xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Attention!
Black friday sales at both PRE and EF up to 40% off your winter needs be sure and get it while its hot~!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Incoming>

PRE sales codes starting Fri

Black Fri codes good till Tues Dec 3rst

BF25 25% off all orders under $100
BF30 30% off all orders over $100
BF35 35% off all orders over $200
BF40 40% off all orders over $350

WeakerNU

Awards
Anyone use there sarms? I have to say there customer service is on point

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apparently there was never a Black Friday code for Enhanced Formulations??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
did you try the BF codes? i think they crossed over..
No, but I will....thanks!
Actually, if the AM40 code is still in effect, I will just use that- it’s 40% off anyway 😏

I need some Elixir....real bad! I don’t like my pre workouts without exotic stims. Seems like the normal price for that is lower now than it used to be anyway at $39.99!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, but I will....thanks!
Actually, if the AM40 code is still in effect, I will just use that- it’s 40% off anyway 😏

I need some Elixir....real bad! I don’t like my pre workouts without exotic stims. Seems like the normal price for that is lower now than it used to be anyway at $39.99!
i need to reup on that as well !! good stuff~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i just got off the line with EF and the BF25 code does indeed work. however as noted above the prices were dropped prior to the sale.

you can still make out like a bandit.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just got off the line with EF and the BF25 code does indeed work. however as noted above the prices were dropped prior to the sale.

you can still make out like a bandit.
EF is discontinuing anything are they? The price drops were pretty substantial.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EF is discontinuing anything are they? The price drops were pretty substantial.
as i understood it, it was two fold... lowered the map pricing and tried to get it close to 40% off when you use the 25% code.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Deal !

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's definitely still a great deal brothers! Does anybody know of a code other than RIPP10?

Update: Just picked up my Msten with code Ripp10. Thanks @xR1pp3Rx and @ZOO !!

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah it's definitely still a great deal brothers! Does anybody know of a code other than RIPP10?

Update: Just picked up my Msten with code Ripp10. Thanks @xR1pp3Rx and @ZOO !!
Can't wait to hear how it works for you!

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to hear how it works for you!
I can’t wait either! Will be running it with test iso. Does anyone have reccomendations on how high to run test with Msten? I really want to see the Msten shine but I’m trying to decide between 200mg or 400mg test iso

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I guess we know why the regular price of Elixir was dropped. Probably hoping to clear stock. I had to fight with it to get it out of the tub, and now I have to deal with this! I bought 2, and I can tell by squeezing and shaking the other tub that it’s just as bad :confused:

C6F9D556-0599-4B9C-AA4B-85F0C06DA6CD.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I guess we know why the regular price of Elixir was dropped. Probably hoping to clear stock. I had to fight with it to get it out of the tub, and now I have to deal with this! I bought 2, and I can tell by squeezing and shaking the other tub that it’s just as bad :confused:

View attachment 189079
A blender will make it good as new !!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep... mine was clumped too. but like mentioned above .... aside from having to run it through a blender or coffee grinder, its still works like a charm.. BTW... once you get it loosened up store a couple extra silicate packs in there from some of your other supps!

seems like that glycerol needs to be kept out of these modern pre formulas.. every damn time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for what its worth... desoxy test at 1 ml per day has not given my test subjects any of the rumored side effects of mental fuckery and body stank.. results are not as good as phera was orally, however there are some results. As one might push the envelope of dosing its quite possible to notice side effects as mentioned but in moderation its a viable addition to many research protocols. I recommend a reasonable dosing and plenty of rest/protonz.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for what its worth... desoxy test at 1 ml per day has not given my test subjects any of the rumored side effects of mental fuckery and body stank.. results are not as good as phera was orally, however there are some results. As one might push the envelope of dosing its quite possible to notice side effects as mentioned but in moderation its a viable addition to many research protocols. I recommend a reasonable dosing and plenty of rest/protonz.
Are you pinning desoxytest daily or transdermal ? What dosage is working for you currently?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of this being offered in a sterile oil for research?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it was previously.. but to be honest.. it doesn't move. not a lot of interest on this one in oil
I am researching PREs TD @ 1 ml per day
That’s fair. I’m just kinda over researching transdermals. Total PITA.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Guys I got a open bottle of VLs new DMAA.. I took 2 caps. No Bueno for this cat.. I got some palpitations and angina. I guarantee its legit. I am rep so there is no way I would has bunk ish. Who wants to run this? give me some kind of reason to spend my money to ship this to you.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Guys I got a open bottle of VLs new DMAA.. I took 2 caps. No Bueno for this cat.. I got some palpitations and angina. I guarantee its legit. I am rep so there is no way I would has bunk ish. Who wants to run this? give me some kind of reason to spend my money to ship this to you.
I'd love to give it a try. I was thinking of adding clen or t3 to my next test cycle but I'd like to try that out to see how i handle the stronger stims.