Answered Announcement Insider

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all> Its ya boy Ripples bringin you the good good..

Please welcome
ENHANCED FORMULATIONS
to the AM community

In celebration for EF's entry to AM sponsorship
We are offering a free stuff!
Initial Orders use:
RippFirst35 for 35%
as always
Ripp15 for 15%

PRE ignition sale
20% OFF use Summer20
You can also stack codes!!
Use RIPP10 for a total of 30% off.

watch this thread closely for upcoming info and give aways.

Watch close for big deals..

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
a little extra time for you all tonight~

Once claimed to be an extract of dendrobium, I have since been removed from the supplement market.. What am I?
Alex, what is Muscletech Celltech Hardcore?!

Next, I’ll continue with Creatine Lore for $500 please!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pro Tip: the correct answer is Creatine Monohydrate. No matter what the question is.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3Alpha log is up!

Hyde’s EF 3Alpha Log

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Y’all are lucky I don’t make supps and DS/PH.

I’d be like “oh let’s put 75mg per pill and add 500mg androsterone to it for funsies. I bet the guys will like that”

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if Mr President has his way, we will all be paying less in the near future. Its not his fault because globalists are assholes

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wrong

the correct answer is Creatine monohydrate :censored:;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok the bad newz... you all dont know your old skoo supps.. the good newz?
you all get a life line!! ..

The correct answer was Pyruvate.

Stay tuned.. tomorrows question at 6~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys i need to figure out who is still in this. we will resume tomorrow once I have a handle on it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome in! Love seeing new growth and thanks fro bringing love to the AM family!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE:

USE CODE AM40 for 40% OFF !!!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Picked up 2 of the 3alpha. Gonna stack with 11oxo to finish off my current cycle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great opportunity!

I have actually had my eye on 11-Lean for quite awhile now. Is the AM40 code only good for a limited time?

On a side note, I bought a tub of Elixir a few months ago, and it is the first PWO I have truly enjoyed that was not made by Olympus Labs in many years.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried this brand yet, headed over to the Website now to check it out.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remain intrigued by this product, but also concerned that it is significantly underdosed. It’s almost like it’s meant to be 11-KT rather than Adrenosterone. While I see the value of TetraSorb technology from personal experience, I can’t help but be skeptical.

An oral 11-KT product was just recently discontinued that offered 100mg with TetaSorb delivery, and people who logged that used 3 capsules/day.
I will keep you posted. I have 2 bottles inbound.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No worries @Hyde, tag me when you get up and running. My blood work and TRT is clean and I'm starting week two of Body Beast. Tossing a half bottle of LGD out, I think it messes cholesterol, and going to just use non methyl PH like 3-AD and Hexadrone, etc going forward. Less SARMs except RAD-140, that will stay in the mix.

Thanks @xR1pp3Rx, that AM40 code scored me two bottles of 3-AD for a nice cycle to come.
Will do, I will definitely link it up here when I get the log up - 3AD will be started next week!

Excited to see how this compares to things like epiandro & stano. Like I mentioned about Sk’s log, he got noticeably more results than those 2 would have yielded (I have used them both extensively) so I expect to see some gainz.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which compound are you referring to that can’t be ran for a longer amount of time?
@bradleyt1, Yeah all the (alkylated) methyl PH orals have too much hepatoxicity for most folks to run safe past 4 weeks even with TUDCA NAC and hydrating alot. These are your 4-6 week max compounds like DMZ, Sdrol, H-drol, Epistane, etc... Any 17a alkylated steroid have this. Other steroids can tax the kidneys instead of liver. Just depends..

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean basically all of them bro. Even the dhea isomer prohormones say up to 8 weeks.. and other non methyl like trenavar max lmg.. so what gives that this 3-Ad was ran for 16 weeks?? Who’s to say we cant run 1-andro for that amount of time?
Of course they’re gonna say this they don’t want people to die on their stuff lol. I ran 1 andro for like 4 months when I was young. I ran dmz at 60mg(pretty high dose) for 8 weeks last year and bloods came DECENT. It’s really for you to decide what’s okay and what’s not and basically if the bloods say you’re good you can decide to keep going or not. A friend of mine ran msten for 12 weeks and his liver values and lipids came barely out of range while another friend quit after 5 weeks cause he was 7 times the range.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run 'em bro.
..... Then come back and tell us how great it was.
:)
Yeah man as of now just getting myself almost show ready like when I use to compete just with the 300mg TRT rest.. then I would like to somewhat reverse diet I guess you can call it from a very lean body fat and utilize a good compound there to see if I can put solid tissue while staying the same body fat.. just don’t know which compound will deliver. Part of me wants to try the Dhea isomers like I have in the past only because they are both LEGAL and seemed to have come a long way as far as delivery system.. but then there’s the other part of me that can just get maybe halodrol from UK.. but I already have two bottles of Decalone and 4 bottles androtest as well as 2 bottles of that anabolic pharmaceuticals 1-AD the original 1-step precursor

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough. I will ask that you do a little wiki read up on Clenbuterol. It is a beta2 antagonist. It is a strong fat burner but has many side effects, and one should be well aware of them. After you read up, if you still want to research it, PM me.
@NGtrains

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fair enough. I will ask that you do a little wiki read up on Clenbuterol. It is a beta2 antagonist. It is a strong fat burner but has many side effects, and one should be well aware of them. After you read up, if you still want to research it, PM me.
@NGtrains
No clen, no dnp never never never. I like my heart.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why would there be such a demand for something that converts so high to DHT? We already get some conversion of it when we take test and this 3-AD sounds like prostate and hair loss issues in a bottle..
You’re asking the most epiandro-lovin B.B. forum online why a new ultra potent DHT ph is in such high demand?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I was getting a bottle? Because ai know all about asleepyness
you are.. but only because your awareness of asleepyness. also you have no strings attached. i want some one to review it for me and your plate is full already !

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if Mr President has his way, we will all be paying less in the near future. Its not his fault because globalists are assholes
Sometimes short term pain is necessary for big picture long term gain.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of which... you know some other companies had “the guerilla chemist” formulate some of their products....

Maybe EF should have “The Old Witch” come up with a formula for something. ;)
perhaps we should work on something together... just sayin. 🤓

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well.. I’m already on a bunch of stuff...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well.. I’m already on a bunch of stuff...
I just got off a bunch of stuff, so now I am on a new bunch of stuff in PCT. Maybe his stuff will work with my stuff though?

However, I don’t think he ever specifically said “the game” involved stuff...🤪

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont want it to be hard. I want it to be simple and fun.
Those of you who missed yesterday get one more chance today to stay in the game. question goes up at 6 Pacific and endsa at midnight.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great guesses everyone. unfortunately the correct answer was methyl synephrine.

tonight we enter the double elimination phase. may teh force be with you.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So is methyl synephrine=synephrine? I remember seeing synephrine products, and SNS used to sell a single ingredient synephrine product(like TTA and other stuff they still have), just don’t ever recall seeing it listed as methyl synephrine.
No. Methyl synephrine is not regular synephrine. Synephrine is allowed by the fda, methyl synephrine is not. Both are supposed to be in bitter orange extract. Really bitter orange only has synephrine. The other synephrines, nor synephrine,isopropyl nor synephrine, Methyl synephrine, are synthetic and basically the orange extract is used as a cover ingredient.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lipodrene Hardcore has it, Adderex SR has it... a lot of HTP stuff apparently.

I’ll try and find one of the other brands using it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
APS Mesomorph v3 has it..

Neuromorph-Neuro Energized Stimulant Matrix 1860 mg
Glucoronolactone, Methylxanthine Anhydrous, Senegalia Berlandieri Extract (leaves) (yielding 200 mg Phenylethlamine Alkaloids including: B-Phenylethlamine, Methylsynephrine, N-Methyl-B-Phenylethlamine, N-Methyl-B-Methylphenylethlamine N,N-Dimethy Beta-Phenylethlamine) , Theobromine, Naringin (fruit), Isoprpropylnorsynephrine HCI”

To me, that looks like pretty much pure crank.

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
this album is dedicated
To all the teachers that told me I'd never amount to nothin'
To all the people that lived above the buildings that I was hustlin' in front of
Called the police on me when I was just tryin' to make some money to feed my daughter......