Androsterone verse Epiandro for libido and performance

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was discussing this topic on another threat and thought I would give it it’s
own thread. For those of you that have run both of these compounds separately, which compound was better for your lifting performance? Which for libido?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've tried both, transdermal at the same dose and Epandro was superior in both regards. Was hoping to get the same results from the Androsterone since it's better on lipids, but unfortunately it wasn't that way for me.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll Chime back in after work with some info, but consider using Ultra Hard to get the best of both worlds in a specifically balanced ratio.

Code "Ape" saves you 20% at the Iconic site.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll Chime back in after work with some info, but consider using Ultra Hard to get the best of both worlds in a specifically balanced ratio.

Code "Ape" saves you 20% at the Iconic site.
This makes sense and solid advice for the OP. I would have tired the Ultra Hard by now but unfortunately for me something in the Iconic Formulation gels breaks me out in a rash. I'm sure it's just me as I've never heard of anyone else having an issue like this.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting thread as always heard Androsterone to be better, so interesting to see feedback

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've tried both, transdermal at the same dose and Epandro was superior in both regards. Was hoping to get the same results from the Androsterone since it's better on lipids, but unfortunately it wasn't that way for me.
Interesting.