Another cycle down

Rlund25

Awards
Just finished up Andro the giant and super Mandro. Great stack put on a little fat but mostly slabs of meat. I'm on my pct just living it. While I'm trying to figure out a good December stack. Want to shed fat maybe 20 lbs and put on a little size since I never have done a cutting cycle I need ideas.
Thank you in advance.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
What did you strength increases look like on this cycle?

Rlund25

Awards
I had a shoulder injury no lifting and out 6 months so my strength was terrible max bench was 185. I now max bench 310. So muscle memory was my friend I did increase my db bench alot also. It's a good cycle for sure but gains leveled off towards the end.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look into PRE 's stuff

They're a board sponsor here and probably have something you'd be interested in that's a step up from the andros

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just finished up Andro the giant and super Mandro. Great stack put on a little fat but mostly slabs of meat. I'm on my pct just living it. While I'm trying to figure out a good December stack. Want to shed fat maybe 20 lbs and put on a little size since I never have done a cutting cycle I need ideas.
Thank you in advance.
Shread 20lbs of fat while putting on size. Please let me know if you find something that does that:)

Rlund25

Awards
That's not a cycle goal that's just the overall picture.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shread 20lbs of fat while putting on size. Please let me know if you find something that does that:)
Maybe test + tren + anavar :biglaugh:

Rlund25

Awards
I see alot of people doing the osta and cardadine stack. I know of osta but I am new to cardadine. Some advice would be appreciated.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Thought about running some Androvar Rlund25? Heard that shreds you up nicely!

Rlund25

Awards
I think I may do 6 weeks or more of Ostarine 30mg ED, MK677 20mg ED. I hear alot of lethargy with this. Suppression is not a worry I'm married with children.

Rlund25

Awards
So after going through my stash I found 2 bottles of epg ostalean that I bought from a fellow member here. Is this crap worth running? And at what dose