Androsterone

Yetiman

Awards
Long time reader, first time posting.
Would androsterone (3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one) be worth while solo? Just looking to gain strength not really after weight gain so much.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As a first time solo run it wouldn’t be bad. Make sure you have PCT available.

Yetiman

Awards
Hey thanks for the response! I have pharma clomid and nolva for pct. Is estrogen rebound something I need to worry about?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I doubt it, but it is possible. Not from the hormone itself but the disruption it causes overall.
Androsterone takes a lot of doses through the day but produces harden looks and strength gains.
I think you would enjoy it 6-8 weeks.

Yetiman

Awards
I plan to use alpha gainz alpha andro Td product. What would be a good dose? I am definitely after strength more than anything and will probably run for 8 weeks. Also is hcg warranted? Sorry if these seem like stupid questions just want to do this as correctly as possible.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no HCG will not be needed and the forum has many members who have used over the counter stuff for PCT. myself included. you are using a 3 step PH and its half life in the body will be very short. so your not going to effect the endocrine system in a severe manor.
I think 300-400mgs should be a good dose for a TD

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mild mild hormone. You’re not going to need any support supps for anything likely. Make sure one of your applications is pre-training and don’t use it near bedtime (unless you’d rather bang than sleep).

Yetiman

Awards
@Hyde Hey thanks for the input!

So I know ripper said hcg wouldn’t be needed however I have easy access to it so would it be useful at all or cause more harm than good?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
do you need hcg with out androsterone? because if you don't now, you wont when you take androsterone. this will not affect you like that.

Yetiman

Awards
No I do not. I just thought anything suppressive warranted the use of hcg.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No I do not. I just thought anything suppressive warranted the use of hcg.
This is about the mildest cycle suppression-wise I can think of honestly. Like an epi-androsterone cycle. This is probably milder than even a few mg of LGD, suppression-wise.

Yetiman

Awards
Does anyone know the half-life and how long this stuff takes to absorb completely?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I plan to use alpha gainz alpha andro Td product. What would be a good dose? I am definitely after strength more than anything and will probably run for 8 weeks. Also is hcg warranted? Sorry if these seem like stupid questions just want to do this as correctly as possible.
i've ran that same product several times, 2 times with trest and along with virtus it kept sides virtually un-noticeable...when i have ran it solo i liked 1ml 1st thing in morning and 1ml mid-afternoon. i have never ran hcg.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does anywhere have this available in caps?
why would you want caps!!!

it is very expensive and transdermal gives much more bang for the buck.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anywhere have this available in caps?
There are some capped products out there, but it would require a pretty significant dose orally to be effective....and given the cost of the material, it would be cost prohibitive to offer an effectively dosed oral product.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started a fairly low-dose kicker cycle of m1a with topical androsterone. Been feeling okay, but must say I’m slightly underwhelmed so far with the androsterone. Was hoping to see similar benefits to epi-Andro, but it just hasn’t shined quite as much as epi did, at least yet ( a week in ). Been using 2ml split daily behind knees and on ankles mostly. May have to bump dose. Main difference has been been no real positive effect on well-being, motivation or mood. Epi has all that covered, plus strength increases are much more pronounced. Think I’ll bump up to 3ml until I’m out (at which point I’ll be off the m1a and bridged into a 1-Andro cycle stacked with epi). I’m well aware that orals can be harsh on lipids, so I’m also adding in 10mg of cardarine and upping my niacin to 1500mg daily, as well as doubling my krill intake. Also going to clean up my diet a bit and introduce a bit more cardio. Anyone use a home kit for testing cholesterol? If so any recommendations? Older I get the more I’m paying attention to health markers. The days of the Wild West are coming to an end for me soon....gotta play the game smarter nowadays.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I started a fairly low-dose kicker cycle of m1a with topical androsterone. Been feeling okay, but must say I’m slightly underwhelmed so far with the androsterone. Was hoping to see similar benefits to epi-Andro, but it just hasn’t shined quite as much as epi did, at least yet ( a week in ). Been using 2ml split daily behind knees and on ankles mostly. May have to bump dose. Main difference has been been no real positive effect on well-being, motivation or mood. Epi has all that covered, plus strength increases are much more pronounced. Think I’ll bump up to 3ml until I’m out (at which point I’ll be off the m1a and bridged into a 1-Andro cycle stacked with epi). I’m well aware that orals can be harsh on lipids, so I’m also adding in 10mg of cardarine and upping my niacin to 1500mg daily, as well as doubling my krill intake. Also going to clean up my diet a bit and introduce a bit more cardio. Anyone use a home kit for testing cholesterol? If so any recommendations? Older I get the more I’m paying attention to health markers. The days of the Wild West are coming to an end for me soon....gotta play the game smarter nowadays.
try applying to neck/shoulder area.

Yetiman

Awards
I guess I was just worried about absorption time bc I swim in the middle of the day.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always have good luck with R-Andro shred by hard rock supps.. yes it is expensive, but its capped and you get 300mg androsterone and 200mg 7-dhea. Always leans me out, fills me up and makes me hard.. everywhere 🤣

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always have good luck with R-Andro shred by hard rock supps.. yes it is expensive, but its capped and you get 300mg androsterone and 200mg 7-dhea. Always leans me out, fills me up and makes me hard.. everywhere 🤣
that product does not contain androsterone, it contains epiandrosterone.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess I was just worried about absorption time bc I swim in the middle of the day.
you shouldn't have any issues with Alpha Seven if you're not swimming within 5 hours of application.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you using Alpha Andro by Alpha Gainz?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well **** me.. i swear this used to contain androsterone a few years ago, now its "di hydro epiandrosterone".. been using it once or twice a year for the last 3-4 years and either they changed the formula or I'm just an idiot 🤣

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well **** me.. i swear this used to contain androsterone a few years ago, now its "di hydro epiandrosterone".. been using it once or twice a year for the last 3-4 years and either they changed the formula or I'm just an idiot 🤣
I'm sure it's still a solid product! But, if it contained that much androsterone then I bet the price would be significantly higher...prob over the $100 mark.

Should def give Alpha Seven a try sometime 👍

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure it's still a solid product! But, if it contained that much androsterone then I bet the price would be significantly higher...prob over the $100 mark.

Should def give Alpha Seven a try sometime 👍
Well now I'm kicking myself for not getting alpha-7 because I wanted androsterone and epiandro.. the only thing holding me back from alpha-7 was I kind of thought it's a low dose of androsterone, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Transdermal is going to be significantly more effective than oral - likely around a factor of 2. 200mg of td androsterone is likely comparable to 400mg via oral administration. additionally, Androsterone has an incredibly short half life - transdermal delivery also buffers delivery over an extended period of time - roughly 12 hours with the gels we use on the black series of products. Salvo based products (like the alpha gainz topical PH's) average 8 hours

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I believe hard rock reformulated it. At one point it was androsterone but noticed the label changed like 6 months ago.

how much would it cost to put out 90 caps of androsterone w/ cyclodextrin complex. Say 75 mg active per cap? I would think this would be pretty bomb stacked with alpha stano

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe hard rock reformulated it. At one point it was androsterone but noticed the label changed like 6 months ago.

how much would it cost to put out 90 caps of androsterone w/ cyclodextrin complex. Say 75 mg active per cap? I would think this would be pretty bomb stacked with alpha stano
Thanks for confirming im not crazy man, I knew the first few times I used it, it was definitely androsterone (at least thats what the label said)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brawn 100mg - 90 caps is the best deal most likely

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

for exactly the reason @delsolrob said-cost would be too high.
with transdermal you get x2 for dosing over oral plus you only need once daily dosing.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m a fan... got 3 bottles of UH in from iconic last week. Wife just told me she was pregnant right before I started though.... thus transdermal products are a big no for the next 3/4 year as even minimal amounts can cause miscarriage, especially early.

so for now oral epi. Again love TD but just can’t right now

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m a fan... got 3 bottles of UH in from iconic last week. Wife just told me she was pregnant right before I started though.... thus transdermal products are a big no for the next 3/4 year as even minimal amounts can cause miscarriage, especially early.

so for now oral epi. Again love TD but just can’t right now
congrats brother .. exciting times

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I’m pumped !

speaking of pumped....

150 mg of androsterone (active) with cycledextrin complex + 1.5 grams of creatine nitrate in a flavored sublingual powder ! Bring it to market!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had discussed making a androsterone cyclodextrin complex - may be able to see about it in the near future.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had discussed making a androsterone cyclodextrin complex - may be able to see about it in the near future.
maybe a combo-androsterone/epiandro? would go great as add on to trandermals as a pre-workout?

Yetiman

Awards
Androsterone is supposed to increase t4 conversion right? If so, is there a thyroid “crash” when stopping? Similar to Hpta suppression.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you using Alpha Andro by Alpha Gainz?
Yep - that’s the one. Starting to dose it higher and seeing some better results. But I’m in the middle of a big project with work and been too tired to work out these past few days. Mental clarity seems to be a bit improved tho. Idk...hard to gauge.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I talked to the strongsupplements and they said it still contains androsterone. I don't know why Hardrock renamed it di hydro epi, but they said the manufacturer told them they didn't change the ingredient and its exactly the same as it used to be.