Announcing the New GlycoPhase - Ultra-Potent GDA for Lean Gains, Fat Loss, & Pumps!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I recommended glycophase to a buddy who has been using it just like the label says, and he tells me that he is loving it.

I was planning on using it in the same way...but going to do focus xt/vaso6/glycophase- sns8778 how should I dose this?
Hey, really sorry for my delayed reply. I haven't been able to get on here lately.

I love the Focus XT/VASO6/GlycoPhase stack.

Focus XT and VASO6 are part of my day to day life and I'm trying to recomp now and put back on some muscle and lose some fat so I'm using GlycoPhase for that. The stack of GlycoPhase and VASO6 has produced some comical pump instances like in one case my arms being so pumped from an arm workout that I couldn't move them in a way to get my laptop bag over my shoulder afterwards.

As far as stacking, I use Focus XT daily but on workout days I usually use a scoop about 30 to 45 minutes before my workout.

I use VASO6 daily but on workout days take it with my Focus XT pre-workout.

GlycoPhase I used before my 2 most carb heavy meals. Also, for intense workouts I use Cluster Dextrin pre-workout and do ones of my doses of GlycoPhase before that; I can make an argument for or against that, just saying it works for me. But keep in mind that taking it in proximity with VASO6 may result in some really super insane pumps.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Where are the reviews?

I’m interested if this would be any where near Chaos and pain Predator

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey, really sorry for my delayed reply. I haven't been able to get on here lately.

I love the Focus XT/VASO6/GlycoPhase stack.

Focus XT and VASO6 are part of my day to day life and I'm trying to recomp now and put back on some muscle and lose some fat so I'm using GlycoPhase for that. The stack of GlycoPhase and VASO6 has produced some comical pump instances like in one case my arms being so pumped from an arm workout that I couldn't move them in a way to get my laptop bag over my shoulder afterwards.

As far as stacking, I use Focus XT daily but on workout days I usually use a scoop about 30 to 45 minutes before my workout.

I use VASO6 daily but on workout days take it with my Focus XT pre-workout.

GlycoPhase I used before my 2 most carb heavy meals. Also, for intense workouts I use Cluster Dextrin pre-workout and do ones of my doses of GlycoPhase before that; I can make an argument for or against that, just saying it works for me. But keep in mind that taking it in proximity with VASO6 may result in some really super insane pumps.
good info-thanks!!!

I love a good pump!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where are the reviews?

I've never used predator, but I don't think you would be disappointed with glycophase-it worked really well for me.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of course I am a rep but I have used a lot of GDA’s. I have yet to try predator though to be honest, but I love using this in the morning with my biggest carb meal. Noticeable muscle fullness, better than any others I’ve tried. For the price there’s no reason for me to try anything else with how well it’s working for me

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of the older Glycophase and running a log of the new version on another site. Just going by the profile alone it's a hit, SNS didn't skimp here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where are the reviews?

I have a stash of predator and have been rotating back and forth between this and pred and notice this actually seems to work slightly better. Pred is great stuff but this is a much more comprehensive formula and offers addtional benefits vs pred which for me is really strictly used for carb meals, where this I can use more for general pumps and fullness related to workouts.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a stash of predator and have been rotating back and forth between this and pred and notice this actually seems to work slightly better. Pred is great stuff but this is a much more comprehensive formula and offers addtional benefits vs pred which for me is really strictly used for carb meals, where this I can use more for general pumps and fullness related to workouts.
Good to hear. I just got a bottle on BF and am anxious to try it out this weekend.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Which would be better for cheat meals on vacation to keep off fat?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Which would be better for cheat meals on vacation to keep off fat?
hands down glycophase. covers more bases and for me at least (I have a weekly cheat day and have used both) seems to lower my fullness faster and provide better overall fullness without bloating (both do a good job reducing bloat but glycophase still leaves me full/"pumped" -aka better vacation look ;) )

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big fan of the older Glycophase and running a log of the new version on another site. Just going by the profile alone it's a hit, SNS didn't skimp here.
glycophase is the 2nd upgraded product I've really been impressed with-focus xt being the other....SNS is stepping up their game...btw-vaso 6 is good stuff also!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
glycophase is the 2nd upgraded product I've really been impressed with-focus xt being the other....SNS is stepping up their game...btw-vaso 6 is good stuff also!!!
completely agree... both OG's were good for what they were, and always basically the cheapest in their category but the upgrades are insane how much better they are and still priced at the low end of the spectrum in thier respective categories... can't beat that!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One bottle could last two months at two capsules a day.

Im impressed with my favorite ingredient in it, NA-R-ALA. Even at 50 mgs , its supposed to be more powerful than 200 mgs ALA. Ive been taking 200 mgs ALa upon awaking, with meal one, and switched to glycophase at two capsules.

Layne Norton has some good research on lipoic acid and lower insulin. Ive experimented with a lot of dosing, and times with insulin mimetics over the years. Now a days I like it best with meal one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One bottle could last two months at two capsules a day.

Im impressed with my favorite ingredient in it, NA-R-ALA. Even at 50 mgs , its supposed to be more powerful than 200 mgs ALA. Ive been taking 200 mgs ALa upon awaking, with meal one, and switched to glycophase at two capsules.

Layne Norton has some good research on lipoic acid and lower insulin. Ive experimented with a lot of dosing, and times with insulin mimetics over the years. Now a days I like it best with meal one.
you are getting good results with just 2 caps once a day, john?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
you are getting good results with just 2 caps once a day, john?
Ive been doing the same. Typically just 2 capsules a day for a moderate carb load. Makes a big difference for me at just 2 caps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive been doing the same. Typically just 2 capsules a day for a moderate carb load. Makes a big difference for me at just 2 caps
you dose 1st meal of day?

best thing I like about glycophase is the na-r-ala can be dosed on empty stomach...I can't do ala on a empty, I get horrible stomach issue if I do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Blood sugar levels can only be monitored. I havent taken mine

I think its keeping blood sugar levels lower. I seem to be a little leaner. Of course it could be other factors.
my last bottle I used 2 caps 2xday with my largest meals, I got leaner and felt more pumped with fuller muscles...I was very pleased-actually it exceeded my expectations!!!

div1872

Awards
  • Established
glucometer didn’t show and difference beteeen taking glycophase or not taking glycophase.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
glucometer didn’t show and difference beteeen taking glycophase or not taking glycophase.
Monitor other factors as well. There have been some people running detailed logs in different places and monitoring their levels and the results have been pretty impressive. I'm not doing that myself because I hate needles (even just pin pricks) haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never could find this thread when I searched for it - I'm glad you found it.

I hope that maybe some other people that like GlycoPhase will post their feedback in here as well.

ReformedNerd

Awards
Cannot provide feedback concerning the GDA effects, but will comment to the pump. You will feel "on" taking this product.