Androvar PCT question

StoxBrah

Awards
What's up guys? I'm getting everything together for a 6 week run with Androvar coming up in the next month or so. I've cycled Ostalean by EPG and was really not impressed. May have been bunk but who knows. Androvar seems right for me at this time and I have my support supps on hand already. So the main question here is what I need for PCT. Would something like Rebirth by Black Lion or Post Cycle 3X stacked with some DAA do the job or should I go the Nolva route? Thanks

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys? I'm getting everything together for a 6 week run with Androvar coming up in the next month or so. I've cycled Ostalean by EPG and was really not impressed. May have been bunk but who knows. Androvar seems right for me at this time and I have my support supps on hand already. So the main question here is what I need for PCT. Would something like Rebirth by Black Lion or Post Cycle 3X stacked with some DAA do the job or should I go the Nolva route? Thanks
I'd always suggest having a SERM as the base for any PCT. But considering you're only running it for 6 weeks you shouldn't get shut down too much so could possibly get away with Rebirth and AlphaMax XT. If you have easy access to SERMS though I'd definitely suggest you use one.
For 6 weeks of Androvar you could get away with half doses, so Clomid at 25/25/12.5/12.5 or Nolva at 10/10/5/5.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check out Alphamax XT. It will help control cortisol, increase free test, control estrogen, reduce stress etc. It's a great all in one natural anabolic. With that said, I would use it in conjuction with your serm

StoxBrah

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. Definitely going to add alphamax to my pct and I guess I should get a SERM because I want to recover as fast as possible. Hoping to run the new Halodrol Gaspari is putting out later on.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great suggestions above. Also consider SNS REDUCE XT. It's main purpose is to control the rise in cortisol during PCT.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I honestly can't stand that Strongsupplementshop recommends that exact PCT with those EXACT items every time saying it's sufficient for recovery. They're a great website with nice reps, but honestly they need to stop sugar coating PCT to line their pockets. Get a SERM. Clomid at 50/50/25/25 or 25/25/25/25/25 if you can't handle clomid sides go longer for lower dose. Grab a cortisol control product and a natty T booster like alphamax xt as stated above.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran Rebirth and Sup3t after my Osta/Androvar 8 week cycle..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Always recommend a SERM for a ph cycle. Some can get away with otc like rebirth, but others cannot. if you must go with rebirth, 8 weeks is a must. That crap that is "recommended" for every pct by strong is just stupid.. its to sell more products and will not actually recover you.

I also always suggest adding reduce xt to any pct for cortisol control. Its far superior in that aspect to something like alphamax (which is a great supp, but more towards natty anabolic/test booster than actual cort control).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Bluedev14 Anabolics 12
B Man Post Cycle Therapy 25
Post Cycle Therapy 16