Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL.
Yeah, I'm not sure ... Is there a subject?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In... And unless i misunderstood the topic is medieval? Here's some original content 😀

received_703381616768108.jpeg

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really have no idea what the topic is or was
I would agree we need to tweak things a bit to get this to work as intended.. so we will start again LULZ ...

this time.. when the first Meme is cast the user must specify the intended subject for the players to work with.

some clarification.. I will be picking the losers as we go.. not the winners. they will move forward to other rounds. If I choose you, its cause your meme game was not up to par.

Creative lease could bring other prizes~

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When the world was first saved...he died to keep the world safe for another few thousand years
medevilboMeme%2015072019093500.jpeg

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dang I chose the topic because I thought I could be my own ringer. You guys came to PLAY! 😂

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dang I chose the topic because I thought I could be my own ringer. You guys came to PLAY!
Cant be screwing around and ruining the thread when RIP is here trying to keep us happy. Just be plain disrespectful
ZomboMeme%2016072019191432.jpeg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LMFAOOO this one is epic dude I’m fucking dying rn

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok ok... so the loser...

Honkafeller

stay close as I may be doing the ole double dipper Ripper special.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully I'll be able to make something tomorrow afternoon. Glad you liked being the object of my humor!

And just so you guys arent waiting, the topic will be sexual acts. I believe this topic has huge potential if we can all behave and not break any rules. Happy double dipping!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ROUND 2 IS GOOO
ati9ugtodsa31.png

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still don’t really know what’s happening here with the memes (yes, they are fun), but I am just going to change the topic here for a bit. :cool:

This is my 3rd day of being on 3-Alpha @75mg per day and it really started kicking in today. This stuff is crazy! I feel like I’m on 45mg of DMZ! It’s already making me look really full, and my strength/stamina in the gym today was phenomenal. Then you have feel the goods and libido factors! It’s literally like Androsterone on steroids.

I do seem to have a constant peppery taste in my mouth though. I think my TetraSorb caps possibly got dosed a little heavy with the piperine!