Answered Announcement Insider

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran multiple cycles of ergopharm 1AD back in the day, even took it year round for awhile. From 300mg up to 1200mg I have used it.

I tried 1DHEA for about 3 months last year, went from 330mg up to 990mg.

Didn’t really get much from it til I passed 600mg. I got a lot more from 300mg 1AD.

1AD made me stay hard, vascular, lower bodyfat, gained 20lbs, lost 5, gained 10 or so, lost 5, gained 20 again, lost 5 maybe... that kind of thing.

1DHEA I got a little more vascular, a little harder. Regular DHEA made me gain more weight and strength at the same doses.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran multiple cycles of ergopharm 1AD back in the day, even took it year round for awhile. From 300mg up to 1200mg I have used it.

Didn’t really get much from it til I passed 600mg. I got a lot more from 300mg 1AD.

1AD made me stay hard, vascular, lower bodyfat, gained 20lbs, lost 5, gained 10 or so, lost 5, gained 20 again, lost 5 maybe... that kind of thing.

1DHEA I got a little more vascular, a little harder. Regular DHEA made me gain more weight and strength at the same doses.
Yeah I mean I ran 1-dhea myself but it was so long ago and it was finaflex 1-alpha.. then tried black stone labs chosen 1.. never got to run real 1-AD but it seems like maybe I’m better off buying Nano 1-test from fusion supplements since I trust their products. Like said before.. have two bottles of anabolic pharmaceuticals 1-AD but I have my doubts whether it’s legit.. don’t want to be running it for 8 to 12 weeks only to find out it’s something else.. anyone here from the UK can chime in?? Maybe you guys know the websites or retailers? Mine was from cutpriceprohormones but they now don’t list it anymore

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I mean I ran 1-dhea myself but it was so long ago and it was finaflex 1-alpha.. then tried black stone labs chosen 1.. never got to run real 1-AD but it seems like maybe I’m better off buying Nano 1-test from fusion supplements since I trust their products. Like said before.. have two bottles of anabolic pharmaceuticals 1-AD but I have my doubts whether it’s legit.. don’t want to be running it for 8 to 12 weeks only to find out it’s something else.. anyone here from the UK can chime in?? Maybe you guys know the websites or retailers? Mine was from cutpriceprohormones but they now don’t list it anymore
Well, firstly I was the one who hipped everyone to the Anabolic Pharmaceuticals 1AD.

Secondly, if you can’t just neck em all in a month or two and find out for yourself, because of fear/anxiety of not getting gains or having too many sides...

Just pin test.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I should be getting my 3-AD here shortly, but @Old Witch description of 1-AD sounds pretty nice too.

But yeah can't go wrong with fusion from predator nutrition.. just a bit pricey for me. There are other liquid M-Sten, DMZ suppliers.

But if you have $ for fusion product, might as well get some goodies from PRE here and get more bang for your buck..

Last edited:

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I should be getting my 3-AD here shortly, but @Old Witch description of 1-AD sounds pretty nice too.

But yeah can't go wrong with fusion from predator nutrition.. just a bit pricey for me. There are other liquid M-Sten, DMZ suppliers.

But if you have $ for fusion product, might as well get some goodies from PRE here and get more bang for your buck..
I tried PRE website and it never works? Is that the one that has like anavar Diol? Because that actually sounds like a great options too. Anyone run that?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried PRE website and it never works? Is that the one that has like anavar Diol? Because that actually sounds like a great options too. Anyone run that?
Not the same place.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Speaking of PRE.. I have a bottle of clenbuterol that needs a researcher. First person to lay out their summer cut goals gets it free no strings attached.

18 and over US only.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Speaking of PRE.. I have a bottle of clenbuterol that needs a researcher. First person to lay out their summer cut goals gets it free no strings attached.

18 and over US only.
Would have loved it 2 months ago now I'm failing at bulking with my new landscaping job. Have literally doubled my calories I was cutting on and added in more cheat meals throughout the week and my abb veins just keep growing more and more defined cant complain since the strengths still going up but the amount of food just to keep weight is becoming a little nauseating and I have a whole cycle of war demonz stocked up but I'm reluctant to start it till I get my food down in order to not waste it

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would have loved it 2 months ago now I'm failing at bulking with my new landscaping job. Have literally doubled my calories I was cutting on and added in more cheat meals throughout the week and my abb veins just keep growing more and more defined cant complain since the strengths still going up but the amount of food just to keep weight is becoming a little nauseating and I have a whole cycle of war demonz stocked up but I'm reluctant to start it till I get my food down in order to not waste it
drink moar peanut butter.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote

18 and over US only.
Not familiar with clen.
But after this run of LGD I plan on running a 12 week cut.
Training will be progressive overload. With auto regulation for once I’m deep in the cut.

Diet will start at about a 500 calorie deficit. 200g of protein throughout. Extra 35 peri workout. 100g of carbs on rest days. Depending on training volume carbs will be 200,300, or 400 on training days.

Once I stop losing weight carbs will be cut by 50 across the board. Once I stop losing again, I’ll be eating zero fat. This usually only happens the last 2-3 weeks. Miserable fucking weeks lol.

As for supplementing I’ve never used any kind of fat loss supplement and have gotten pretty ripped.

So if you do send me that I’ll take your suggestions on what to run with it and log it all. If not, I’ll just run the cut with nothing.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fair enough. I will ask that you do a little wiki read up on Clenbuterol. It is a beta2 antagonist. It is a strong fat burner but has many side effects, and one should be well aware of them. After you read up, if you still want to research it, PM me.
@NGtrains

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fair enough. I will ask that you do a little wiki read up on Clenbuterol. It is a beta2 antagonist. It is a strong fat burner but has many side effects, and one should be well aware of them. After you read up, if you still want to research it, PM me.
@NGtrains
No clen, no dnp never never never. I like my heart.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any more opportunities for logging ?
watch this tread daily for more opps. they come randomly.
Awesome thank you sir !
Also can you pm info on the pct you have on deck .
are you asking what is available via PRE and EF? basically anything one might need to research.

If you are asking what I do personally for PCT, I dont, as I am on TRT.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So I guess I’m gonna rule out 1-AD since there is no reputable manufacturer to trust. So to go along with my 300-350mg test cyp.. I’m gonna narrow it down to 1-Dhea or 3-AD! This 3-AD.. you think it can give the nice lean mass gains like 1-Dhea? I would be pisses if it just was like another Epi-Andro and just hardened you up a bit.. I remember running andromass V3 that had 4-dhea and Epi-Andro in pretty good doses and thought it wasn’t that great. So between 1-Dhea and 3-AD! Come on guys

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if your stacking it with test Its hard to imagine you wouldnt like either combo. 1 andro,,, we've all been down that road. 3 alpha is new and exciting I dont think its anything like epi... but until youve ran epi at 1500 mgs per day, dont go saying it sux. frankly its awesome stuff.
that said, here is the conversion rates of the two hormones to put it into perspective for you..
43.9% 3-AD™ / Dehydroandrosterol (Δ5-Androstene-3a,17b-diol) <---
vs.
2.1% Epiandrosterone

that conversion rate is higher than almost all other PHs. Dont wait for the government to ban this if you want to try it.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if your stacking it with test Its hard to imagine you wouldnt like either combo. 1 andro,,, we've all been down that road. 3 alpha is new and exciting I dont think its anything like epi... but until youve ran epi at 1500 mgs per day, dont go saying it sux. frankly its awesome stuff.
that said, here is the conversion rates of the two hormones to put it into perspective for you..
43.9% 3-AD™ / Dehydroandrosterol (Δ5-Androstene-3a,17b-diol) <---
vs.
2.1% Epiandrosterone

that conversion rate is higher than almost all other PHs. Dont wait for the government to ban this if you want to try it.
The question is.. what does it convert too? Like 1-dhea is two step to 1-test.. Epi-Andro I believe two step to DHT.. but now this is a diol.. so I’m assuming 1-step and it looks almost identical to 5-Androstenediol which would be a 1-step precursor to test but that can’t be right? Do you know what it converts too?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The question is.. what does it convert too? Like 1-dhea is two step to 1-test.. Epi-Andro I believe two step to DHT.. but now this is a diol.. so I’m assuming 1-step and it looks almost identical to 5-Androstenediol which would be a 1-step precursor to test but that can’t be right? Do you know what it converts too?
It is 3 alpha 5 androstenediol. Hence the 3 in the name.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is 3 alpha 5 androstenediol. Hence the 3 in the name.
Right but wouldn’t that convert to something still? Like testosterone if it’s 5-Androstenediol? Or is the compound just active already?? Sounds like an intermediate hormone.. like 1-Androstenediol, 4-Androstenediol etc

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right but wouldn’t that convert to something still? Like testosterone if it’s 5-Androstenediol? Or is the compound just active already?? Sounds like an intermediate hormone.. like 1-Androstenediol, 4-Androstenediol etc
It converts at 43% to dht, and some must definitely convert to testosterone... but maybe it doesn’t have affinity for that enzyme. 4,5A transferase or some gobbledygook.its the enzyme that rips the delta 5 bond and places a delta 4 bond. So the double bond is from 4-5 instead of 5-6 as on 3AD, DHEA, 5AD etc... something like that.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 183089

Log will be up very soon - will link here!
Nice Touchdown pic, I just got my 2x today too, bottles look pro. How long of a cycle and dose schedule are you planning for research?

I'm kind of torn to restart PRE Hex first, then EF 3-AD, then the combo together or the other way around..

But to see if we get similar effects maybe I'll follow your cycle and get my long term research going again.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice Touchdown pic, I just got my 2x today too, bottles look pro. How long of a cycle and dose schedule are you planning for research?

I'm kind of torn to restart PRE Hex first, then EF 3-AD, then the combo together or the other way around..

But to see if we get similar effects maybe I'll follow your cycle and get my long term research going again.
Have you run hexadrone solo before? Curious as to how effective it is. Side effects wise and gains wise. Stronger than the DHEAs? I was thinking about this new 3-AD but don’t like that it’s very Androgenic since I already have some hair thinning just from what I assume is the test.. hexadrone from what I read is very little Androgenic like 300:1.. is it like a halodrol? Gains wise?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Originally planning 75-100mg, but I think I’m going to try ~10 days at 75, then bump to 100, and depending on feels bump to 125 after 10-14 days. I generally enjoy stano, epiandro, androsterone, as well as dry compounds like DMZ, Var, etc. so it would be good to see what different doses yield or if there’s any notable sides from going higher.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3Alpha log is up!

Hyde’s EF 3Alpha Log

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3Alpha log is up!

Hyde’s EF 3Alpha Log
Why would there be such a demand for something that converts so high to DHT? We already get some conversion of it when we take test and this 3-AD sounds like prostate and hair loss issues in a bottle..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why would there be such a demand for something that converts so high to DHT? We already get some conversion of it when we take test and this 3-AD sounds like prostate and hair loss issues in a bottle..
You’re asking the most epiandro-lovin B.B. forum online why a new ultra potent DHT ph is in such high demand?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Y’all are lucky I don’t make supps and DS/PH.

I’d be like “oh let’s put 75mg per pill and add 500mg androsterone to it for funsies. I bet the guys will like that”

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Because I don’t get hairloss or prostate issues; I can get gyno and aromatize pretty easily - DHT compounds naturally balance this, and for someone not pinning test you’re still going to want some DHT on board for lethargy and libido.

Even if I was pinning test, I would desire additional androgens. As a strength athlete, it’s good to get even stronger without having to get a lot bigger.

I’d be like “oh let’s put 75mg per pill and add 500mg androsterone to it for funsies. I bet the guys will like that”
Do it; I’d eat that before a heavy session for real

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Because I don’t get hairloss or prostate issues; I can get gyno and aromatize pretty easily - DHT compounds naturally balance this, and for someone not pinning test you’re still going to want some DHT on board for lethargy and libido.

Even if I was pinning test, I would desire additional androgens. As a strength athlete, it’s good to get even stronger without having to get a lot bigger.

I couldn’t afford a real factory production run, that’s a few grand. Plus then if it’s fsctory made, I’d have to find a USP factory who will make caps of steroids.

But maybe one day...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Bingo, I am the same. This ^^^ I didn't Aromatize easily before but after the harsh gear cycles I seem to have gotten more gyno sides. I need dry compound, I'm already Mr.clean baldy, so vascular and dry for me.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bingo, I am the same. This ^^^ I didn't Aromatize easily before but after the harsh gear cycles I seem to have gotten more gyno sides. I need dry compound, I'm already Mr.clean baldy, so vascular and dry for me.
Plus that fat, bloated feeling just sucks. And nothing worse than pissing away gains.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

stop it your killin it today!~ im dyin ova heer

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would love to! About to run out of all my other gda and would love to throw it in!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
would you review it and compare it to the others you like?

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Of course! I've tried predator, glocobol and the other top Amazon one and have glucose readings for them
and a few pure berberine products!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought I was getting a bottle? Because ai know all about asleepyness
you are.. but only because your awareness of asleepyness. also you have no strings attached. i want some one to review it for me and your plate is full already !