Animal Pak & Animal Flex Win Awards

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
For the fifth year in a row and for the fourth year in a row, Animal Pak and Animal Flex have taken home the hardware for the "Multivitamin of the Year" and the "Joint Supplement of the Year", respectively. We are proud of this achievement and thank every user and loyal customer who have made both #1 in their categories. Thank you.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome - although not surprising. I just finished off my last 88 pak tub of Animal Pak. Had to buy the regular size finally......lol. Got the sticker in all 3 of my tubs - no beanie, no tix......figures. I have yet to try the Flex.....but really should. Especially with my shoulder issues.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Awesome - although not surprising. I just finished off my last 88 pak tub of Animal Pak. Had to buy the regular size finally......lol. Got the sticker in all 3 of my tubs - no beanie, no tix......figures. I have yet to try the Flex.....but really should. Especially with my shoulder issues.
I've said it many times. Animal Flex is, in my humble opinion, one of the most underrated supps in the entire Universal Nutrition product line.

And one of my staples.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I've said it many times. Animal Flex is, in my humble opinion, one of the most underrated supps in the entire Universal Nutrition product line.

And one of my staples.
truth man. flex is everything you need it to be.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I have always wanted to try flex, and multipak. Great news that you guys won top honors again.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I have always wanted to try flex, and multipak. Great news that you guys won top honors again.
Theres no excuse not to try them. Just make the plunge and pick some up. You wont be sorry.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
will do for sure. if you only had the green to pick one what would you pick. note: I've only ever really used adam, and another brand called USANA.

IronJunkey

Awards
Oh ya well why is it when you put vinager on them the dont dissolve? I tested a pack and alot of the big pills u dont even use u poop out. why is that? Infact u should post a video showing them dissolve.;()

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya well why is it when you put vinager on them the dont dissolve? I tested a pack and alot of the big pills u dont even use u poop out. why is that? Infact u should post a video showing them dissolve.;()

Every time I get a new pill. it gets to sit in sprite for an hour and a half. because if it can dissolve even partially in sprite, it can easily dissolve in my stomach acid. maybe try that...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
uhh... what? Ive been taking pak for just under a year and ive never pooped any pills out... :puppy_dog_eyes:

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
for aproduct to win the awards 5 times it has to be dissolvable imo. however you sparked another question inarius:

Do you actually check through you're logs when you shat them out?

Thats kinda sick bro.... lol

had to ask.... :)

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Vinegar is not stomach acid. A pill sitting in a cup of vinegar is not the same thing as a pill sitting in a stomach. This is an old myth which is just that, a myth...

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I could have told you guys that. animal flex = the ****tttt!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
for aproduct to win the awards 5 times it has to be dissolvable imo. however you sparked another question inarius:

Do you actually check through you're logs when you shat them out?

Thats kinda sick bro.... lol

had to ask.... :)
no lol but im sure I would have noticed if they were comin out the other end

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
yeah I actually had that happen to me once. It was right on the side of a big ole turd... I stopped taking centrum the same day.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
taking them both as supporting supps in my cycle starting next week. They, IMO, are the best 1-2 combo on the market. A lot of pills yes, but I would rather swallow those pills than swallow pride because of joint pain!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
taking them both as supporting supps in my cycle starting next week. They, IMO, are the best 1-2 combo on the market. A lot of pills yes, but I would rather swallow those pills than swallow pride because of joint pain!
They are my 1-2 combo as well. Throw in Uni-Liver and Animal Omega, and there's my Four Pillars of Supplementation right there...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Love the Uni-Liver as well, despite the sometimes gas. Haven't worked in the Omega yet, but will give it a shot once out of the sand box in January. Best supporting supps on the market, that's for sure!

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I was fortunate enough to be there when we received the awards. It's an honor and well deserved for these two outstanding products:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I was fortunate enough to be there when we received the awards. It's an honor and well deserved for these two outstanding products:

And for you too brother. No one better suited to receive the award for the company than you my man.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
very well-deserved awards.
Vinegar is not stomach acid. A pill sitting in a cup of vinegar is not the same thing as a pill sitting in a stomach. This is an old myth which is just that, a myth...
good to see URep working to put this myth to bed!

i've been using Pak for 15+ years and i think they dissolve just fine.

i think Omega is the new staple to be added to the group.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing a lot of reading about Universals Supps and PAK. I am a long time Mega Man Pro Sport guy and wanted to try PAK for the longest time.

I finally got my PAK a couple of days ago, (been on PAK for 3 days now). I now understand why this is a staple for everyone and why you guys have won so many awards!

This stuff is great! I cant wait to get Flex and some M-stak!

Right now I'm running :
PAK
Muscle Milk - Gotta love the banana creme protein
Xtend
BCAA

Maybe some of you guys can help me out. Am I running too many aminos?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing a lot of reading about Universals Supps and PAK. I am a long time Mega Man Pro Sport guy and wanted to try PAK for the longest time.

I finally got my PAK a couple of days ago, (been on PAK for 3 days now). I now understand why this is a staple for everyone and why you guys have won so many awards!

This stuff is great! I cant wait to get Flex and some M-stak!

Right now I'm running :
PAK
Muscle Milk - Gotta love the banana creme protein
Xtend
BCAA

Maybe some of you guys can help me out. Am I running too many aminos?
You will be hard pressed to be getting too many amino's. Especially if you are training hard. Glad to hear you are enjoying the Pak. Once I went with the Pak, I never went back.

Hg

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice I use animal flex like it is going out of style and I think it really helps my joints with the awesome ingredients

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Just got some Flex and Pak last week. been running it for a week now. Great stuff.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed an enormous change since I started using Pak. Def. going to have this on hand all the time. I love it and hope to try some stak and flex. Maybe Universal will hvae some 88's soon :)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed an enormous change since I started using Pak. Def. going to have this on hand all the time. I love it and hope to try some stak and flex. Maybe Universal will hvae some 88's soon :)
no the 88's were only for the 25 year anniversary...

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Any word when you guys might be runnning another promo like that? Or any promo for gear and supps?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Any word when you guys might be runnning another promo like that? Or any promo for gear and supps?
Not sure about anything like that bro because that was a special thing done for our 25th year Animal Pak anniversary. But there are some promo's coming up so keep on the look out.

Hg

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about anything like that bro because that was a special thing done for our 25th year Animal Pak anniversary. But there are some promo's coming up so keep on the look out.

Hg

I'm def. on the look out :) I just signed up at the Universal site to "hopfully" get some samples of Cuts and Gains. (keeping fingers cross I get 'em ) :food:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I'm def. on the look out :) I just signed up at the Universal site to "hopfully" get some samples of Cuts and Gains. (keeping fingers cross I get 'em ) :food:
no doubt you will get them. Universal will take care of you when it comes to samples. I got 3 samples of real gains when I applied. 3 different flavors. All great. :cheers:

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Great! Its awesoome that Universal is so active with their customers. It really speaks highly of their company.