Animal Rage

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
I recently picked up some animal rage - the orange flavor. I downed a scoop and a half yesterday and have to say, this stuff is vile. :yumyum:

Anybody else tried this?

I was a champ in the gym though.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
I have not tried this yet. I would like to get a sample.

I have heard mixed reviews on this product...only consistency I have seen in the comments is it tastes like crap.

For the most part folks are saying it is a failure on Animal's behalf, but I have seen a few saying people are missing out and it is a great PWO...I guess if you are cycling off Creatine this is a great alternative for a PWO.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Universal is a great company. i havent tried Rage so i cant comment on that but universal has been one of my most trusted and favorite companies even though they have kinda slowed down on producing new products.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it guessed to have 300mg caff per scoop and comes out very underdosed per scoop. Id pass on this. Glad u get a kick tho

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
wow! I didn't see the specific caffeine dosage on the facts table. That is ridiculous. My buddy hopped out of his mind on it lol.

Also, I really love other Animal products, hence the reason I just had to pick this up. Animal cuts works awesome for me.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love their Storm, Torrent, Uni liver, shock therapy, M stack

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
forget but somewhere on the board is a thread talking about the dosages of animal rage and whats in it. look it up

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
They hyped the living hell out of Rage. Another one of their genius prop blends:laugh2:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It IS 300mg/scoop of Caff...have to use very little water and down it like a shot b/c even though (IMO) it smells good (ultimate orange-ish), tastes good, it does NOT....but does give great energy...I'm about half way thru a tub...