Animal Pak, too much b6?

cigpk

Awards
What are your thoughts? I would like to eliminate taking 5x different vitamins in addition to my multi and just buy it all in one. I would likely stick to one “pak” a day. Anyone else take these?

My concerns are obviously the price but even more so is the excess amount of some vitamins (B6 specifically as it has been shown to be borderline toxic at such high doses, right?)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i've noticed that as well. One solution would be to figure out which pill is what and eliminate the ones you don't need. Animal has a chart online that tells you which pills contains which vitamins.

I use to use animal pak but got tired of taking so many pills so I switched multis.

cigpk

Awards
I’ve been trying to locate the chart, not sure if the one I found is even accurate. Does anyone have a link?

I emailed the company as well

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know it's possibly easier to buy all in one, but if you're going to be not taking one on top of the price why not just keep doing what you're doing? I'm only asking since either way you're taking multiple pills per day. In my opinion though, most people and athletes only need a single pill multi.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been trying to locate the chart, not sure if the one I found is even accurate. Does anyone have a link?

I emailed the company as well
animal.jpg

I believe this is the right one.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I cannot recommend USP’s Multi enough. It has most of what we actually need without a lot of what we don’t. Of course nutritional/nutrient needs vary, but this one will have most of us covered.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used to take animal park, years ago...I think it’s way overkill, not necessary....I stopped fukin’ with that company when they couldn’t tell me how much Yohimbie in their test product...

cigpk

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I would def be limiting myself to one pack a day, I’ll have to think about it.

I was taking orange triad but it made me crazy bloated for some odd reason. Otherwise, I loved that multi

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My pee just turned neon yellow simply looking at that picture.
Haha i know! Way too many pills for a multi vitamin. Gotta drink a lot of water if you're taking all of those.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There are definitely better multi options out there. Pak is overkill, and over-rated IMO. Orange Triad is a solid option, or something simple like OptiMen or a basic men's multi

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Animal pak is absolutely designed for the hardcore bodybuilder/powerlifter. Universal nutrition is the main line and animal is the hardcore line. These products are intended to be used by athletes that require high levels of nutrients due to physical demands and output.

Green, whole food multis are great, cover your bases and get it from a closer to natural source. True nutrition green multi is awesome.

Another suggestion and my all time favorite is orange triad. Covers alot of bases and is affordable.