Another Cardarine Thread

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Ok this isn’t about cancer. Don’t care to talk about it, everyone knows the risk and can make their own decision.

Now on to my question, from my understanding of this study GW increases fat burning DURING cardio by making fat the primary fuel as opposed to glycogen. Does that sound correct?

If so, then in theory if you paired Cardarine with a keto diet and intermittent fasting it would make your primary source of energy fat stores. Especially if doing HIIT in a fasted state. Sound reasonable?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4421799/

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Ok this isn’t about cancer. Don’t care to talk about it, everyone knows the risk and can make their own decision.

Now on to my question, from my understanding of this study GW increases fat burning DURING cardio by making fat the primary fuel as opposed to glycogen. Does that sound correct?

If so, then in theory if you paired Cardarine with a keto diet and intermittent fasting it would make your primary source of energy fat stores. Especially if doing HIIT in a fasted state. Sound reasonable?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4421799/
I think it has to do with metabolism in general as in it metabolizes your body to use more body fat during the day then usually thus increasing your insulin sensitivity and better use of nutrients (sort of an indirect nutrient partioning more as in your body using more stored body fat instead of incoming glucose) although I don’t think it’s anti catabolic and unless you’re running some sort of androgen or sarm you’re running into risks of muscle loss.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I think it has to do with metabolism in general as in it metabolizes your body to use more body fat during the day then usually thus increasing your insulin sensitivity and better use of nutrients (sort of an indirect nutrient partioning more as in your body using more stored body fat instead of incoming glucose) although I don’t think it’s anti catabolic and unless you’re running some sort of androgen or sarm you’re running into risks of muscle loss.
Yeah that was my understanding as well. I’m currently low carb IF and working out fasted and have been seeing good results. I was looking to add GW for the added benefit of Lipid control. Then got my broscience on and it seems like it would pair well with my current diet/training routine.

That was another question I had from the study, it seems like it would be at least slightly catabolic. I’m on trt so I would think that should offset the catabolism at least to some degree.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Yeah that was my understanding as well. I’m currently low carb IF and working out fasted and have been seeing good results. I was looking to add GW for the added benefit of Lipid control. Then got my broscience on and it seems like it would pair well with my current diet/training routine.

That was another question I had from the study, it seems like it would be at least slightly catabolic. I’m on trt so I would think that should offset the catabolism at least to some degree.
Both should compliment each other (TRT and GW) and for sure saw a study showing that lipids increased by a decent amount just on 5mg of GW and obviously the higher the better (but it wasn’t like 4x better at 20mg more like 2x as good) you don’t need much for lipids.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, cardarine without enough carbs decreases performance . No idea about fat loss.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah you don't burn fat because you're on keto, your body just use the fat you (ingest) as energy rather than carbs. Your bodyfat and the fat you ingest are two different things. Cardarine supposedly makes you use (your own) fat as energy.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

No, rather than making your body catabolic at times it uses your own fat as energy not muscles. It doesn't burn fat, it makes your body use it and therefore burn it

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Nah you don't burn fat because you're on keto, your body just use the fat you (ingest) as energy rather than carbs. Your bodyfat and the fat you ingest are two different things. Cardarine supposedly makes you use (your own) fat as energy.
Right I just meant that if there’s little glycogen(due to keto/IF) then the gw should be more effective at using the body’s fat stores during periods of exercise?

I’m really only taking it for the cardiovascular benefits and endurance benefits, if it helps me cut down more than just the added cardio cool, if not, no big deal I’m still getting the benefits I was looking for.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right I just meant that if there’s little glycogen(due to keto/IF) then the gw should be more effective at using the body’s fat stores during periods of exercise?
Not sure but don't think so. Of anything you'd experience less bloat with less carbs = lean appearance.

Main thing with gw is the endurance even if it according to many people and studies suggests it can help burning fat. Personally I don't notice much in that regard but at the same time I feel that I used so many other things that at some point i just can't burn more regardless. Still an amazing compound for endurance and cholesterol, arguably the best there Is for the latter and maybe the best that's not epo or steroids or medicin for the former

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Not sure but don't think so. Of anything you'd experience less bloat with less carbs = lean appearance.

Main thing with gw is the endurance even if it according to many people and studies suggests it can help burning fat. Personally I don't notice much in that regard but at the same time I feel that I used so many other things that at some point i just can't burn more regardless. Still an amazing compound for endurance and cholesterol, arguably the best there Is for the latter and maybe the best that's not epo or steroids or medicin for the former
Cool well we will see on the fatloss though like you said it’ll be hard to tell with other compounds in play. Today was the 5th day using it and I definitely notice an increase in cardio capacity.

Do you remember how significant the effect was for your cholesterol? Mine is genetically poor so I’m doing everything I can to help keep it in check on cycle.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool well we will see on the fatloss though like you said it’ll be hard to tell with other compounds in play. Today was the 5th day using it and I definitely notice an increase in cardio capacity.

Do you remember how significant the effect was for your cholesterol? Mine is genetically poor so I’m doing everything I can to help keep it in check on cycle.
I'm not sure exactly and it's arguably dose related. You can Google cardarine cholesterol and you'll find but it's quite significant. Yeah it really does increase stamina quite well from my experience.