Andros with SARMs?

Blitz7341

Awards
Hey everybody quick question. I'm currently running a cycle stack of 1-andro, 4-andro and epi-andro at 300mg of each per day. I also have on hand a bottle of Primeval Labs Tri-Sarm. Each capsule contains 10mg Ostarine, 10mg Andarine(S4), and 5mg lgd-4033. My question is if i were to to stack the Sarms with the andros I'm running or would I get the full benefits of the sarms or would it just be a waste. Thinking about competitive action at the receptor sites. The reason I'm considering this is because I'm tight on cash right now and don't have enough money to buy an entire other PCT cycle. Also that i don't even have enough sarms for a full cycle(only have 62 capsules left) Does anyone have experience Stacking Sarms with Andros? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sell the SARMs and get a SERM. Not that the SARMs are necessarily a waste, but those andros could be if you dont do an adequate PCT.

Next time you cycle, Id advise you to plan it out properly, with AI and SERM. I dont think its a particularly productive idea to just start throwing compounds in mid-cycle; if anything, it reeks of immaturity (tends to show impatience, and disregard for sides).

Run your andros for 6-8 weeks, then PCT with a SERM. Take a 3-4 month break from hormonals, and during that time research the fuk out of your next cycle. Go into it with as much confidence and as little doubt as possible.

Bottom line is, if you do sufficient research, you wont be tempted to add stuff willy nilly to your cycle during the run.

Blitz7341

Awards
I already have a SERM and AI for pct. If you had read my post more carefully you would have seen that i said that I don't have all the PCT fixins for a second cycle. I'm trying to learn more that's why I asked the question in the first place.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey everybody quick question. I'm currently running a cycle stack of 1-andro, 4-andro and epi-andro at 300mg of each per day. I also have on hand a bottle of Primeval Labs Tri-Sarm. Each capsule contains 10mg Ostarine, 10mg Andarine(S4), and 5mg lgd-4033. My question is if i were to to stack the Sarms with the andros I'm running or would I get the full benefits of the sarms or would it just be a waste. Thinking about competitive action at the receptor sites. The reason I'm considering this is because I'm tight on cash right now and don't have enough money to buy an entire other PCT cycle. Also that i don't even have enough sarms for a full cycle(only have 62 capsules left) Does anyone have experience Stacking Sarms with Andros? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I already have a SERM and AI for pct. If you had read my post more carefully you would have seen that i said that I don't have all the PCT fixins for a second cycle. I'm trying to learn more that's why I asked the question in the first place.
In my defense, your OP never mentioned an AI nor SERM, and was a little difficult to read.

The fact that youre already thinking about your next cycle and/or tweaking your current cycle rings alarm bells with me.

Blitz7341

Awards
I just want to make the most of what I have on hand. I do not have enough Sarms to do a complete cycle on its own and honestly I don't want to do another cycle any time soon. All I want to know is if Sarms and andros work well together or if it would be better just to save them or give them to someone who can get more use out of them.

Austin1019

Awards
I have had great results with dhea and sarm. The key is really finding legit SARM. Most of the companies making SARM are making cut or fake ****. Hand down the best one I tried was from a company called Alchemy Labs. The DHEA will be no problem since it is cheap to make.

Blitz7341

Awards
I have had great results with dhea and sarm. The key is really finding legit SARM. Most of the companies making SARM are making cut or fake ****. Hand down the best one I tried was from a company called Alchemy Labs. The DHEA will be no problem since it is cheap to make.
Might i ask what your cycle looked like. Which DHEA were you running with which SARM?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
4 andro could be used as a test base for on ostarine/LGD cycle and this is technically an andro

Austin1019

Awards
Blitz7341 I used the product from Hi Tech called Anavar which is also the same as the product they make called monster plexx. I just like the fact that they have cyclasome delivery system.

Austin1019

Awards
Might i ask what your cycle looked like. Which DHEA were you running with which SARM?
Blitz7341 I used the product from Hi Tech called Anavar which is also the same as the product they make called monster plexx. I just like the fact that they have cyclasome delivery system.

Austin1019

Awards
The sarm I bought at a buddies store in Texas. I have tried a lot of the online sarms but didn't see the same results.

Deleted member 238667

I don't think I'd run all three of those SARMs at once. Could be very very suppressive and have long term side effects that we don't know of yet. Osta is pretty much a waste unless you're new to SARMs or are a female. I've never tried S4, although as someone with poor vision already, I don't want to experience the vision sides. LGD is your best bet. Run it at 10mg everyday.