Another "Advice on next cycle"

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I have some stuff with me and not sure what to run. I have 4 weeks, then another 4 for pct before spring break. So yea this cycle is "for show" pretty much. I was originally going to run a big Test P, etc cycle but some family things happened and it fell through. My inventory:

1 CEL Alpha One
1 CEL M-LMG
1 CEL D-Zine
1 Stakabol (20mg SD, 20mg Phera, 50mg Halo) - Was Originally going to run this and still want to.

I have CEL Cycle Assist, NOW L-Dopa (good for hgh boost), Inhibit E (incase of any on cycle gyno), B6 (prolactin), CoQ10, and Liquid Clomid (PCT - 100/75/50/25).

So help me out here.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I've got no experience with any of them, read about D-zine, solo run might workout nicely.

Bumping for you bro...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stakabol seems like kill-my-liver-abol. For the hdrol to have much effect you're going to need around 6 weeks. 6 weeks of superdrol and phera is not going to be kind to you.

If you want to use that, 1 cap a day AT MAX. (or 1 serving, whatever) It's going to make you blow the f*ck up.

However, I don't recommend any cycle simply as "for show". That's bull my man.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Stakabol seems like kill-my-liver-abol. For the hdrol to have much effect you're going to need around 6 weeks. 6 weeks of superdrol and phera is not going to be kind to you.

If you want to use that, 1 cap a day AT MAX. (or 1 serving, whatever) It's going to make you blow the f*ck up.

However, I don't recommend any cycle simply as "for show". That's bull my man.
By for show i ment as a cycle aimed for big mass gains/loosing a little bit of stomach fat so my abs are more visible.

By yea 2 caps = the serving i posted. 2 a day with tons of support supps is what im looking to do. prolly keep it around 3200 calories, upping as i gain more weight, depending on fat gain/loss.