Another newbie test-e cycle

bat

Awards
I am considering running a cycle of test e in a few months and want to hammer out all the details before I fully decide and order everything.

MAIN
test e 250mg e3d (weeks 1-10)
anastrozole .5mg eod (weeks 2-10)

PCT (Weeks 13-16)
clomid 100/50/25/25
PES Erase
D-pol
Creatine Monohydrate

Other Supps
Orange triad multi
ON fish oil
ON whey

How are all my supps looking? I feel like I don't have enough support supplements, although looking at all the other mock cycles people have posted I think this one is comparable. For pinning where would someone get the syringes and what size needles? I know I need 1cc and I believe a 1 inch?

Thanks in advance for the feedback

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am considering running a cycle of test e in a few months and want to hammer out all the details before I fully decide and order everything.

MAIN
test e 250mg e3d (weeks 1-10)
anastrozole .5mg eod (weeks 2-10)

PCT (Weeks 13-16)
clomid 100/50/25/25
PES Erase
D-pol
Creatine Monohydrate

Other Supps
Orange triad multi
ON fish oil
ON whey

How are all my supps looking? I feel like I don't have enough support supplements, although looking at all the other mock cycles people have posted I think this one is comparable. For pinning where would someone get the syringes and what size needles? I know I need 1cc and I believe a 1 inch?

Thanks in advance for the feedback
Test at 500mg per week , pin Monday and Thursday...keep the AI off unless you start noticing the sides...PCT is fine good boy, nice research.

Now for Injectables here it is, just read up on it, comes with good gauge and length recommendations for AAS:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/141577-unreals-guide-injectables.html

May I ask how old are you and experience? Just in case...

Reactions: bat

bat

Awards
I will be taking 500mg total.
So do not use the anastrozole at all unless I see sides? I think most of the other posted cycles have either not considered them (probably due to lack of research), or been doing .5 every other day.
I am 23 been lifting for about 6 years now. I have no anabolic experience, which is why I am a bit cautious.
Thank you for the link, I am sure that will clear things up for me.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I will be taking 500mg total.
So do not use the anastrozole at all unless I see sides? I think most of the other posted cycles have either not considered them (probably due to lack of research), or been doing .5 every other day.
I am 23 been lifting for about 6 years now. I have no anabolic experience, which is why I am a bit cautious.
Thank you for the link, I am sure that will clear things up for me.
Hm, good luck on cycle, my idea of the AI need on cycle is a bit different , but then again :) I stay off AAS for now hehe

bat

Awards
thanks for the help :)
maybe someone else can give their opinion on the AI on cycle