Animal stak Dpol stacking advice

Camaro1

Awards
Guys I'm looking for some advice on stacking the following. I'm 37, 230 lbs , 6"2 about 19% bf. I'm looking on cutting fat and maintain muscle all while keeping libido, hard ons and mood elevated. These are supps I have on hand.

Animal stak
D-pol
Ripped freak
Yohimbine
Tribx90
Beta alanine and citrulline

Also I train fasted all the time and I usually hit the gym around noon and first meal of the day around 2pm...
I've tried daa a few years ago and water retention was pretty high this is why I bought animal stak

FlyJay

Awards
Running d-pol and animal stak together shouldn't be a problem, it's fairly common. Since you're cutting, have you considered a thermogenic instead? You might see better results if you run something like Myokem's Pyroxamine and Alphadex. You can always save the d-pol/animal stak for when you want to bulk again.

Camaro1

Awards
I'll look into those fat burners for sure...I find the Dpol bloats me up a little around the stomach so I may wait for another time to use it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wray98

wray98

Awards
I agree with everyone saying you need to add a thermo. Hypercuts by CTD is a solid choice and will enhance your mood, give long lasting crash free energy and suppress your appetite.

Camaro1

Awards
So far I've been taking ripped freak + yohimbine and animal stak in the afternoon. I have Dpol and creatine on hand too but worried about over kill. Plus it gets confusing on stacking all these goodies.