Answered Announcement Insider

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't tried this brand yet, headed over to the Website now to check it out.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Going to have to blow my my next paycheck after seeing these supps lol

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 3Alpha logging opp sounds great!

SkRaw ran 75mg 3AD a while back and was getting bigger stronger and leaner all at once with what he said was very good feels. Dry and smooth gains!
I’m pretty interested in a 3-AD log based on everything you mentioned about recomp effects. Haven’t run anything other than my TRT for about 2 years now..

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m pretty interested in a 3-AD log based on everything you mentioned about recomp effects. Haven’t run anything other than my TRT for about 2 years now..
How did you do it

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought a couple a while back and just ran it 300mg/day and was decently happy with results, I know a lot of people run 11oxo closer to 1g a day but I can't even imagine what that would cost.
I remain intrigued by this product, but also concerned that it is significantly underdosed. It’s almost like it’s meant to be 11-KT rather than Adrenosterone. While I see the value of TetraSorb technology from personal experience, I can’t help but be skeptical.

An oral 11-KT product was just recently discontinued that offered 100mg with TetaSorb delivery, and people who logged that used 3 capsules/day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remain intrigued by this product, but also concerned that it is significantly underdosed. It’s almost like it’s meant to be 11-KT rather than Adrenosterone. While I see the value of TetraSorb technology from personal experience, I can’t help but be skeptical.

An oral 11-KT product was just recently discontinued that offered 100mg with TetaSorb delivery, and people who logged that used 3 capsules/day.
I will keep you posted. I have 2 bottles inbound.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will keep you posted. I have 2 bottles inbound.
On the other hand, the last time I used 11-KT as a transdermal it was way too much for me. I was so stiff I could barely lift...and that was at a conservative dose. Maybe oral Adrenosterone with TetraSorb would agree with me much better and ultimately lead to better results!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I did still enjoy it, I lost a couple pounds and had some mood improvements but in th future, I would run it much higher. Maybe if they have another bogo sale

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me? Was I the lucky dudebro!?
Looks like you might be! Elixir has a really nice feel to it. It’s not really a stim bomb...more of a smooth energy and mood lift for me. Enjoy it!
I did still enjoy it, I lost a couple pounds and had some mood improvements but in th future, I would run it much higher. Maybe if they have another bogo sale
Thanks for the feedback!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bumping for logger on 3alpha info above
Is this still available. I am always on the lookout for more liver friendly alternatives. SkRaw results sounds promising. Would love to log with Body Beast program .

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this still available. I am always on the lookout for more liver friendly alternatives. SkRaw results sounds promising. Would love to log with Body Beast program .
Ive asked Hyde to run a detailed comparitive log. But thanks for your participation brother.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive asked Hyde to run a detailed comparitive log. But thanks for your participation brother.
No worries @Hyde, tag me when you get up and running. My blood work and TRT is clean and I'm starting week two of Body Beast. Tossing a half bottle of LGD out, I think it messes cholesterol, and going to just use non methyl PH like 3-AD and Hexadrone, etc going forward. Less SARMs except RAD-140, that will stay in the mix.

Thanks @xR1pp3Rx, that AM40 code scored me two bottles of 3-AD for a nice cycle to come.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AWESOME BRO!
its supposed to be quite a bit stronger than stano

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about in comparison to 1-dhea? Just as much lean mass gains?
I deciding between 1-dhea or 3-alpha.. recomp would be ideal.. lean dry mass and I’m happy.. not expecting miracles

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
from the sounds of it.. 3 ad is great for lean dry ones.. but Im not aware of any human data supporting more mass gains than 1 dhea. so I will have to say that 1 dhea is probably still the mass gains winner in this realm.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No worries @Hyde, tag me when you get up and running. My blood work and TRT is clean and I'm starting week two of Body Beast. Tossing a half bottle of LGD out, I think it messes cholesterol, and going to just use non methyl PH like 3-AD and Hexadrone, etc going forward. Less SARMs except RAD-140, that will stay in the mix.

Thanks @xR1pp3Rx, that AM40 code scored me two bottles of 3-AD for a nice cycle to come.
Will do, I will definitely link it up here when I get the log up - 3AD will be started next week!

Excited to see how this compares to things like epiandro & stano. Like I mentioned about Sk’s log, he got noticeably more results than those 2 would have yielded (I have used them both extensively) so I expect to see some gainz.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will do, I will definitely link it up here when I get the log up - 3AD will be started next week!

Excited to see how this compares to things like epiandro & stano. Like I mentioned about Sk’s log, he got noticeably more results than those 2 would have yielded (I have used them both extensively) so I expect to see some gainz.
^^^ Like from app, does only the web version of AM forum allow the up/down vote now? Admin hasn't fixed mobile app yet?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^ Like from app, does only the web version of AM forum allow the up/down vote now? Admin hasn't fixed mobile app yet?
It comes and goes on the PC so me thinks they are still working on the issue.

On another note, I have just submitted the give away and loggers info. you guys should watch your emails and let me know that you get a tracking number. Thanx gentlemen.

Stay tuned. More give aways to come.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It comes and goes on the PC so me thinks they are still working on the issue.

On another note, I have just submitted the give away and loggers info. you guys should watch your emails and let me know that you get a tracking number. Thanx gentlemen.

Stay tuned. More give aways to come.
Will do - looking to contract some swoliosis!

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decent write up on 3-AD here, http://www.advancedsupps.com/blog-infowhats-this-3ad-prohormone-from-alchemy-labs/

Whereas ergolog is a bit more skeptical - https://www.ergo-log.com/dehydroandrostenol-dehydroandrosterone.html

Yes I know first link is also tied to.. a shop, sorry about that.
See how some people ran it like 12-16 weeks?? Now why can’t other hormones be ran that long? I think 4-8 weeks just feels too short and before you know it the fun is over.. anyone think other compounds can be ran 12-16 weeks as well?? I think old schools 4-AD and other andros maybe.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
See how some people ran it like 12-16 weeks?? Now why can’t other hormones be ran that long? I think 4-8 weeks just feels too short and before you know it the fun is over.. anyone think other compounds can be ran 12-16 weeks as well?? I think old schools 4-AD and other andros maybe.
Which compound are you referring to that can’t be ran for a longer amount of time?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which compound are you referring to that can’t be ran for a longer amount of time?
@bradleyt1, Yeah all the (alkylated) methyl PH orals have too much hepatoxicity for most folks to run safe past 4 weeks even with TUDCA NAC and hydrating alot. These are your 4-6 week max compounds like DMZ, Sdrol, H-drol, Epistane, etc... Any 17a alkylated steroid have this. Other steroids can tax the kidneys instead of liver. Just depends..

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean basically all of them bro. Even the dhea isomer prohormones say up to 8 weeks.. and other non methyl like trenavar max lmg.. so what gives that this 3-Ad was ran for 16 weeks?? Who’s to say we cant run 1-andro for that amount of time?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mean basically all of them bro. Even the dhea isomer prohormones say up to 8 weeks.. and other non methyl like trenavar max lmg.. so what gives that this 3-Ad was ran for 16 weeks?? Who’s to say we cant run 1-andro for that amount of time?
no one is to say that but you ...
I run long cycles. a lot of people run long cycles. I typically use hasher stuff too. theres a palumbo interview with jimmy the greek?? or somebody like that who ran anadrol for an entire yr.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no one is to say that but you ...
I run long cycles. a lot of people run long cycles. I typically use hasher stuff too. theres a palumbo interview with jimmy the greek?? or somebody like that who ran anadrol for an entire yr.
Oh yeah that’s right he was on legit anadrol for 5 years straight! Assuming it was legit which I’m sure it was. After hearing that I felt a lot better about myself lol. It’s just funny with prohormones always marketing at 4 to 6 weeks as if something terrible is gonna happen if you go one extra day lol, but I’m guessing it’s for legal reasons just in case. Have you ever run any methylated over 8 weeks? What oral DS or PH have you run the longest?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Of course they’re gonna say this they don’t want people to die on their stuff lol. I ran 1 andro for like 4 months when I was young. I ran dmz at 60mg(pretty high dose) for 8 weeks last year and bloods came DECENT. It’s really for you to decide what’s okay and what’s not and basically if the bloods say you’re good you can decide to keep going or not. A friend of mine ran msten for 12 weeks and his liver values and lipids came barely out of range while another friend quit after 5 weeks cause he was 7 times the range.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah that’s right he was on legit anadrol for 5 years straight! Assuming it was legit which I’m sure it was. After hearing that I felt a lot better about myself lol. It’s just funny with prohormones always marketing at 4 to 6 weeks as if something terrible is gonna happen if you go one extra day lol, but I’m guessing it’s for legal reasons just in case. Have you ever run any methylated over 8 weeks? What oral DS or PH have you run the longest?
usually DMZ,dbol, anadrol, triumph, and one time i planned to run epistane for 12 weeks but had dry joint by week 8 and swapped it out.
there are ones i cant take for 2 weeks tho like msten. everyone is different

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Run 'em bro.
..... Then come back and tell us how great it was.
:)

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run 'em bro.
..... Then come back and tell us how great it was.
:)
Yeah man as of now just getting myself almost show ready like when I use to compete just with the 300mg TRT rest.. then I would like to somewhat reverse diet I guess you can call it from a very lean body fat and utilize a good compound there to see if I can put solid tissue while staying the same body fat.. just don’t know which compound will deliver. Part of me wants to try the Dhea isomers like I have in the past only because they are both LEGAL and seemed to have come a long way as far as delivery system.. but then there’s the other part of me that can just get maybe halodrol from UK.. but I already have two bottles of Decalone and 4 bottles androtest as well as 2 bottles of that anabolic pharmaceuticals 1-AD the original 1-step precursor

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah man as of now just getting myself almost show ready like when I use to compete just with the 300mg TRT rest.. then I would like to somewhat reverse diet I guess you can call it from a very lean body fat and utilize a good compound there to see if I can put solid tissue while staying the same body fat.. just don’t know which compound will deliver. Part of me wants to try the Dhea isomers like I have in the past only because they are both LEGAL and seemed to have come a long way as far as delivery system.. but then there’s the other part of me that can just get maybe halodrol from UK.. but I already have two bottles of Decalone and 4 bottles androtest as well as 2 bottles of that anabolic pharmaceuticals 1-AD the original 1-step precursor
The DHEA PHs can be a little easier to deal with.

Steroids (especially methylated ones) can be very hard on your body, and harder to run for longer periods.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OG 1ad is good stuff. Id use that and some 3ad if you want to stay in the PHs.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do they have a bad rep or something?
Just can’t find any reviews on em.. they were carried through a few UK prohormones sites but hard to tell if they were like a fly by night company type of deal.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel that at least with 1-Dhea I know I’m getting something that is quality and doesn’t have to be produced as an UG product. I’m looking at super mandro considering the dose they recommend is the 330mg a day just like the study but with the Liposomal system which the study didn’t utilize. If dosed high enough can 1-dhea be comparable to 1-AD??

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel that at least with 1-Dhea I know I’m getting something that is quality and doesn’t have to be produced as an UG product. I’m looking at super mandro considering the dose they recommend is the 330mg a day just like the study but with the Liposomal system which the study didn’t utilize. If dosed high enough can 1-dhea be comparable to 1-AD??
Yeah, you’d take twice as much at least... maybe three times as much.

300-600mg a day of real 1AD should be hard to replicate without methylated steroids or pinning. (We used to take up to 1200mg)

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I received a spliced sample with an order and well... holy crap. Stuff is brutal in the best of ways.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you’d take twice as much at least... maybe three times as much.

300-600mg a day of real 1AD should be hard to replicate without methylated steroids or pinning. (We used to take up to 1200mg)
Have you taken both 1-dhea and 1-AD diol to compare? I remember back when 1-dhea was in regular plain capsules at like 100mg each by iron mag labs, and some users went up to 1000mg Ed and said it was great at that dose. Dosage wise what’s the highest you done of 1-dhea and what were results and then also your dose of 1-AD diol and results comparison? Thanks!!