. i guess I had been lucky in that i hadn’t had any issues, but my luck ran out. i have emailed them 10 times about an order that was never fulfilled without a single response— time to call my bank
They did me dirty like that too. Except when I called my CC company, they ended up shipping the stuff, and the cc company gave me the money back.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got 2 orders from them in the last 2 weeks. 0 issues with shipping or service. Came with extra samples too
A majority of the people who have issues are ordering products that are sold out from the brand/manufacturer direct. Which could be a NP Issue on labeling what is in stock and what is not in stock.

For example Evomuse. A lot of people love their stuff. Matt is sold out and try to order from NP. IF Matt is sold out I doubt another retailer will have stock. Something to keep in mind.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They should mark that they are out of stock. They shipped my order like a month after I ordered. Didnt send me any samples.

Sulor32

Sulor32

Awards
just an update!!!
I placed an order and waited 3 weeks to get an answer from nutraplanet
and then they shipped quickly by fedex overseas got it like 5 days later. I got all the products i ordered.
it was annoying waiting but yeh.