Unanswered Androvar True Shred Stack

dwreck84

dwreck84

Awards
Has anyone stacked these 2 products? I’m 3 weeks into my true shred/exotherm stack and plan and running these 2 for 8 weeks total. Is there any issue adding in hard rock supplements androvar? And has anyone had any experience running these together? I’ve been fluctuating between 180-190lbs for about 6 months trying to polish up lagging body parts trying to cut up and add muscle while staying within this weight range. True shred/exotherm combo working pretty well for me, need to check my bf% I’m guessing I’m around 10% give or take. First pic from feb. 24 and 2nd pic from April 24. Started stack April 17th. 2trueshred/twice a day and 1pump twice/day exotherm. Any input helps thank you.View attachment 182600View attachment 182601

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't stacked them, but I've used both numerous times in the past and I feel Androvar worked way better for recomp than True Shred. I still have an unopened bottle of True Shred actually.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think they’d stack really well together! Add in some SNS solo fat burner ingredients as well. SNS alpha yohimbine, synephrine, CLA, TTA500 a bunch of awesome cheap additions there

dwreck84

dwreck84

Awards
I haven't stacked them, but I've used both numerous times in the past and I feel Androvar worked way better for recomp than True Shred. I still have an unopened bottle of True Shred actually.
What dose did you run the androvar at and how long?

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androvar will need some sort of pct ,keep that in mind

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What dose did you run the androvar at and how long?
Whatever the label states I followed that, and I ran 2 bottles in a row. (I've done it twice for 4 bottles total.)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t see any issues adding in the androvar to your current stack. Like said above androvar is suppressive so you would need a pct following it.

Ryan40

Awards
I asked about this stack for myself and was told by the admin at strong supplement shop that the 2 dont stack.
I agree it sounds like an awesome stack but I stayed away because of what strong supplements shop told me

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmm, I think it’s actually a perfect stack. Strong was probably just concerned that somebody may get too dried out on both and have joint issues etc. I suppose that certainly could be possible for some people, but the Epiandro/Androsterone products mainly just give me good mood, energy, and strength. I think they would compliment each other nicely.

I have been back on True Shred for about 10 days. If I weren’t in PCT, I would be all over using it with a product like Androvar or AndroHard. Big time!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I asked about this stack for myself and was told by the admin at strong supplement shop that the 2 dont stack.
I agree it sounds like an awesome stack but I stayed away because of what strong supplements shop told me
I can see where they might say they wouldn't stack but you can always try it out for yourself and see how it works. Worse case you drop the androvar and go into your pct.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, I think it’s actually a perfect stack. Strong was probably just concerned that somebody may get too dried out on both and have joint issues etc. I suppose that certainly could be possible for some people, but the Epiandro/Androsterone products mainly just give me good mood, energy, and strength. I think they would compliment each other nicely.

I have been back on True Shred for about 10 days. If I weren’t in PCT, I would be all over using it with a product like Androvar or AndroHard. Big time!
This would probably be the reasoning. And I agree with Ricky, they’re great and make me feel really good overall.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This would probably be the reasoning. And I agree with Ricky, they’re great and make me feel really good overall.
I don’t recall us ever not agreeing about anything :D
If I didn’t know any better, I would say we are clones..

Maybe after I get through at least 4 weeks of my darn SERM, I will start sneaking in some Androvar again..
It’s pretty hard to stay away from to be honest.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t recall us ever not agreeing about anything :D
If I didn’t know any better, I would say we are clones..

Maybe after I get through at least 4 weeks of my darn SERM, I will start sneaking in some Androvar again..
It’s pretty hard to stay away from to be honest.
Lol. I know I am gonna start pct in a few days and I don’t wanna . I’m just running andros myself (including androvar) and it’s always one of my more enjoyable cycles. Really helps mood as I am still in a deficit.

dwreck84

dwreck84

Awards
So about a week into my androvar I ran out of true shred and have just been using the androvar and exotherm and it’s pretty nice, I’m in week 3 of androvar. I haven’t felt much doms this week, feel pumped out, vascularity is definitely increased. Feels good, I did that lgi andro stack like 2 years ago and didn’t feel crap. I had some good stuff years ago and but got a bunch of bunk stuff for a while. I can feel this stuff and it shows.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. I know I am gonna start pct in a few days and I don’t wanna . I’m just running andros myself (including androvar) and it’s always one of my more enjoyable cycles. Really helps mood as I am still in a deficit.
PCT shouldn’t be allowed this time of year, I don’t know how I let this happen to myself!

I must admit though, I had to sneak in some Androsterone/Epiandro caps (I ran out of Androvar specifically) into my workout today along with True Shred. It was everything I thought it would be! Those always bring any workout to the next level..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So about a week into my androvar I ran out of true shred and have just been using the androvar and exotherm and it’s pretty nice, I’m in week 3 of androvar. I haven’t felt much doms this week, feel pumped out, vascularity is definitely increased. Feels good, I did that lgi andro stack like 2 years ago and didn’t feel crap. I had some good stuff years ago and but got a bunch of bunk stuff for a while. I can feel this stuff and it shows.
I remember when Rocket logged True Shred and he definitely mentioned the increase in vascularity was present.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PCT shouldn’t be allowed this time of year, I don’t know how I let this happen to myself!

I must admit though, I had to sneak in some Androsterone/Epiandro caps (I ran out of Androvar specifically) into my workout today along with True Shred. It was everything I thought it would be! Those always bring any workout to the next level..
Androsterone is my favorite thing to run ever.. I like 12 weeks, 300mg a day.. lean, hard, vascular, insane feeling of well being. Mild but I think it's one of the most underrated compounds. I know it doesn't give drastic results but when everything else is dialed in its perfect because theres zero bad sides for me. I'm thinking of starting it in a few weeks with apex alchemy 11kt.. should be good.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androsterone is my favorite thing to run ever.. I like 12 weeks, 300mg a day.. lean, hard, vascular, insane feeling of well being. Mild but I think it's one of the most underrated compounds. I know it doesn't give drastic results but when everything else is dialed in its perfect because theres zero bad sides for me. I'm thinking of starting it in a few weeks with apex alchemy 11kt.. should be good.
The stack with 11kt is great. I have used nos 11 a couple times and it was great for leaning out.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish I had taken advantage of that 11-KT deal...

The only problems I seem to have with oral Androsterone/Epiandro products are some dry patches of skin, possible folliculitis, bacne and some cystic acne. I tend to do about 200-300 Androsterone, and 600-800 Epiandro. My tolerance has definitely increased over the past few years, and within my cycle. The positives still outweigh the negatives though by far!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on True Shred right now. TONS of vascularity.
Vascularity alone is a head turner for me :) just gives me a good feeling seeing those veins pop

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm on True Shred right now. TONS of vascularity.
Awesome! Glad to hear feedback is pretty consistent around vascularity while taking true shred.