Androvar

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
So can I come expect good results from this product?

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
I am going to say that I believe this is a solid product. I have been doing 400mgs a day going into my third week. My gym time has actually not been how I have planned (Thanks to Life)but I see my size and thickness returning as well as see the definition coming in. I feel pretty good so I would have to say it is doing a pretty impressive job. I hope to get the gym time on track.I still have 4weeks to go on this run. Looking forward to all the gains.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to say that I believe this is a solid product. I have been doing 400mgs a day going into my third week. My gym time has actually not been how I have planned (Thanks to Life)but I see my size and thickness returning as well as see the definition coming in. I feel pretty good so I would have to say it is doing a pretty impressive job. I hope to get the gym time on track.I still have 4weeks to go on this run. Looking forward to all the gains.
Just saw this! Yeah Androvar is great. You should be close to ending your 4 weeks now. How did everything treat you!?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Somehow I missed this as well! Definitely interested to see how androvar treated you!