Unanswered Another boring cycle question - or rather a request for opinions

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys, I have been brainstorming ideas on how to use my stash of Phs/Steroids for my fall cutting cycle. I don't overly want to buy too much more, just trying to make the most of what I got without breaking the bank more than paying off my mortgage early did.

First of all, yes I have SERMs, Aromasin, ar1macare, inhibitP, TUDCA & have done 4 cycles with msten, phs, etc. No I will not pin even if it is optimal.

My question basically is if it would be too harmful to do the 10 week option vs the 8 week option I will present below so I don't think this matters but... 230ibs, 6ft, 16.5%BF, 8 years lifting, nutritionist on payroll, big 3 lifts total at slightly over 1000ibs. Goal is try for 12% BF without losing too much size and strength.

I have the following:

600x 10mg var
4 bottles of liquitren
4 bottles of 4ad androtest
1 bottle of Fusion Alpha One
1 bottle of SD Methdrol

I was thinking of doing 60-100mg var depending on how much I can handle for 8 weeks with 150mg trenavar and 750mg 4ad. Maybe even throw in a small PWO dose of Alpha One or SD pre workout for the last 4 weeks as I have seen guys stack Var and Msten on this forum.

For personal reasons, the 2 weeks after my 8 week cycle end I will be in a situation where I will be isolated from all aspects of social life, nutrition will be 100% and training time will probably be double out of boredom. This is why I am considering running the var for 10 weeks.

So, to take advantage of 2 weeks of isolation (Lol, sounds like I am going to jail, I am not, work related.) I was thinking of stretching the cycle to 10 weeks doing something like this: 80mg var, 120mg trenavar, 625mg 4ad. Maybe skip out completely on the SD and AlphaOne or push them to last couple weeks maybe. I have experience with all these compounds except I have never run var past 40mg for 4 weeks as a kickstar (A friend gifted it to me)

Opinions welcome, thanks in advance to all the beautiful people that keep the less experienced from repeating their mistakes

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't you just start 2 weeks later to go 6 weeks +2 weeks of boredom?

Cycle looks sound to me. I'm not sure that 4-AD will keep lethargy at bay for 10 weeks. My guess is, it may work for 4-6 weeks, 8 weeks is pushing it, IMHO.
At 100mg, var gave me bad pumps and cramps all over my body. Just try and adjust dosage.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can't you just start 2 weeks later to go 6 weeks +2 weeks of boredom?

Cycle looks sound to me. I'm not sure that 4-AD will keep lethargy at bay for 10 weeks. My guess is, it may work for 4-6 weeks, 8 weeks is pushing it, IMHO.
At 100mg, var gave me bad pumps and cramps all over my body. Just try and adjust dosage.
750 4ad was amazing for 8 weeks for me personally. I know that much. 10 might be pushing it yes. And lowering it to 625 may not be enough im just dreading making another order they always get expensive.

Trying var at a real dose will definitively need adjusting. I have taurine and stuff for that.

I work a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off rotation for work (away from home) so pushing it would cost me another 2 weeks of optimal training. Its not very special. I just do much better on work days than vacation days.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, I have been brainstorming ideas on how to use my stash of Phs/Steroids for my fall cutting cycle. I don't overly want to buy too much more, just trying to make the most of what I got without breaking the bank more than paying off my mortgage early did.

First of all, yes I have SERMs, Aromasin, ar1macare, inhibitP, TUDCA & have done 4 cycles with msten, phs, etc. No I will not pin even if it is optimal.

My question basically is if it would be too harmful to do the 10 week option vs the 8 week option I will present below so I don't think this matters but... 230ibs, 6ft, 16.5%BF, 8 years lifting, nutritionist on payroll, big 3 lifts total at slightly over 1000ibs. Goal is try for 12% BF without losing too much size and strength.

I have the following:

600x 10mg var
4 bottles of liquitren
4 bottles of 4ad androtest
1 bottle of Fusion Alpha One
1 bottle of SD Methdrol

I was thinking of doing 60-100mg var depending on how much I can handle for 8 weeks with 150mg trenavar and 750mg 4ad. Maybe even throw in a small PWO dose of Alpha One or SD pre workout for the last 4 weeks as I have seen guys stack Var and Msten on this forum.

For personal reasons, the 2 weeks after my 8 week cycle end I will be in a situation where I will be isolated from all aspects of social life, nutrition will be 100% and training time will probably be double out of boredom. This is why I am considering running the var for 10 weeks.

So, to take advantage of 2 weeks of isolation (Lol, sounds like I am going to jail, I am not, work related.) I was thinking of stretching the cycle to 10 weeks doing something like this: 80mg var, 120mg trenavar, 625mg 4ad. Maybe skip out completely on the SD and AlphaOne or push them to last couple weeks maybe. I have experience with all these compounds except I have never run var past 40mg for 4 weeks as a kickstar (A friend gifted it to me)

Opinions welcome, thanks in advance to all the beautiful people that keep the less experienced from repeating their mistakes
You'll probably find that 100mg is high on the Var.
Are you planning on running Trenavar 8 weeks?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe plain old DHEA could be beneficial here, should work synergistic with the 4-ad.
If you had a choice, TD trest blows 4-ad out of the water. As I understood, you want to use your 4-ad stash first and Trest is expensive too.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe plain old DHEA could be beneficial here, should work synergistic with the 4-ad.
If you had a choice, TD trest blows 4-ad out of the water. As I understood, you want to use your 4-ad stash first and Trest is expensive too.

@Renew yes 8 weeks. I did 6 without any issues previously and feel i can push it with inhibit p.

@grandpa I actually tried to buy some dermatrest a year ago but then it went sold out everywhere. Couldnt really find a reliable source especially in canada. But yes I definitively want to burn up the stash. Damn sales always get me to buy too much in bulk.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive been suggested to both do var for 10 weeks and to use those 2 weeks of optimal training for properly focused pct lifting. Hmm.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your var is real and properly dosed then 100mg is a ton, 40 is probably a good start. I sound like a broken record but the guys who say they need 80+ have underdosed gear. Not that I wouldn't take 80 or 100 lol but you will feel it at 40 if it's good.

Dont waste the sd pulsing or pre workout, the alpha 1 is better suited for that. Save the sd for another cycle.

Honestly I'd go 4ad with anavar and alpha 1. Then get some more 4ad for a future cycle with trenavar and sd

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your var is real and properly dosed then 100mg is a ton, 40 is probably a good start. I sound like a broken record but the guys who say they need 80+ have underdosed gear. Not that I wouldn't take 80 or 100 lol but you will feel it at 40 if it's good.

Dont waste the sd pulsing or pre workout, the alpha 1 is better suited for that. Save the sd for another cycle.

Honestly I'd go 4ad with anavar and alpha 1. Then get some more 4ad for a future cycle with trenavar and sd
be interesting to see what he actually did - post was last year bro 🤣

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I saw August 18th and thought it was today lol, didn't see 2019
happens to be best of us. I sometimes like these old bumps though. I only realised as I saw HGP comment and thought he was back

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did notice he hasn't been posting, what happened to him?
last I heard he was taking a break from the forums. I’m saw I recall someone else saying him and old witch were active on another site but I don’t know which one.

kleen recently returned so maybe he’ll be back soon

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So, how did it go, brother?
It actually went quite well. I was very satisfied with the results. I think it went something like this for 8 weeks or so.

750 4ad
2ml liquitren
100mg var

Did great for cutting. But since then i did a 12 weeker with trest and DS's. I also had a much better nutritionist. Obviously this cycle was much harsher but gave me way better results. For a mild stack the 4ad stack above was okay. I was satisfied.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It actually went quite well. I was very satisfied with the results. I think it went something like this for 8 weeks or so.

750 4ad
2ml liquitren
100mg var

Did great for cutting. But since then i did a 12 weeker with trest and DS's. I also had a much better nutritionist. Obviously this cycle was much harsher but gave me way better results. For a mild stack the 4ad stack above was okay. I was satisfied.
trest is a different beast for sure. Tough recovery though

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
trest is a different beast for sure. Tough recovery though
Yeah, kinda nervous about trying it again. Maybe in a year. Its the first compound that actually had a tough pct for me. I definitively feel its a significant risk.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, kinda nervous about trying it again. Maybe in a year. Its the first compound that actually had a tough pct for me. I definitively feel its a significant risk.
it’ll hasten your path to trt most likely

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I first used trest I had all the positives, size strength and libido increase, pct was a breeze. The next time I used it I had about 50% of the positives, a little nipple sensitivity but nothing serious. Then I was off gear for 5 years. Last year I got back on and used it from a very very reliable source and I got zero positive effects, some nipple sensitivity and I went to trt so I can't speak for recovery that time but it made me more estrogen and prolactin sensitive on future cycle and basically I think I'm permanently more side effect prone because of it. Then after listening to a few smart guys and did some research I found that people can set themselves up for long term problems with estrogen and libido from trest use. I'm sure its user depending but I dont want tits or a limp noodle so I wont be cycling it again. Maybe il use a tiny bit of the td like 5mg a day if I was looking to raise estrogen on a really dry cycle or maybe I want to do a no test cycle or some kinda experiment with a sarm and a little estrogen. Like a slim possibility but I most likely won't use it again. We all get attracted to these new or exotic steroids but we forget that the stuff that made all the greats is widely available, works and has less side effects

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When I first used trest I had all the positives, size strength and libido increase, pct was a breeze. The next time I used it I had about 50% of the positives, a little nipple sensitivity but nothing serious. Then I was off gear for 5 years. Last year I got back on and used it from a very very reliable source and I got zero positive effects, some nipple sensitivity and I went to trt so I can't speak for recovery that time but it made me more estrogen and prolactin sensitive on future cycle and basically I think I'm permanently more side effect prone because of it. Then after listening to a few smart guys and did some research I found that people can set themselves up for long term problems with estrogen and libido from trest use. I'm sure its user depending but I dont want tits or a limp noodle so I wont be cycling it again. Maybe il use a tiny bit of the td like 5mg a day if I was looking to raise estrogen on a really dry cycle or maybe I want to do a no test cycle or some kinda experiment with a sarm and a little estrogen. Like a slim possibility but I most likely won't use it again. We all get attracted to these new or exotic steroids but we forget that the stuff that made all the greats is widely available, works and has less side effects
Totally agree. For me its like tequila. Best time of my life but i associate it eith potential death so it scares me now. May finish the bottle in the distant future but if i can get rid of it and never cycle again that would be fine. Ive achieved the goals i got into roids for in a short period of time like i wanted. If i can maintain it a year+ then id be a greedy idiot to continue. Awesome stuff regardless. Just feels like a second round might seriously hurt my nuts lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Totally agree. For me its like tequila. Best time of my life but i associate it eith potential death so it scares me now. May finish the bottle in the distant future but if i can get rid of it and never cycle again that would be fine. Ive achieved the goals i got into roids for in a short period of time like i wanted. If i can maintain it a year+ then id be a greedy idiot to continue. Awesome stuff regardless. Just feels like a second round might seriously hurt my nuts lol.
What confuses me about it is how it can function like testosterone at first but then not. Or how it could in the first place. Trest has no conversion to testosterone or dht, 2 very important male hormones. So after a short time you have zero test or dht left in your body. Estrogen is important for sexual function and there's plenty of that with trest but its methyl estrogen. I just can't quite understand how it works, but I can definitely see how it can cause problems