androvar 4-ando pct????

mdabbott2009

Awards
What I think I'm going to run is 6 weeks of androvar and 4 andro with cycle support during cycle.

Now with pct would this be enough and what else should be usee or dosaged

Clomid
150/150/100/100/50/50?
Post cycle 3x by vita labs
Daa be used also? ??

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only need 4 weeks maximum of clomid for a mild cycle like that. Some wouldn't even use a serm for those compounds.

I would run viron with the vital labs pct and maybe a natural anabolic like ara, Abe, or an Epi product. Other than that it looks good. I would run 50/50/50/50 MAX for clomid with such a mild cycle.

Might want to consider some 1-andro in your cycle too

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/viron-by-black-lion-research

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
150mg/day clomid? You made me chuckle. Just 50/50/50/25 and you dont even need the other otc pct products you mentioned.

mdabbott2009

Awards
That's why I asked thanks

How would I take 1-andro with this stack? ??

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
That's why I asked thanks

How would I take 1-andro with this stack? ??
You could add 1-Andro 300mg/day and this compound won't convert to estrogen. However 4-Andro will, so you'd better have an AI on hand

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could add 1-Andro 300mg/day and this compound won't convert to estrogen. However 4-Andro will, so you'd better have an AI on hand
This but you only need a mild ai. Inhibit e would be more than sufficient.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
This but you only need a mild ai. Inhibit e would be more than sufficient.
Inhibit-e or 100mg/day Arimistane might do a fair job. Regardless you need a rc AI like aromasin on hand just in case sh1t hits the fan. Better safe than sorry

mdabbott2009

Awards
ERADICATE BY BLACKSTONE LABS

Would this work for a AI to have on hand

mdabbott2009

Awards
Should I run 1,4 Andre for 4 weeks or 6 weeks? One bottle will only last 4 weeks at 2 caps a day gets pretty pricey pretty quick

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Eradicate is alright. Run the cycle as long as your budget allows, but don't cut corners regarding on cycle support and PCT

mdabbott2009

Awards
I can afford to run it 6-8 weeks just didn't want to be disappointed with how much the whole cycle cost to results i kniw a lot matters on diet and training

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Forgive my ignorance, still learning: Is it common to only run two compounds that are considered 'Test Bases'? I would think it would be Epiandrosterone & 1-Andro, or 4-AD & 1-Andro... depending on if you were more concerned about Estrogen or DHT?

achiles85

Awards
Was going to run a similar cycle just wondering why you went with clomid and not nolva?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Clomid is generally recognized as being able to restore the HPTA faster. I also answered my own question above, LOL. I'll be running both EpiA and 4-AD this next run.

mdabbott2009

Awards
Clomid is generally recognized as being able to restore the HPTA faster. I also answered my own question above, LOL. I'll be running both EpiA and 4-AD this next run.

That's y I chose it get back to normal faster

I ended up doing 1, 4ad and epia works pretty good I would recommed 1-ad in there

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Will be substituting a 19-Nor for the 1-Andro this time. Trying to use up supplies without extra cash outlay.