Another Gyno question

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
At what point would you say letro/clomid/nolva type cycles are not going to work, and surgery is the only answer?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those compounds may help reduce the size but I’m pretty sure that surgery is the only true way to remove it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Completely depends on if it flares up with everything in place on even low test doses or what.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Franco Columbu won Mr Olympia with gyno, so it’s not like it’s the total end of the world, depending on how you deal with it.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Nips get hard if it’s cold or I’m working out. If I’m just lacks they are very prevalent through shirt. Puffy and droopy. Just wondering if a cycle of letro will decrease the size enough for me to longer worry about it as it’s not a life ending case of it. I’ve gotten blood work multiple times since I cycled years ago and estrogen, prolactin and test seem to be at good numbers. I don’t know where my levels were at when the flare up actually came, but whatever I did to cause it, corrected itself eventually but the gyno is just at a standstill

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
This is my prolactin and test from July of 2018, sorry my thyroid was added by accident and couldn’t find estrogen in the test so maybe it wasn’t done.

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How old is the gyno? I had a very small amount from puberty that got slightly bigger from using sarms/phs about 5 years back. in 2016 I took raloxifene for 6 months straight in an effort to shrink it. It maybe reduced it 10%, I believe my gyno was too old to be reduced by serms.

Id jump on raloxifene for 6 months, that'd be your best bet at getting rid of it. Especially if its new gyno, a lot of the studies for serms on gyno show a huge improvement if its less than 2 years old.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I’d say I’ve had SLIGHT gyno for 6 months and then what I have now for about a year

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
IMG_4755.JPG

This is with a beater,a T-shirt and a shirt. It’s kind of lessened in the photo than it is in real life

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would try ralox. Letro? Letro is an ai, you need an inverse agonist, ie. serm. Also try proviron or mast as dht also helps in that regard. Good luck bro!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would try 60mg for 2 months and then 30mg for I don't know how long... until you stop seeing progress I guess. Maybe max 6 months at 30mg. Idk