Androsterone and females

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Bro science is gonna be very strong with this post. But just hear me out

Anyways, I’m on a cycle of sarms rn and using androhard as my base. Been loving the results from the increased hardening and strength. I have to shave pretty much all the time which is pretty annoying, probably due to the increased levels of DHT

Anyways, I’ve noticed now the way females treat me has changed a lot. And I seem to be closing way more than usual, and a lot easier too. Conversations are pretty easy.

Anyways, I looked at the ingredients in the androhard. And apparently it contains androsterone enanthate. Well turns out this is also a pheromone that supposedly promotes more attraction. Just thought I’d share, as I find it pretty interesting. Let me know your thoughts if this has any merit or I’m being an idiot.

Thanks

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, I think it’s pretty cool and completely believable!

One of these days, I will try AndroHard. I have done oral Androsterone and Epi-Andro many times..

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pheromone infused cologne used to be all the rage...

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro science is gonna be very strong with this post. But just hear me out

Anyways, I’m on a cycle of sarms rn and using androhard as my base. Been loving the results from the increased hardening and strength. I have to shave pretty much all the time which is pretty annoying, probably due to the increased levels of DHT

Anyways, I’ve noticed now the way females treat me has changed a lot. And I seem to be closing way more than usual, and a lot easier too. Conversations are pretty easy.

Anyways, I looked at the ingredients in the androhard. And apparently it contains androsterone enanthate. Well turns out this is also a pheromone that supposedly promotes more attraction. Just thought I’d share, as I find it pretty interesting. Let me know your thoughts if this has any merit or I’m being an idiot.

Thanks
It makes sense. Androsterone is a pheromone, some gets released by sebaceous glands, and you're rubbing more onto your skin l, so women around you probably pick up a little more than usual from you. Another bonus is that androsterone is also neuroactive so you get a boost in confidence/alpha mentality which is also popular with the ladies.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you know you're more pumped and you know you're taking something hence your self-esteem is higher

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pheraplex is actually found in nature as bull elephant pheromone (hence the market name).

I can’t even go to the zoo on that stuff, minding my own business, without getting violated by a pack of horny female elephants...and you thought YOU had been with some big girls. Sheesh.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pheraplex is actually found in nature as bull elephant pheromone (hence the market name).

I can’t even go to the zoo on that stuff, minding my own business, without getting violated by a pack of horny female elephants...and you thought YOU had been with some big girls. Sheesh.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established

I’m dead

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Pics or it didn’t happen...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pics or it didn’t happen...
Remember the movie ORGAZMO?

“Cmon naaah... grve rt ter mer naaaah”

Yeah that was actually Hyde on Phera stuck under there...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say you are just more confident, it is what I experienced since starting test. I have done some things I would not even consider while off.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would say you are just more confident, it is what I experienced since starting test. I have done some things I would not even consider while off.
Well now we need a story bro!