Unanswered androtest fusion + proviron?

mp420

Awards
androtest fusion + proviron?
since I hate needles I wanted to ask you what you think of this cycle that I want to start
androtest of fusion (pro-hormone that converts to test) 75 mg + proviron 50 mg divided into two portions throughout the cycle to maximize testosterone and to avoid gynecomastia
6 weeks of cycle
nb .: nothing for the liver because non-methylated products and I will take something only for pressure and something for cholesterol;
after 6 weeks from the following day 3 weeks of novaldex 10 mg per day + arimistane 75 mg per day
what do you think about it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It will probably be better than nothing.

mp420

Awards
[QUOTE = "Renew1, post: 6263725, membro: 255651"]
Probabilmente sarà meglio di niente.
[/ CITAZIONE]

26/5000

meglio spiegato per favore

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
since I hate needles I wanted to ask you what you think of this cycle that I want to start
androtest of fusion (pro-hormone that converts to test) 75 mg + proviron 50 mg divided into two portions throughout the cycle to maximize testosterone and to avoid gynecomastia
6 weeks of cycle
nb .: nothing for the liver because non-methylated products and I will take something only for pressure and something for cholesterol;
after 6 weeks from the following day 3 weeks of novaldex 10 mg per day + arimistane 75 mg per day
Why not at least stack it with a 1-andro product??

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6 weeks of cycle
What’s the goal and what’s your cycle history?
If you’re wanting to gain some size, this won’t do that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
better explained please
Questo è quasi il ciclo più debole che potresti eventualmente eseguire. Potresti vedere qualche vantaggio, ma sicuramente non molto.
Cosa stai cercando di realizzare? Quali sono i tuoi obiettivi?