animal stak and pak

Montesano813

Awards
thinking of taking both of these products together. have you guys taken both together or seperatly and had good sucess with them?
thanks

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
uh isn't that like just Vitamins and a preworkout?

Montesano813

Awards
Animal Stak2 contains effective doses of patented and proven ingredients designed to help you naturally enhance your body's ability to produce anabolic hormones. Animal Stak 2 also includes DHT blockers and aromatase inhibitors to help your body prevent the conversion of testosterone to either estrogen or DHT. pak is ya pretty much a multi.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken animal pak in the past its a good vitamin. Never taken Stak but its from a really great company and they make some great products.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
animal pak is probably my top multi. orange triad is a close second

Mako3

Awards
they work great together for a stack! I have a friend friends on the two including mstak and it's working out amazing for them. I'm probably going that route here in a few more weeks.

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
I would do m stack along with iso-stack (1-3 caps a day) then stak2 and repeat. Maybe throw in a cycle of test here and there... Been doing this cycle for a few years and get steady gains.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I would do m stack along with iso-stack (1-3 caps a day) then stak2 and repeat. Maybe throw in a cycle of test here and there... Been doing this cycle for a few years and get steady gains.
Man, I wish Animal Test wasn't so damn expensive. I've read nothing but great things about its overall effectiveness.

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
Test is great but $$$$ that's why I suggest running mstak and iso-stak together. Mstak is about $30 isostak is about $20 wait.... I guess my stack is more expensive then test!!! Damn! Lol but I love animal!