xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
great guesses everyone. unfortunately the correct answer was methyl synephrine.

tonight we enter the double elimination phase. may teh force be with you.

dswole

dswole

Awards
Nice , I missed last nights trivia !! But i still can’t wait to see the outcome.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

But that isn’t banned yet! You can get methyl synephrine in tons of preworkout products still. Plus, synephrine isn’t even an amphetamine analog, it’s an epinephrine analog!

This game is rigged.

I was right, the question is what’s wrong. 😏

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And is that beta methyl synephrine? Alpha methyl synephrine? N methyl synephrine? Those are three very different chemicals.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From NBCI:
Methyl synephrine HCL is an amphetamine stimulant chemically related to ephedrine and synephrine
it was a trademarked drug called oxilofrine

from wiki:
Oxilofrine (also known as methylsynephrine, hydroxyephrine, oxyephrine, and 4-HMP) is a stimulant drug[1] and is an amphetamine chemically related to ephedrine and to synephrine.

Oxilofrine is currently a World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) prohibited substance when used in competition.[2] It has been found as an adulterant in some dietary supplements.[3][4] Even after receiving warning letters from the FDA,[5] some sports and weight loss supplement companies continue to use oxilofrine as an undeclared ingredient in their products despite it being prohibited.[6]

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Banned by wada but not banned for possession by FDA. And still not “really” an amphetamine. The alpha position has an amidogen chain and then connected to that is a Methyl chain, not simply a methyl chain. That makes it different.

You said “used to” meaning “can’t be found anymore in the US” as I understand it.

Methyl synephrine is deffo still around though. Ephedrine is not. Not in the US in supplements. We get Sudafed, pseudoephedrine instead marked as “ephedra extract” in supps.

Oh well.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Wow I would never have guessed that, but I guess no one else would either

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So is methyl synephrine=synephrine? I remember seeing synephrine products, and SNS used to sell a single ingredient synephrine product(like TTA and other stuff they still have), just don’t ever recall seeing it listed as methyl synephrine.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
guys i need to figure out who is still in this. we will resume tomorrow once I have a handle on it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So is methyl synephrine=synephrine? I remember seeing synephrine products, and SNS used to sell a single ingredient synephrine product(like TTA and other stuff they still have), just don’t ever recall seeing it listed as methyl synephrine.
No. Methyl synephrine is not regular synephrine. Synephrine is allowed by the fda, methyl synephrine is not. Both are supposed to be in bitter orange extract. Really bitter orange only has synephrine. The other synephrines, nor synephrine,isopropyl nor synephrine, Methyl synephrine, are synthetic and basically the orange extract is used as a cover ingredient.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Banned by wada but not banned for possession by FDA. And still not “really” an amphetamine. The alpha position has an amidogen chain and then connected to that is a Methyl chain, not simply a methyl chain. That makes it different.

You said “used to” meaning “can’t be found anymore in the US” as I understand it.

Methyl synephrine is deffo still around though. Ephedrine is not. Not in the US in supplements. We get Sudafed, pseudoephedrine instead marked as “ephedra extract” in supps.

Oh well.
Im not sure where you are still finding this stuff. it was awesome. like super ephedrine. pass me a link if you find it.. but i personally have not seen this in 5+ years, even though this happened in 2016:
Under existing law, including the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act passed by Congress in 1994, the FDA can take action to remove products from the market, but the agency must first establish that such products are adulterated (e.g., that the product is unsafe) or misbranded (e.g., that the labeling is false or misleading).

While methylsynephrine was listed as a dietary ingredient on product labeling, the substance does not meet the statutory definition of a dietary ingredient. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act defines a dietary ingredient as a vitamin; mineral; herb or other botanical; amino acid; dietary substance for use by man to supplement the diet by increasing the total dietary intake; or a concentrate, metabolite, constituent, extract, or combination of the preceding substances. Methylsynephrine does not fit under any of these categories, rendering misbranded any dietary supplements that declare methylsynephrine as a dietary ingredient.

the following companies were warned in april of that yr.
Warning Letters

so technically its not a viable supplement anymore, or ever really... it was a misbranded drug which is illegal to sell as supps.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
HTP adderex SR has it among other things. A few PWOs I’ve seen recently (within the last 6 months) still use it. Adderex literally has ALL of the synephrines and ALL of the phenylethamines that are banned but not controlled.

I’ll try to dig up something that’s both in stock and in production. It’s not super common but it’s not that rare from what I’ve noticed.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lipodrene Hardcore has it, Adderex SR has it... a lot of HTP stuff apparently.

I’ll try and find one of the other brands using it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
APS Mesomorph v3 has it..

Neuromorph-Neuro Energized Stimulant Matrix 1860 mg
Glucoronolactone, Methylxanthine Anhydrous, Senegalia Berlandieri Extract (leaves) (yielding 200 mg Phenylethlamine Alkaloids including: B-Phenylethlamine, Methylsynephrine, N-Methyl-B-Phenylethlamine, N-Methyl-B-Methylphenylethlamine N,N-Dimethy Beta-Phenylethlamine) , Theobromine, Naringin (fruit), Isoprpropylnorsynephrine HCI”

To me, that looks like pretty much pure crank.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ALRI Viper Hyperdrive as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome to AM, looks like some exciting products !!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we will see if you can pass the test.. Q at 6. .. GL I will try to make it a little easier.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
methylated
nycnano
superload
dswole
anabaholic
Ricky 10
antny04
determination

these are the finalists allowed to continue on with the supplement trivia game. Those who played but are not in the runnings, thank you for participating and as always, keep your eyes here for more fun and shinanigans in the future.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Early for tonight due to the delays in game.
Q:
I am found in most of the premier non stim pre work out powders. I like to help with the pumps you get at the gym.. What am I?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Early for tonight due to the delays in game.
Q:
I am found in most of the premier non stim pre work out powders. I like to help with the pumps you get at the gym.. What am I?
L-Citruline

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
****. Or maybe it’s Betaine. I’ll stick with my first answer although I think either can be correct. Hell, even Agmatine Sulfate.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
methylated
nycnano
superload
dswole
anabaholic
Ricky 10
antny04
determination

these are the finalists allowed to continue on with the supplement trivia game. Those who played but are not in the runnings, thank you for participating and as always, keep your eyes here for more fun and shinanigans in the future.
Read this after I answered lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m not really sure how I got this far, but if you say so @xR1pp3Rx :ROFLMAO:

Gonna have to go with HydroMax here...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m not really sure how I got this far, but if you say so @xR1pp3Rx :ROFLMAO:

Gonna have to go with HydroMax here...
i gave everyone a pass on the first no hitter and then put everyone who answered right previously to the no hitter 2 nights ago.. so yes you are one of the double elimination players. (y)

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Broad question. I'm gonna go Nitrosigine on this one because you said premier so I'm thinking branded ingredients.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok all these were great answers! those of you who answered citruline are the correct players and move on to the next round.
Again thank you to all who participated.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok all these were great answers! those of you who answered citruline are the correct players and move on to the next round.
Again thank you to all who participated.
Oh snap! Well it was fun anyway. Good luck remaining bros!

Methylated

Methylated

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My sodium levels are spiked. Thanks for the fun though.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here’s another plot twist.

I already have 2.5 bottles, and it’s definitely a high quality potent product. I only stopped using it because I am currently using enough cortisol control supplements. I was playing for fun and was going to ask to have my bottle sent to another contestant if I had won. I was also considering sending one of my own bottles to them as well so they could have a nice run..

Last edited:
Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
this album is dedicated
To all the teachers that told me I'd never amount to nothin'
To all the people that lived above the buildings that I was hustlin' in front of
Called the police on me when I was just tryin' to make some money to feed my daughter......